I got a hooker for the second time in my life today

I got a hooker for the second time in my life today.
Her and another whore started mocking my small dick as I was on my way out.

How can I get revenge?

Attached: smc.gif (220x164, 1.65M)

get aids and then give her aids

poke holes in the condoms with a needle and knock her up

I used to work in the sex trade as a driver. The girls are required to pay the drivers even if the call doesn’t go through. Every single girl has a driver. I don’t care if she says she is “independent”. So hopefully these bitches do “outcalls” so they will have a driver on standby. Basically you can to book an appointment with these cunts to say, across the street from your house or across the hall in a condo (so you can watch the action). So anyways... book the call and obviously the call won’t go through cause you aren’t there. They will waste their time and be required to pay the drivers fees. For example if I had to drive 20km to a call I would make about $60/girl. Made a ton of cash and the perks weren’t bad. I’m a ok looking guy so it was amazing.

I would definitely do this, but I'm too scared of catching an STD.
They also never use condoms that you bring yourself. They carry their own and always put them on you.

Attached: 1541026261645.jpg (480x589, 23K)

This is fucking genius. I'll look into it.
Thanks, mate.

Attached: 1566538941731.jpg (500x517, 71K)

Driver fag here. If they only offer “Incall”... wait a week or two until they forget you. Make a bunch of posters with the girls picture and address and apartment number. Use one of those fake phone number apps and book an appointment. Once you are in the building, post the flyers all over the place and then just don’t bother even knocking on the door. Discretion is a hoes number one priority if working out of a condo. IF SHE IS IN A HOTEL——- Book again with fake number, get to call a solid 20 mins before the appointment and stake it out. There may be a guy that is security for her. Once it’s time for the call, say you are just parking. All this is to just make sure there isn’t a guy close by. If all good and no guy, don’t go to call. Text her and say you changed your mind. Wait a bit longer and write WHORE on the door with paint or sharpie. Then call the front desk from a pay phone and say there is a whore working out of whatever her room number is. IF THERE IS A GUY—— He will get into a car and wait for the girl to be done. See what car. Again cancel the call with cunt. When he goes back in, go fuck with their car. DO NOT PARK YOURSELF IN HOTEL PARKING IF POSSIBLE OR MAKE SURE NO CAMERAS.

No problem. Fuck those bitches. They fuck guys for money. Even if you have a small dick, they are still below you, they are trash. Get your revenge!

The only real revenge you could get is to get a bigger dick. No matter what else you do, you'll just be a petty prick with a small pecker

You're a fountain of wisdom, my guy. Really appreciate the idea.

Nice trips.

Where can i find a sluts services?

Attached: 1574550466391.jpg (1014x993, 108K)

blast her with piss!

Pay half the price for half a cock

I know as a man that your dick is a big part of your self esteem. But as other anons have stated there isn't much you can do about it. Try not to let it bother you too much because it might happen again if you are smaller than average. Or don't hook up with whores and just hook up with chicks that might be girlfriend potential. Like get a fuck buddy or something. If your game isn't that good, chubby chicks or chicks that are slightly homely will be easy to bed.

Need to find one in Kentucky if any user could help

Attached: Screenshot_20191023-214510(1)(1).png (1029x1036, 794K)

Murder

that you feel the need to hurt someone's business who hurt your feelings tells me you not only have a tiny dick but are a tiny man. You got the sex she got the money who tf cares what her customer service is like? Bad? Dont buy again lol

Ask for a refund

You had two hookers?

they're probably sharing a hotel room to cut costs.

ask to see their manager.

Inform of nigger aids

Maybe humiliating dudes gets her off or she bad at whoring? Either way fast way to burn a bridge with a customer. Did she have a sign hung up the says, "we reserve the right to refuse anyone"

Bring one of these, if you have some kind of ability with the hands you will pull it off without her knowing as long as you wash your trash right after there shouldn't be any issue.

Did it once, totally fun knowing she did in fact got pregnant and couldn't abort legally... off course she was a dumbcunt and did it anyway with some butcher from who knows where, but teach her right for being an unprofessional bitch.

Attached: 1576200774222.jpg (1000x1000, 30K)

Deus vult!

Attached: 1448636289783.png (600x472, 327K)

Attached: Full Deus Vault.png (1162x850, 1.22M)

I wouldn't be too upset about someone who sucks dick for a living making fun of me. So calm down babydick.

did they charge you extra for the mocking?

Kidnap her and kill her. Melt her body in sodium hydroxide & pour it down different drains up and down the country.

This