Any shroomfags around?

Any shroomfags around?

Is there something wrong with drying cubensis with epsom salt for around a week?
Its been four days since I put them in the drying chamber, but I dont know if they're already cracker-dry (the stems break when I try to bend them, but the caps bend a little before they break).
Is that normal? or should I/can I wait more?

Attached: cubensins.jpg (2080x1304, 893K)

Who gives a fuckin pussy ass bitch fucking cock sucking ass shit???

Attached: andyhog.jpg (600x928, 370K)

Food dehydrator or oven could make them cracker dry in 6 hours.

ty bro

>oven
heat degrades psilocybin tho

>Food dehydrator
Dont have one... I just put them in front of a fan for 2 days, now Im drying them with epsoms.

Never done this before. Maybe theyre already dry enough, but im not sure

ffs

Oven method works fine. Just put it on 160f and turn on the fan. That kind of temperature has minimal impact on psilocybin.

wouldn't the heat destroy some of the psilocybin?

As long as it isn't above 160f, very minimally. It will probably break psilocin which never survives drying anyway.

Did you bake the Epsom salts first at 350-400f for at least one hour? You need to turn the Epsom salts into anhydrous magnesium sulfate otherwise it won't act as a desiccant.

Also drying them like that is for storage. If by wait more you mean is it good enough for consumption it's fine. But if you want to let them dry more leaving them in there isn't going to hurt anything.

Why do you want to do shrooms?
Acid is about 1000x better.

acid is shit, gave me hppd after first 50ug. never had an issue with dmt or shrooms

Nigga just use a fan.

U r dumb. Prove me wrong.

You are dumb. Prove me wrong.

yoo ar dum. proov mi rong.

>psilocin which never survives drying anyway
gee i wonder where psilocin comes from then

OP here, i dont have an oven so I did it with a frying pan.... One hour in low temp, til it stopped the sizzling sound, then an hour on mid...

It was completely dry after 2 hours.

Think i failed bc i didnt break it into powder form.
Im gonna open the chambers and break break the salt rocks so it has more absorption surface

Op here.
I also enjoy acid, but nowadays u cant trust its pure LSD.
Unless u get a test kit, but im not going thru all that.

You can also trip on psilocybin, its free, natura, safe, and it grows all year long around here.

I did, for 48.
But now I need them to be "cracker dry" to store the rest for future use.

From psilocybin

Just keep drying with Epsom salt for a few more days, won't hurt it as long as the shrooms aren't actually coming into contact with it.

I find Damp rid works faster btw