Why would he??

Why would he??

Is she still with him??

Attached: Couplea.jpg (1601x789, 361K)

Liberalism is a horrible mental disease

And I think he ruined his relationship, I bet.

we should publicly beat people like this

With a bf like that, I wouldn't be surprised she isn't a lesbian now.

Attached: with gf 04.jpg (720x960, 93K)

yes i remember when i was in Alabama and i went in for my eyeball tattoo they wouldn't do it because i had voted Dem last election wtf are you even user

Conservatives don't disfigure themselves.

or have any fun

or let anyone else have any fun

Yep, disfiguring yourself is so fun. Losing a beautiful gf in the process is a hoot.

>fun

he obviously comes from a broken home environment.

for example, see the tattooed wu-tang symbol? obviously he listened to this and it got into his psyche, and there was no one there to teach him not to let something like a crappy band permanently affect him.

he prob didn't get enough attention and has been taught be the media that being dark and scary is somehow cool and desirable, when in reality it is just gross and will ostracize him.

One would think having a gf like her would get him the attention he seeks. What a shame he blew it, and won't realize it for years.

Attached: CL01.jpg (636x960, 67K)

"Fun" the only fun tattooing an eyeball will be had is us laughing when you go blind. Or those ugly gauges? Literally only see older losers still with them. Later 30s low end jobs, either not taking care of their kids or having none and not doing anything but be a drain on society.

Go sperg somewhere else.

She must feel a great lack of self-esteem. A guy she is dating uglyfies himself. She must think the she wasn't attractive enough, or wasn't a good girl for him, and that caused him to go overboard.

I love it when niggers call me 'whiteboi' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'
calling me white is as much of a compliment to me as calling you a nigger is an insult to you, nigger.

Stop larping you idiot. Bafk to Sup Forums.You keep posting this same shit post everywhere. Let us oldfags just watch how OP is trolling all you noobs with this girl.

I love it when niggers call me 'larping fool' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'
calling me white is as much of a compliment to me as calling you a nigger is an insult to you, nigger.

I see the point flew right over your head. Keep trying you'll get there

I love it when niggers call me 'keep trying' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'

i love niggers and it ruins my day ...no wait
i love being white ...

I love it when niggers call me 'niggerlover' like its an insult and expect it ruin my day, when it's actually like, 'thanks for reminding me'

>Wu
>crappy band

Attached: 422c7fca3b8da7e7264da74ffd2096c15551c6121322636a8b6b178df4e7c78a.jpg (590x775, 109K)