Hey Sup Forums, i found out the girl ive been seeing for a week is a 24yr old virgin after i gave her head...

Hey Sup Forums, i found out the girl ive been seeing for a week is a 24yr old virgin after i gave her head, for the first time in her life, a few days ago. Am i a shit person if i fuck her without having any kind of serious intention to date her?

Pic unrelated, but pic is my sister.

Attached: 11326549_1445085875817585_1080478992_n.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Newsflash: You've been already dating her for a week.

nah. just ghost her after you fuck her

Fuck sister instead. She looks hot.

Good point user, I should probably talk to her about that to confirm.

I have too much of a conscious for that
>but ill post a hot pic of my sister..

I fucking would if i could user. Shes worn slutty clothes, no bra and all, to family events and her tits and ass look fantastic

Why don't you think you could? Ever made an effort to move things in that direction? Kik me tone_user

Fuck her, right in the pussy!
(She prob lying anyway)

A former friend of mine met a chick on tinder that turned out to be a virgin. Went on a couple dates, banged her, then bounced to the next one because she wasn’t 21 yet.
I doubt he has any remorse about it but he is absolute scum. I’m sure she has a lot of regret giving it up to a fling

Fuck her? Shes the one that brought up getting more intimate, but i usually like to take things a little slow and fuck after i actually like the person, so i gave her head.

I fingered her a little too and shes not lying

Thats what im worried about. Shes cool and i would maybe date her but dont know her enough to wanna commit like that yet. Only reason why im considering fucking her is because she brought up "being intimate" and my autistic ass cant tell if she feels thats what should hppen or if she actully just wants to fuck and get it over with.

How did she react to getting her pussy eaten?

Ill just stop being a pussy and have a conversation with her about it. Ggez

Heres another pic of my sister for you degens

Attached: 11375994_371716683026043_1075924231_n.jpg (640x640, 92K)

She said she really liked it, but knowing now that she hasnt done anything before i think she was more nervous than she was letting on.

She has a gorgeous pussy though

Yes. As dumb as it is chicks hold onto that first time pretty seriously. I would say if you don’t have plans at a relationship then at least admit to yourself you are a dbag. Still fuck that virgin pussy tho

I meant have you tried to make moves toward fucking your sister

Ive never taken someones v-card but i dont think id be ok with being that much of a dbag if i traumatized this girl. Maybe if she wasnt as sweet as she is but yee

Can I just tell you how galactically overrated fucking a virgin is? If you're thinking it's going to be an awesome experience, you're wrong.

> I gave her head

that's kinda gay

I imagine a majority of chicks don’t end up in love and married to their first timer. Make it memorable and special. Wine and dine, rose petals on the bed yadda yadda. Bang and hang at least a few times after.

You gave her head which means she is trans treat the same way u would treat a woman probs keep her for one night stands ig u aren’t the asshole tho there r plenty of people like this possibly make friend with benefits

In other words, it's just sex.

Nothing too drastic just in case, but weve drank together and cuddled a couple times but she doesnt seem to want to go further than that

Hell yeah bruthur. Good advice

Keep trying. Keep drinking and cuddling so that you don't take a step back. eventually you might have a chance for a back rub, etc.

Do you ever walk around in you underwear when she's around?

You know she's not a virgin right?

She screams I just wanna get triggered, but would fuck her tight little ass to death

I second this. Virgins lack experience and are usually just a starfish.