Have you ever met a Jewish Rabbi? What did you talk about?

Have you ever met a Jewish Rabbi? What did you talk about?

Attached: uai-iftn_06484.jpg (979x700, 112K)

A spaceship made out of foreskin.

Attached: wong.png (640x480, 378K)

Your mom's pussy.

didn't say much. i told him to stop clawing at the chain-link fence or he'd be shot.

Attached: IMAG0269.jpg (3264x1836, 182K)

He wasn't a Rabbi but wanted to be.
He went on and on about preventing a second Holocaust and race mixing.(seriously)

Oh, was he in yeshiva?

He also moved away from Sweden after his address got out to the Muslims.
Btw he was a big supporter of MENA immigration to Europe.
A walking stereotype basically

Hmm, the Orthodox Jews that I know do not support illegal immigration.

Don't know what that is.
He was a Ashkenazi Jew(spelling)
His family moved to Sweden before WW2

From Germany if that matters

i demanded the tip of my penis back.
no said no vey
i said yes vey
i still wait today

A yeshiva is a Jewish rabbinical college, where they train to become a Rabbi. It's like a Christian theological seminar to train pastors.

No, but I met a couple of rabbis that weren't Jewish.

They were really confused.

Are they Christian or Muslim LARPers that pretend to be like Jews, or what?

I knew a Hungerian Jew for a few years. A pretty chill dude all and all but he didn't live up to expectations when it came to his school results.

Oy vey! Now that's funny

The first question you should ask any rabbi is: Why would God command the law of Agunah.

And before anyone asks, Agunah is the law that says a woman can only get ritually divorced if her husband consents to it. Hubands will usually "hold the marraige hostange" by demanding full custody of their kdis or money. If he does not consent to the ritual divorce and she marries another through secular law, Jewish law sees that as adultery and any children from that as bastards.

Another question to ask a rabbi is how could God command the Jews to wipe out Amalek, including their women, children, even burn their posessions, even if they are innocent.

Like if we somehow knew who amalek was right now, the Jews would be obligated by t he word of god to erase them from existence.

You could ask the rabbi why they think a made up god would require you to slice off a part of your dick in 2019.

You can ask why God doesn't advise the Jews how to build the internet back in ancient times but only recently.

You could ask why god commanded that Jews are not allowed to charge interest to other jews but they can charge interest to non-jews.

You can ask a rabbi how Ivanka Trump was able to purchase her conversion to Judaism while non-rich folks go through years of pain and work to complete their conversions

Swedish Jew here, who was he? What city?

Bullshit jewgle says it's about checking my sweet dubs
>Jewish law requires that a man grant his wife a get of his own free will.

Did you know that there are Jewish books on the laws of how to tell what colors of spotted underwear are okay to fuck your wife after her period? ( you are not allowed to fuck her when she is a "niddah" AKA menstruating, but she could spot for days)

spoiler alert: if it's red, get out of her bed, if it's brown, it's time to get down.

Attached: image46.jpg (1600x1200, 562K)

Bastardfag detected