Who is your favorite monarch(s) and why? This includes Emperors, Sultans, Kings, Queens, etc

Who is your favorite monarch(s) and why? This includes Emperors, Sultans, Kings, Queens, etc.

Attached: D1D385C9-1107-43EB-AC9C-0D82A49FCAB7.jpg (300x230, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar
youtube.com/watch?v=s9qlNBBoFG4&list=PLODnBH8kenOrjXjWy7Hhkz9uOpZ3NTAow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Monarch Butterfly.jpg (768x512, 26K)

Julius Cæsar : would take too long to explain adequately why he is my favourite, but you could get the idea from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Caesar

That’s boring and doesn’t give why you like him.
Number 1 reason why you like him most?

Caesar was good, he’s one of my favorites along with William The Conquer, Commodus, Augustus, Louis XIV, and a few others.

I like him for all the reasons that are outlined in that article. Literally EVERYTHING about his known life, personality and achievements.

Genghis Khan. Why? Because he was most badass fag i history.

ceasar, cause hes a fuck boss that conquered rome in civil war and he tapped cleopatra

Emperor Trump. Because MAGA nigger

> "... Number 1 reason why you like him most? " ;
he had a nice nose

its easier to appreciate his greatness if you learn some history, watch this when your bored its alot to take in youtube.com/watch?v=s9qlNBBoFG4&list=PLODnBH8kenOrjXjWy7Hhkz9uOpZ3NTAow

I like King Louis XVI. He seemed to be a good guy, despite his overly negative reputation. He was sadly misguided by his administrators, but a kind-hearted man who just wanted to do craftsmanship projects much of the time in his workshops.

oh whoops it was supposed to be a playlist oh well im sure u can find it

Attached: 4F8ED4BF-35F5-45BA-BCCE-8EB3152915B8.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

He was fantastic although I think Louis XIV was superior.

Cousins who quite literally did nothing wrong

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x474, 51K)

I agree that he was better as a king, but I just wanted to point out that not everybody dislikes Louis XVI. He seems like he would have been a decent person to meet, maybe kinder than most kings, but he seemed to be shy and sheltered for most of his life, too.

Attached: louisxvi.jpg (338x450, 40K)

Brian Boru

I wasn’t aware he had a negative reputation. I’ve heard mostly good things about him. A King I think has an undeserved negative reputation would be King John (Richard The Lionheart’s brother). He approved the Magna Carta and was an able general.

>Hitler
Best memes

None. Humans are stupid apes. Those in the position of leadership should be scientists and philosophers. All others should all be dissolved in acid and made into soap.

None, fuck monarchism.

He also seems to be an underrated king.

Elizabeth II because she remains the only constant in a world full of douchebagery and stupidity.

Charlemagne was a mean mother fucker

Achtually- the magna carta was forced on him by the barons etc. He had no choice, but needed their support as his grip on power was weak. Dont get me started on all the gold he lost in the marshes that has never been found!

Edward I
first defeated the cornish then defeated the welsh and used the welsh to defeat the irish, then used the irish to defeat the scots
after all that he used them all to give the french a good kicking

Attached: Edward I.jpg (435x529, 74K)

King Richard the Lion. Sailed to Jaffa on the last leg of his crusade to relive them from a Muslim siege only to see the Muslim banners fly from the city walls and some 4000 Muslims waiting for him at the beach. So he did what any reasonable man would, jumped off the boat with his 45 knights and stormed the beach while his archers rained down on the enemy.

The mad lad stormed a fortified beach against 4000 enemies with just 45 men. And the best part is that he won that battle and drove the occupying Muslims into an unorganized rout. King Leonidas had nothing on this dude

He’s one of the best, great warrior as well as King.

Edward Longshanks? The Hammer Of Scots? He’s largely got a negative reputation. Are you English by any chance?

The Flavian emperors

Invented Jesus for luls

They only good monarch is a dead monarch

napoleon, that nigga was a titan

The ones that were deposed and killed. Fuck monarchies.

henri IV, he actually helped the peasents

Attached: henri .jpg (350x437, 59K)

Gustavus Adolphus ofc

Attached: B5Rmfq9d.jpg (942x942, 161K)

all these fags

Attached: t4w434dxl5r21.jpg (500x478, 40K)

King Carl Xii of Sweden aka Carolus Rex
He was the last great king a sweden
And the band sabaton made a album about him
Sabaton gang rise up

Attached: 803AAE32-26A0-4D0F-8DBB-54F4848CB7EA.jpg (225x225, 11K)

you're just some alt-right dweeb into fascism aren't you?

Fuck yeah my fellow Karolinean

Attached: 61ScN+6ZkOL._SY550_.jpg (367x550, 30K)

Vlad Tepes

Attached: vt.jpg (535x567, 71K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x560, 52K)

Aside from repelling the Muslims he was a total wacko. Same for Ivan The Terrible.

Good choice.