Anyone have any idea what strain I’m growing? I’m a first time grower, and I didn’t label the seeds...

Anyone have any idea what strain I’m growing? I’m a first time grower, and I didn’t label the seeds, and have no idea. It doesn’t have a scent yet, and is about four months old.

Attached: 5BE0DB76-715F-4EB0-9AE9-F93FD56BBE63.jpg (640x480, 111K)

indica for sure. but u cant say much more about it.

thats that OG Cow Nut homie

btw: four months old? you are doing sth complety wrong. what you see here is 2-3 weeks of decent growing in terms of height. The fact that it is flowering while beeing this little tells you that it is hardly stressed. Put it in a 11l pot minimum, get much more light sources and learn how to water plants. there are tutorials.

Is there a legit guide to grow it efficiently ?
whats the best type ?

It’s an outdoor grow, I don’t have anywhere indoors that I could set up the lights and the rest. I have definitely watered it too much in the past, but have moved to the eight or nine days between waterings, making sure the soil’s completely dry.

The best is not being a drug addict junkie libtard degenerate nigger.

YouTube. Tons and tons of videos on home grows.

This guy is right... Wtf are u even doing?

Dunno looks fuckinn mint though

Ok thanks mate. Do californian and colorado industrial siezd farms explain how they do it ?

stressed plants produce better grapes, probably does the same for pot

Maybe? I’ve never looked. Marley Brothers probably have how to guides and shit like that.

Lmao yeah cuz one picture of the baby plant is enough to distinguish between over 700 different strains, definitely. Just chill and smoke your weed bro.

Mix toothpaste with water and add to pot. it will fuck your mind like a donkey later

Looking like a retard, with only 3 fiddy. I mean 3 fingers

That's not a baby, that plant is flowering. But its stunted horribly and Op is gonna get less than an eighth off it

Not sure how you're growing that, of it's not an auto flower it's not healthy at all. And if it is an auto, its horribly stunted. I have a GSC clone under crappy lights that is ten times the size of that thing and barely three months old. Get a cheap LED and a tent at least man

Attached: 20191215_120648.jpg (2160x2160, 1.94M)

Jesus OP that is a sad sight for being 4 months old. You should probably just scrap that and start over from scratch, actually do some research on how to grow properly
>pic related is a bud from one of my current plants

Attached: B297B2F4-93FD-4C36-A6E7-966807FF231D.jpg (750x1334, 274K)

Yes I'm sure you've convinced many people in this thread to not do drugs now and can safely leave, loser.

Your plant has a nitrogen deficiency and looks like it's never been fed btw. You should spend some cash on nutrients next time and feed every other watering. You will thank yourself when you harvest a half pound outdoors.

it's hemp

Can you grow this in open air ? like wheat ? or you need neons and installations like ?

Why bother with weed? Shrooms are much easier to grow.

Yeah, it’s literally a weed. It takes care and attention to get some good stuff, but it will grow pretty much anywhere that it’s planted.

Needs a lot of sun and water or european climate is enough ? it need fertilizer or manure ?

basically you will not be able to tell for sure what strain it is since there are so many hybrids and even within them there's a large variety. You could get it chemically analysed and try and match it to known strains by the phytochemical constituents, that would probably be your best bet but even then you would still have various strains which would have similar ratios. How the plant looks and how if it's strong or not always varies greatly from plant to plant, the substrate used to grow it in, the conditions of the growing room, when it's harvested ect.

It looks like you cut your main stem and let it branch off, it also looks like you're growing it indoors without any proper lighting, the amount of bud you have on it now will basically be the maximum yield even if you got it proper lights now, you would almost have to let it go back into it's vegetation phase and grow it larger and flower it with proper lights or sun light but you would risk stressing the plant massively, maybe killing it and otherwise just run the risk of having it hermaphrodite on you.

I suggest doing some reading next time, it's not that complicated to grow some for yourself.

it grows practically everywhere that isn't to harsh.

>getting actual advice

That is pretty as fuck my dude. Looks like some serious good shit.

dont it kills your plants dude

Yeah, needs nutes.
The lack of nutes and low-sun weather, plus probably cold, is causing it to make little weak buds. A magnifying glass will probably show a small production of resin heads. Much more weak light and cold, it'll just fizzle along until it dies.

>nutes
?
Is it possible to breed cold resisting species ?

You are right. The difference is getting a quarter or getting a pound tho. Light, nutrients, and genetics. All the big 3 things need to focus on. Dont buy clones from store, pop fresh phenos from seed. If you aren't experienced go with an auto flower, you will spend less on nutes and there is less room for error vs a normal photo period plant. Get one or two auto flower grows under your belts then move onto normal plants. I bought my 3x3x6 tent for fifty dollars and because leds are rated so long I bought two used viparspectra 300w leds locally for fifty bucks. Inline fan and ducts for 40. Probably cheapest set up you guys will get, trust me I did my searching, but yeah ebay. If you know what you're doing w nutes skip LED and go straight to high pressure sodium honestly. Will cost more, but you can actually achieve a gram of bud per watt of energy, which is kind of the standard goal to hit. Most consumer leds that are cheap range from like .3-.7g per watt

Ruderalis grows as north as Finland. Just do your reading, you will figure it out.

It can get cool, but not cold. Cold stunts growth, and low light for winter hours triggers budding. Nutrients are the food a plant needs to properly develop. It cannot get a full diet from soil alone.

Books ? reddit ? junkies forums ?
NPK fertilizer could help ?

The best online resource is grasscity forums. Google it. I'm not gonna diagnose the whole ting, it's too complicated not knowing everything you did.

Is this a good pick for nutrients?
Was I ever this green when it came to drugs? Youtube, man. This is marijuana, not opium, there have got to be hundreds of different channels just devoted to home grows.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Thanks user, it’s only like the 5th one I’ve done. They get better and better each go around

hello would like to know how to produce mdma

Step 1. Get a PhD in chemistry

Where the hell do you get the seeds for it? If I manage to get my hands on some I would definitely be happy to grow my own.

nothing

California here.
Buy the cheap stuff by delivery. It's usually pretty good shit in its own right, and there's usually at least one seed an eighth. Outside of legal states, just use the seeds from the weed you buy from your guy.

drug dealer

Assuming it's legal where you live, go on the erowid archives for rhodium/lycaeum. You probably shouldn't attempt it if you cant find a guide on you're own though, just being real.

Order them online

Thanks. Alcohol has absolutely no effect on me, all it does is get me dehydrated. I have no choice, but to get the good stuff now.

Any reliable website to buy?

Mint.

Lol conservatives act like fucking mentally insane autistic crack heads.

Nobody respects you people.

Reddit is lame but you will get faster replies there than here(why tf are we talking about all this on pol) or grasscity like another user mentioned. Grasscity is slow but has some dinosaurs lurking who will occasionally give top tier advice, I learned all of this on there as a literal child. You've gotta do some reading on your own, if you take everyone's advice you might fudge your grow. I recommend Botanicare CNS17 for beginners. You only need the CNS17 Grow and CNS17 Bloom, but you should find some things to supplement with and make sure you are using good soil. One more tip, even if you grow awesome buds your first times almost everyone new ruins the cure. They either get impatient, or it's too humid. Make sure and too your reading, it can take a 5/10 bud to looking like a 7/10 of it's done right. Read about what NPK is and how cannabis uses different nutes, mobile/immobile nutrients etc. Will help you understand deficiencies

Any reliable website to buy?

Amsterdam seed banks. Feminized seeds are about 5-10 bucks a piece. Pick your strain, indica, sativa, what may be best for your grow conditions, etc. Like, small plant= small closet. If you're new, some plants are harder to fuck up.

I'm a red blooded conservative in Oklahoma and love weed. Fuck off with that. Responsible adults can do what they want, keep it away from kids and don't go out in public fucked up.

>don't go out in public fucked up
Not even for like, a hike? Can I sit on my porch? What about if I'm a passenger while my sober buddy goes on a fast food run?

You start from methylenedioxy benzaldehyde extracted either from black pepper or synthesise it by first isomerising safrole to isosafrole then converting it to the aldehyde.

Then dissolve the aldehyde in nitroethane and add ethylamine or cyclohexylamine and let it sit until it's ready. After you have the methylenedioxyphenyl 2 nitropropene from the previous step you need to convert it into methylenedioxyphenylacetone by reacting it in acetic acid with a catalyst + heating.

Taken your methylenedioxyphenylacetone you made from the previous step and add it to an aluminium amalgum either with methlyamine or nitromethane depending on the reaction you wish to go by.

After all the methylenedioxyphenylacetone has been added you wait for the reaction to slow down then add lye and stir to break down any left over aluminium, then extract with a non polar solvent and after proper purification processes bubble HCl gas through and evaporate under vacuum to recover the solvent, don't forget to recrystalize by dissolving the final product in alcohol so it's super saturated then letting it evaporate slowly in the freezer or fridge or something for maximum purity.

Theres a difference between a few puffs off a joint, or couple beers, and then being a nuisance to everyone around you. I cant stand drunks, and I cant stand people driving around high off their ass because we just got a real medical program here. It's not safe to drive if you don't have a tolerance and go smoke concentrates or even just good bud. Obviously, there are public places that exist solely to get intoxicated as well. But yeah you shouldn't have to deal with inebriated people in normal settings.

I mean, how about just "Don't go out in public if you're too inebriated to function?" I'm totally with you on not driving while stoned, and think that most people smoke too infrequently to be able to function in public, but I lost my train of thought.

thanks

Dubs and thanks for the intels mate

I'm with you on that. I really dont care what people do as long as it's not a problem for others.

Based bait

Yw man

Attached: B5E5D34B-E2B6-42E2-B83F-851AF551C656.jpg (624x628, 37K)

you will definitely kill yourself or get arrested if you try to do this without any knowledge of chemistry or basic lab safety though.

fucking this

Please take a few classes in chemistry at a junior college at the very least.

>Alcohol has absolutely no effect on me

Lol, this guy thinks he is immune to poison.

I won't do it just wanted to understand the process

there are many processes to do it

Imagine thinking you can bootstrap yourself into advanced pharmacology and chemistry

can you talk more about them?

Owsley Stanley. Taught himself organic chemistry and successfully synthesized LSD 25 in a campus bathroom. I will give him this, the precursors were available for mail order at the time which simplified it drastically. MDMA is child's play compared to that. But yeah, 95% of people aren't capable of that. I also have reason to believe Stanley and Hunter were involved in MKultra as well, so maybe the story in his biography is bogus. But I'd like to believe.

That's one guy out of Christ knows how many others that tried and got themselves killed. Please do not go out like a meth cook, my dude. Whoever you are, you deserve better than that.

Not advocating it at all, I learned a decade ago that I'm not a chemist lmao. Other guy, yeah don't attempt that. Just order it off the web like a normal socially inept guy.

Synthesizing an acid in a university bathtub seems to me to be a surprising thing but I can use the idea that you don't have to buy 100% pure material

>first time grower
>3 fingers

Me too Sup Forumsro, me too

I could but it's so much to explain, I'd rather not. I guess go to school and stuff.

okay i will read some related book

Was gonna say this. The purple indicates a strong indica strain.

like smoking it wasn't already gay enough so you went and painted it pink

4 months old?!?;? Are you growing under a single bulb? By 4 months I'm typically harvesting

Lol no. Purple occurs when the plant is grown in low temperatures. Has nothing to do with the virility of the indica strain. Better go check google again, kid.

God I love being white, growing it commercially, stay mad dumbass

Mostly right, need lower temps to hurt the plants. It leaves behind the purple under layer. It leads to less thc. But some strains do naturally purp a little without help because of genetics. Had sour diesel and lemon haze purp on me a month ago . Looked pretty but reduced it around 2-3% thc could tell in the difference of the high

Zamnesia in europe

I actually only smoke dabs of smegma, the weed is just to attract people to collect smegma from.

Imagine being this fucking gay. I can tell that no man or woman has ever even considered touching you before. You must be so much fun at social gatherings.

God it sucks having a decent camera on my phone can't upload any to Sup Forums since gookmoot took over.

3 weeks in cup as clone, 3 weeks in veg in bigger 1gallon(.77 gal) pots
They are another week from being thrown into bud under 2 600w HPS.

Attached: IMG_20191215_143407.jpg (3808x1592, 1.75M)

>Imagine being this fucking gay
stoners are the ones who have drug fueled bug chasing gay orgies
look at the statisticks, faggots abuse drugs

Sounds to me like you're just opposed to a good time

Yes user, fags use drugs. So do people from almost every other walk of life, you might realize that if you went outside and spent a little less time on Sup Forums.

Don't mind him, he's just a nuevo-republican. These days, you can't have individual beliefs. Its all-in or you're a swish.

I wouldn't call drecks of society an every other walk of life

having a nice meal is a fun time
permanently lowering your already low IQ is no fun time and can only lead to even further misery

SeeBro seasonal plants grow really quickly
My guess is the lighting is wrong

There are so many resources online, try erowid

I can make up bullshit too, but it takes true talent to make up stupid bullshit off the top of your head

"dregs", you illiterate fuckstain. You forfeit your right to talk about anything related to intelligence.

wait where are you located?
because most outdoor grows have already been harvested.
The days start getting shorter which triggers the plant to start budding, which is what you are seeing there.
Basically you planted it at the end of the harvest, when you should have waited till next year