Is it illegal to adopt a 17 year old just so you can fuck it the next year...

Is it illegal to adopt a 17 year old just so you can fuck it the next year? No one wants older kids anyway so they get a home and it’s only fair that you get something for your hard work. As long as they are 18 and a legal adult what’s the big deal?

Attached: 90BC1255-ADC8-4E4D-8BE4-5571E2DEC1CE.jpg (612x574, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A096Yh5m_X8?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2.5 million years of evolution so OP could ponder raping his adopted child. Nice.

It’s not rape. They would want it

I don't know about the legality of it, but I think they're likely to see it coming from a kilometer away.
I very much doubt you're the first person to ever think of doing such a thing.

Attached: 【BLT】.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

wtf

>raping

youtu.be/A096Yh5m_X8?t=69

Attached: 1575874050268.jpg (236x285, 38K)

What a Fuckin faggot really go kill yourself and never come back here again

No it would be subtle like dropping little clues like buying them shit, working out in front of them, being kinda like a father figure to them (they gotta have some sort of daddy issues), being comfortable around them semi naked stuff like that and plus they’re gonna feel grateful to you because you basically saved them from whatever shit situation they were in. But nothing sexual at all until they turn 18

Your a pathetic incel go get raped by a pack of niggers

OP that's a good idea! I don't think it would be illegal, give it a go

Kill yourself OP

Attached: kfc2.jpg (250x215, 8K)

I meant the people in charge of overseeing the adoption procedures, not the adoptee.

Attached: 004-.jpg (2015x3000, 1.53M)

I don’t get what all the hate is for. If it’s two consenting adults what’s the big deal

They're just jelly they didn't think of it.

Why would they care? It’s one less in the system and they’re whole job is to find homes for them. No one else is going to adopt them

Their*** whole job is to find a home fit to care for the child. Fuckwad.

Some people are busybodies like that.

Attached: 067-.jpg (2003x3000, 1.81M)

Meant for

I would take care of the child. I’m not a pedophile I wouldn’t abuse it or rape it. If they choose after they turn 18 to have sex that’s their decision

It worked for Ted Nugent

His was super creepy though. She was like 15