Would you rather fuck her or be her and get fucked?

Would you rather fuck her or be her and get fucked?

Attached: Fireplace.png (878x872, 964K)

I'd rather get fucked

I like getting fucked tbh

You ever get filled by cock before?
Or at least had fun with a dildo?
.... Once you adjust to it, it's MINDBLOWING. Imagine this.
You are being forced to stay down by your dream person, all caged and tied up.
And you get absolutely FUCKED.
For ~hours~, your prostate getting hit over and over again, slowly but surely it feels better, and better, and better, and you leak and strain and.... Moan~ Mmf~
And then it happens, you cum. Hard. And you collapse in a sticky mess of your juices~

Attached: 64643049_1300161503493302_8033110696461860864_o.png (720x1019, 891K)

Fuck, when say it that way, it sounds awesome

I'm not gay but tell me more

honestly be her and get fucked but only if i get to stay her. i just wanna be a grill

Attached: 1575964702951.jpg (1972x1363, 198K)

dont need to be gay to get assfucked

Did this man just try to seduce us into turning gay? Tell me more.

Why not both

fuck her.
and cuddle.
and fuck again.
and cuddle for the whole day.

Nice try rabbi

I unironically wish I was born a sexy ass woman with birthing hips so a true chad could breed me and make a mother out of me call me a fag all you want.

I would rather have sex with the girl.

Id fuck him

I would rather fuck you

As a femanon, I’d like to see if it’s really that tiring to fuck actively.
>inb4 tits fuck you im contributing to the thread

Attached: 5E5290D0-21AE-4B43-9300-9BB0A4B3F305.png (738x1060, 137K)

Girls seem to have way more fun. I want to know what it's like

Attached: 1575440982949.gif (1200x672, 1.92M)

same

i'd honestly like to be in a gay relationship with another girl, but give her children through various men she can line up to breed me.

if any user out there is tryna turn a fat transgirl living as a man into his perfect little housewife and get me hormones and srs hmu

>fat transgirl

Attached: 1238982765378.jpg (300x300, 31K)

The only reason I'd want to be a girl is that I'm more in tune with general feminine things and emotions and it sucks being a straight guy with those qualities. Either women don't find it as attractive as they claim or they are suspicious of your intentions and think that you must have ulterior motives.

Depending on the position, yes it can be quite tiring. But y'all should know that to an extent with cow girl. I'm a bit of a head case so I can go at points for 40 minutes straight fore I can coom, sucks for the gf, but I wind up exhausted

what would be your ulterior motive for being an emotional faggot

I find girls are really in to guys who are aloof and emotionally damaged. Which is ironic because as soon as you're in the relationship they start bitchin about it. As a side note I'm not really sure where you guys are finding women, often seems at bowling allies in third tier cities or towns

The girls in general I know are really quite sweet and from what I can tell not dreaming of the high school football captain archetype

My ex-gf can have hundreds of orgasms in a session of various types, multiple kinds of vaginal orgasms, anal, nipple, even just kissing her neck when she is juiced up already can set her off. Her orgasms can happen in sequence, each following quickly after the one before so that they blend into a continuous string, building higher, orgasm on top of orgasm uncontrollably. I want to know what that's like.

Attached: EMCPIyTVUAAPigr.png (631x890, 940K)

Story pls

Because they are so used to fuck faces that blatantly disrespect them on a daily basis and the ones that are manipulative enough to pretend to be nice just long enough to get what they want that anyone that shows them the most basic level of common decency and kindness must want something out of them than their mutual affection and companionship.

I'm not even talking about aloof and damaged. Just being in tune with your feelings and understanding even the most basic levels of empathy. Usually creative types. And I'm finding no women. It's either women that have multiple kids and are looking for someone to help take care of them and/or druggies that get around. Small town population so not a lot to choose from.

Yup, towns are weird, and the girls there are weird too. Try a church, particularly if you're in the south. Or find some way to work online or get your TOEFL and move to a different country. 3rd world country expat communities are the real world version of Sup Forums

If both was an option I'd pick that, but if I had to choose at the end of the day I prefer women over men.

I'm from Kentucky. I'm not really into the church going types. Just cause I'm in touch with my feelings doesn't mean I don't have and edge.

I want a romantic companion I can lay under the stars with, tripping on two tabs of acid and having a long conversation about our theories on the universe. And also likes to ride my face like she's in the Kentucky derby. Most church chicks aren't too into that.

I heard yoga and spiritual places are but this is Kentucky and they don't really cater to any of that.

Have you tried meetup

I tried dating sites several years ago but they never worked. Meetup looks different in that it seems to be group oriented but I don't know about it. I might try it out, though being in the middle of nowhere, I can't imagine there being too many places to meet up or people on the service. Guess I won't know til I try it out though.

I'm always told to go where you can meet people with similar interests but things like horror cons and such are usually always at least two hours away and people that show up to that usually are already going with someone.

I'm working on my goals and desires I can right now in hopes that it'll lead me to be in a better position to move to a more populated area with more people into the stuff I am. But that's a task all on it's own and then there's the fact that you still have to meet people. I got hope though. I know I'm not going to find anyone in the area I'm in right now for sure.