I just made a post about drinking a half gal of vodka a day, sounds like Sup Forums had gone soft...

I just made a post about drinking a half gal of vodka a day, sounds like Sup Forums had gone soft. I do drink about a half gal every day but you all talked shit before I even talked about my other addictions. I smoke cigarettes daily, I smoke THC daily, I use Kratom daily, I smoke meth daily. I drink a half gal of vodka with about 10 hits of meth and about 5 dabs of THC, I smoke cigarettes all day and use about 30 grams of Kratom by the end of the day. Give me the worst you got.

Attached: D42040D4-8D1F-4928-8390-5D9B9DF15C67.jpg (1054x803, 157K)

Fuck off you alcoholic tweaker piece of shit

Attached: 1555263099723.png (493x639, 387K)

I drink a 2 liter of Sams Choice a day.

Sometime I drink a soda if moms not looking

My only question is how can you afford that lifestyle?

I make about $800 every 2 weeks and it all goes to my drugs.

I will be out of meth soon and don’t have anymore hookups. I get cheap vodka and cheap dabs and I order lots of Kratom at once.

Switch to diet my dude

That’s worse than what op is doing.

Cool, as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

Ameteur hour. I do two packs of cigs, 30 grams of coke, two of acid and ten cans of steel reserve.

I don’t drive while I’m fucked up and I am never violent to anyone. I just am worried about my long term health.

No joke?

Okay? And i eat my own shit . Woopdeedoo

What’s is the reason for this. Do you just like the taste or does it give you some kind of pleasure?

No joke. My life is a wreck since my divorce 4 years ago. I tried to get back on my feet. Currently using my friends WiFi outside his house because he’s sleeping.

As a non drinker how much alcohol would i need to kill myself from alcohol poisoning?

Try it. You are what you eat.when money is tight , im my own food source

So, no harm no foul. You have to decide yourself if you clean up.

Probably about a half gallon all at once. But no promises. You might survive it and just get sick and need liquids.

Do you cook it in anyway or just eat it raw?

> I do Kratom
whoa we got a badass here

OP's liver going to look like foie gras.

With zero tolerance? A straight up 750ml of anything 80 proof would probably send you to the ER with alcohol poisoning. Fucking your kidneys, spleen and liver is a painful way to go though, even if you're inebriated ... not recommended.

>just worried about my long-term health

Lol, this fucking guy

As someone coming out the end of terrible addiction, my only regret is not doing it sooner..

Perks of sobriety: eloquence, health--due to healthy signs and productive lifestyle, I just attract ass--and most importantly of all my goals are actually visible on the horizon.. as apposed ro using my abuse as an excuse to not truly live, thrive and ultimately; exist

Good luck.. if you think people are soft for thinking you're being a choad; you have a lot of work to do on yourself... but you're already lit, enjoy it for tonight

figure i out have passed out before the major damage sets in

Why would we? Sounds like you are already giving the worst to yourself.

You have a ton of vices, I pity you. I've been addicted to oxycodone, alcohol, weed, and kratom before and I was always ashamed of it. And none of those addictions overlapped. I hope you get better and learn how to moderate.