Dont think he will last long in prison

Dont think he will last long in prison.

Attached: 9945674-0-image-a-10_1550470345284.jpg (636x382, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvQUiX26RfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And who is this supposed to be and why should we care??

seriously

/thread

He will be in protective custody and when he gets out he will make a fortune selling music

He's already done it for quite a while, fucktard. Holy shit, how late could you be?

This. He's a celebrity, he'll get special treatment while in prison, still making money, and then get out and continue on like nothing happened. Same old.

Are you autistic or twelve?

He would have to be autistic or twelve to know who this is.

He must realise he could end up in prison, yet kept that gay ass hair.. just saying

Now that he's a known rat, he will need witness protection.
Good luck finding normal work with those face tattoos.

They probably shaved off all that hair

Niggers never last long in prison, whatever this yard ape did.

Stoopid

He’s Puerto Rican if i’m correct
Seriously tho i hate him as much as you but ffs get your facts straight before posting

who?

He's probably sitting naked in an isolation cell

He is a snitch so he’ll either be in a unit with fellow goverment witnesses, or in PC.

He was removed out of gen pop before

Pop my booty like a wheelie nigga, I’m for really nigga

In the bed with them booty killas and them fruity niggas

He’s already served 13 months of his sentence...

These

Dude I'm still not convinced he isn't a mole that was planted. This random freak just appears out of nowhere with all these resources, infiltrates 9trey and made it to the top, and fucking looks like that?? I swear the FBI planted him, buddy is going to get those tats removed and a hair cut and go back to his life before he put on the 69 persona. He'll suspiciously disappear in a few months, mark my words.

nigga gonna PC

Attached: 465747674.jpg (605x363, 46K)

>the fbi created a mumblerapper just to bring down a couple members of a piety streetgang
youtube.com/watch?v=xvQUiX26RfE

Attached: um.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

I mean, i would love to believe this but actually this isn’t how shit works, how did you came to these conclusions? Like seriously, i want some logical and rational arguments devoid of subjectivity

Just how he came to be in the bloods makes no fucking sense dude, I grew up in those areas and everything seems so sketchy about all of it. Some random colourful haired fuck, totally unknown, hot off a tour (?) In another country ends up in the 9trey hood with a seemingly endless supply of connections and recourses into the music industry, somehow gets an audience with the gang and alignes himself with them. He got super close to the leaders of 9trey but was never formally initiated, and was being used for clout by the gang while keeping tabs on the gangs activity and snitching on everyone when the time came. It just seems off I can't explain it, he probably isn't a mole I'm sure that's not how the feds work, but for him to be just a rat snitch seems so out of persona for him and who he is part of.

At the end of the day he was probably just a rat snitch who wasn't really about it, and 9trey was fucking retarded for letting an uninitiated get so close. But there still some sketchy shit that I obviously can't prove that makes me think there were some outside influences

Idk who the fuck is him either but he looks too stupid to survive 2 hours de in jail.

You're right. Something been sketchy with this entire thing from day 1.

He's already done a year in county. Idk how county jails are in NY but I've been in county and prison in Southern California and trust when I say if he survived county then he'll be alright in prison.

IMO county is way worse

>was being used for clout
>who wasn't really about it
>9trey was fucking retarded for letting an uninitiated get so close
tl;dr version

quick search reveals
>he was held on rikers island, one of the most notorious jails in the US
>was almost immediately transferred to isolation after altercations with other inmates
>was later transferred to contagious disease unit
tl;dr