You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than an American

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than an American.

Attached: 1.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

The Middle East

R E N T

F R E E

Euro fags

A person trying to defend America.

Imagine keeping up with our news just to complain about shit that doesn't affect you at all, kek

Attached: 1572550328199.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

OP

OP

taking in violent refugees that add nothing to the economy and subtract from the society

Canadians who vote for Justin Trudeau and the Liberals

You're probably Indian or some shit, I won't even give you the respect of assuming you're a eurocuck.

Attached: 1573036272732.jpg (717x1024, 131K)

Imagine being so delusional that you think it's by choice. That America doesn't just thrust itself on the world and say "Why do you keep looking at us?". If a homeless dude runs up to you in a park and waves his dick in your face do you just accept you're a faggot?

If you're going to be using a pic with race and you're american why would you use one with white in it? You're all colonial, half breed mongrels.

Not our fault we the most powerful nation on earth.

an aussie

No, I'd probably just back up without even looking at a cock. I'd get away as soon as he started getting close, you should do the same.

OP

Enjoy it while it lasts. If you keep electing meme presidents and allowing politicians to act like nobility from the 12th century it wont be for much longer.

But you're gay now. There was a dick in your presence. At least by that last guys logic.

A double american with cheese

By the last guy's logic I would have had to at least seen it to be gay, I didn't look so I'd be fine. It's the same as being around American news but not looking into it, just plug your ears and walk away if it affects you so negatively.

It's just America is a democracy and as such they don't suppress stupid people from shouting out stupid things.
Concluding from this that all Americans are retarded is pretty retarded.

*) also they don't prevent simple people doing silly stuff; which is maybe why the most viral lol-cows are from the US.

An African-American