My BRAZILIAN girlfriend

my BRAZILIAN girlfriend

Attached: morena-brasileira-tira-fotos-amadoras-e-faz-sucesso-na-internet-31.jpg (900x579, 74K)

not your gf

run of the mill slut from shithole country

nice big clit

Sorry about the AIDS bro.

her dick's bigger than yours

I dated a girl from brazil for 2 years. She was sexy...
Former semi pro volleyball player.
She was 6'1 I'm 6'6 so it worked.
Blew out both knees ended volleyball career came here to go to school.

Typical brazilian
Huge ass.
Tiny fucking tits and nipples.
No hair below her eyebrows.
Clingiest girl I ever dated by a mile.
Sex was wild.
Conversation wasnt exactly captivating.
She was a devout spiritualist so that was interesting.

I'll answer any questions if anyone gives a shit but not all its cracked up to be man. Not only that but then you tell everyone after the fact you dated a brazilian girl and no one believes you anyway.

More shit I forgot to include...

Spoke basically no english.
Had to help her with all her homework, except math.
Had to basically re write all her essays with her.
Found speaking italian to her was actually more effective than speaking english.
So she would speak portugese to me I would speak Italian to her and that's how we communicated. If I couldent figure that out we went to english.
Wanted to go dancing literally every fucking weekend.
Constant problems with guys hitting on her at the beach and clubs.
Multiple fights. Nothing seriously but typical bro shit.

Was she dark?
Big clit? isn’t that a Brazilian thing?
How did you meet her pick her up?

She was very pale.
But had dark hair and eyes.
Her mother was northern italian. Father brazilian so she had the pale skin.

No not a big clit at all. Her box was very tidy. Small lips small clit. No clue if that's a brazilian trait I know nothing about brazilian women other than this one.

Picked her up at a club. Not to sound douchy but if you're tall and in decent shape tall women will throw themselves at you because they dont wanna date short guys. It was really easy. She came up to me. We danced. Made out in my car. Then went back to the host family she was au pairing for and fucked in her driveway.

How was fucking her with that huge ass? Why did she dump you?
Ever go to Brazil with her?
Why was the sex wild?

For fucks sake lad, post some pics.

Really hot please share more and tell us who she is

Gonna sound weird saying this... and it's just an opinion but the huge ass wasnt all its cracked up to be.

I didnt know what to expect really I guess. But you see all these black asses that got mad jiggle to them and honestly I was kinda wanting that.
However hers was rock fucking hard. That's something I think a lot of people dont know about Brazilian women. Those huge asses are from working out. She went to the gym 7 days a week and worked on that ass. So they're hard.
So yea I mean it was nice... it looked amazing but I wish it was a little more jiggly lol.

I'm at work now maybe tonight I'll make a thread and post some body pics. No face though. Look back here around 7 or 8 PM cst.

She did not dump me. I broke up with her when I met my wife.

Sex was wild just because she would get really really into it and she would get wet as FUCK. She would squat on my dick and use her thighs to bounce.... whoa

Bro you fucked up sounds like to me...

Nah I've never regretted it. They're some great memories all but I feel good about my decision.

My wife is sexier than she was in my opinion. Shes from Serbia has the dark olive skin and features, way less maintenance, much much much harder working. Smarter keeps our house clean and cooks me dinner.

Shes a woman you marry Brazilian girl wasnt that for me.

Brazilian girl made me a workout routine though that's fire as fuck. Still use it. She was a sweet girl and I wish her the best but I would be miserable if I married her lol

Anal?!?!

Ugh.......... actually no.
I tried so hard for that but I guess it's just not a thing they do that much over there.

She definitely wasnt into it.

epic epic fail.

Lmao agreed.
Dont rub it in

Big ass and small titties, sounds hot. Hope to see your thread later.

>Brazilian
>not a shemale
You fail, you fail so hard

Feet pics too!!

I dont have any foot pics sry user....
not knockin ya but it's not my thing.

Fuck off coomer I don't care about her feet.

My neighbors a Peruvian spiritualist that shit is weird af.

Yea....she was super into it so I was supportive I'm not about to tell anyone what to believe. However I made it super clear right from jump I wasnt into that.

Didnt stop her from constantly telling me about the negative spirits attached to me causing me to drink pop and forget shit blah blah lol

I couldn’t deal with guys hitting on her all the time

yo dude, when you're making the thread don't forget tot ell us here, hopefully this thread doesn't 404 by then

are you italian by the way?

Pretty girls get hit on dude it happens. Honestly just be nice, I'm always nice. But just be until you're forced to stop being nice. Most of the time you step away to do something and you come back and they're shooting there shot at some girl ...who barely speaks English anyway lol... and just fuck off once they realize what's up. Most will even apologize and who cares I get what's up. Shooters shoot lol very rarely someone's an asshole about it