It is over

It is over

Attached: 1573662382979.jpg (618x455, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has literally been posted every day for over 3 years.

It's been coming for 3 years. And here we are today. As long as Earth has history there will forever be an asterisk next to his name.

Donald John Trump, U.S. President 2016-2020 *

*Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice

May all evil will be over with this cunt impeachment too, or at least be reduced significantly, Amen.

Ya, good luck with that, zoomer.

Attached: line-of-succession-donald-trump-mike-pence-ictor-von-doom-12354611.png (996x401, 754K)

only 5 years to go now

>Obstruction of Justice
wrong

Attached: 1429442785801.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Do they not tell you faggots at the shill mill that Trump isn’t being removed from office? Impeachment is a a formal accusation from the house. It doesn’t prove a crime has been committed, it proves that the house is ready to move forward to a trail in the senate on an accusation. Democrats need a 2/3rds vote in the senate to remove Trump from office. The senate has a republican majority and half of the remaining democrats in the senate have already publicly stated they will vote that trump did nothing wrong. Roughly 70 votes out of 100 are expected to be made that clear Trump in the senate. That means a formal trial will be held that says Trump did nothing wrong and you wasted every bodies time and you got utter completely ass destroyed and the Americans populace will move further to the right. Again. You've lost. You’ve unfathomably lost and this will haunt the democratic party for decades if not centuries

Trumpling’s are gonna suicide en masse, and honestly I’m fucking relieved. Saves me the effort of finding and doxxing the fascist fucks to their employers. There are also less skulls to break underneath my boot if they’ve already blown their brains out

2016-2024*

top zozzle

no luck is needed, just do good and strive for a better society. It is a first tiny step indeed, may it grow and multiply till kingdom comes.

It's dead on arrival in the Senate. Also trump leads all dems in the polls now that the impeachment side show failed to dig up anything meaningful. Dems just handed him the 2020 election.

Or he’ll get reelected and you’ll jut keep crying about it

This x 1000

Attached: 5A0EE064-F54E-442F-8045-AE8180C0915F.jpg (500x645, 72K)

Attached: 4B52E587-0F33-4D3C-AFE5-CDF31511FECB.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Attached: 5E7F86AD-8698-489B-970F-FBA7F0CC1E27.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Funny, you don't mention Slick Willie Clinton in the same way........

William Jefferson Clinton, US President 1992-2000*

* = Impeached for lying under oath.

Not after yesterday, user. There's still WAY too many moderates an independents in America planning to vote this time around. That 35% base won't carry it though this collapse. Yesterday was a historical event in America.

NOTHING IS OVER
O
T
H
I
N
G

I
S

O
V
E
R

This wasn't common knowledge?

Maybe you should check the polls. Trump is beating every. Single. Democrat. This ofcourse came out yesterday. Same day of impeachment

Obstruction of Congress is not the same thing as obstruction of justice. What they are accusing him of doesnt meet the requirements of obstruction of justice. That's why they didnt just say obstruction of justice. Also of obstruction of Congress is a made up charge that isnt actually a law. The closest this it resembles is contempt of Congress which still doesnt stick cause using executive power to challenge a partisan smear campaign is exactly what they are met to do. When the house and the executive has a dispute its supposed to be litigated in the judiciary to determine who is lawfully acting. Sense the house didnt challenge his executive powers in the judiciary its cant be considered obstruction of any sort until the judiciary deems it was actually improper use of executive power. Which it could also rule the house was wrong and his use of executive powers to ignore their subpoenas were infact lawful. So this means nothing and is a partisan hack job by brain dead dems.

I feel really good about 2020. Later today, I will check the polls. I expect Trump will get another bump.

Nobody really talks about him at all, except for that blowjob thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can only imagine this being read aloud in the senate and redpilled millions of normies. I’m fucking excited dude

Yeah, sure, just like in 2016

Attached: f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpg (1200x800, 172K)

>fta:

And the same thing that happened to Slick Willie will happen to Donnie Trump; their party will throw out the impeachment in the Senate...

If you fucking Left vs. Right brainwashed lemmings weren't completely devoid of goddamned intellect, you'd see that it's all a political game designed to keep YOU in the dark. That's why the vote has from the absolute beginning been almost perfectly divided down party lines.

Divide and conquer is working beautifully in America, and it won't be long before the USA collapses.

Attached: 1479435721577.jpg (1280x850, 725K)

"Abuse of Power" is also made up bullshit that isn't an actual crime.

Attached: actually done.png (500x720, 54K)

He’s starting to get mad because his shilling isn’t working zozzle

Nice projection :^)

i dont think youll find time for any of that when sucking so much cock bro.

Yep, that blowjob thing.....

And, of course, the plethora of women he sexually assaulted and such, and that his wife threatened and legally pushed around to get them to drop charges against him..........

The Clintons are notorious for being a criminal enterprise in politics.

Attached: 22196452_1462665633789260_1400617145228726504_n.jpg (472x336, 26K)

>you need to be over 18 to post in Sup Forums

>unironically using zozzle

Neck yourself, retard.

Attached: kys.jpg (604x340, 37K)

Go read the constitution and get back to me. Soliciting help in an upcoming US election from a foreign body, is closer to high crimes and misdemeanors than getting your dick sucked and lying about it.

Some of you fuckers can't do math and it shows

Attached: 75640837_2985609334849079_5993230451635384860_n.jpg (1080x680, 73K)

Based

Nice diversion, but this is about Trump, not any of the Clintons.

You get an 'E' for effort though!

Attached: 1537286836261.jpg (304x344, 20K)

Lol what a shit movie plot

Impeached by congress, stain on your dear supreme overlord savior cheeto record because he has been impeached. Ahahahahaha

It's not diversion, retard, it's an example... It is how it happened before, and it is how it will happen again. If you weren't a left-vs-right dipshit, you'd see that.

Thank God.
Now the senate can close this mess and we can move on.
KAG

Yup, Disney has really shit all the fuck over Star Wars...

It's why I consider pre-Disney the real canon, and everything from Disney is just really expensive fanfics....

They have failed to prove that was the nature of that call. Since national security is his job, they would have needed clear evidence that what he asked was intended to solely aid his personal gains and noelt aid in national security which they so far have failed to prove such a thing.

Also it doesnt help that the person(president of Ukraine) they allege he was extorting denies that that's what happened. You guys are taking situation that in a court of law would be throw out and say its proof when in actuality you are just interpreting lawful behaviors as crimes cause it fits your political agenda.

Maybe you should go read the constitution cause your have not a clue of what's actually going on and how legal standards work. Just saying that's probably what he was doing isnt submissible in court, you must prove his sole reason for investigating Biden was for political gain not national security which if you read that transcript and understand the time line of when the aid was given you would know how flimsy these accusations are.

Also Ukraine was unaware at the time of the phone call that aid was being held and the aid was later given with out them doing what was asked of them. So I see no coherent way a thinking person couldn't warp these facts into proof of a crime. Its simple partisan hysteria and gaslighting.

Oh you're right, it was obstruction of Congress. Good catch mate.

Pelosi delayed our impeachment party. When the Senate aquits Trump we are going to get drunk and remind everybody who their president is.

What is delicious is that Democrats did all this for an asterisk. Literally nothing will change except the Democrats have signed their own death warrant.

I heard on the news last night multiple news sources said this would go on for the next 11 months.
>They told you their plan right there. That puts it right up to the 2020 Election.
Then I read this.
>The Senate impeachment trial operates much like a criminal trial. The prosecution in an impeachment trial is represented by “impeachment managers” from the House of Representatives who get the first chance to present their evidence to the Senate.
Which means the House gets to send people to the senate to plead their case for impeachment.
>Expect this shit show to dominate the political news for 11 months.

You have no idea how wrong you are. This insult to the president has not gone unnoticed. This next election you will see what happens when you push the American people.

Not dead, he will be acquitted. So less than dead.

Yeah, just think how smart these dems are gunnu feel when Sanders and Warren are stuck in DC 6 days a week sitting thru impeachment hearings instead of campaigning. They just inadvertently handed the nomination to senile job Biden. Trumps gunnu eat him alive in a general election.

>the failed to prove the nature of the call
Funny, says right in the transcript exactly what he said. The quid pro quo angle is bullshit, but the fact the words asking Zsalinsky to look into Biden even came out of his mouth is where the abuse of power is. He had clear motives to abuse his power of office for political gain, from a foreign government no less.
Can you deny he said this? When there is hard evidence?
>submissible in court
Now I know that you have jack shit of a clue about legal proceedings. The word is "admissible".

That and being a sexual predator and their criminal cartel.

Over half of Republican senators said they'll vote to remove him from office, if their votes remain anonymous.

Yea that's why he needed foreign help to get dirt on the kid of Biden, kek

*According to insiders

>what happens when you push amerilard people

.. you squeeze rotten burgers from your mouth and ass?

most reasoned post so far

It just got him reelected by a landslide by inflaming his base, which is what I suspect will happen in 2020.

Never voted before, definitely going to now after seeing this brazen attempt to subvert our republic.

Trump has divided the country. He’s not a shoe-in for 2020. He keeps running his petulant mouth, and turning even more people off. Don’t be so sure of the election results. He’ll fuck himself over within the next 11 months.

n

Attached: 1576768042315.png (720x677, 273K)

Doesn't seem very smart. They are REALLY doing a high risk play here. Oh well, im sure someone has ran the numbers and figures this is their best shot.

would hardly call being persecuted by hateful idiots a stain. more like an honor to piss off bad corrupt swampies

THIS JUST IN-
Democrats may never send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Breaking news.

they must have been polling-

Typos are not proof of lack of understanding of the subject in question. And him saying that is not proof he did it for personal gains cause he also could have been doing it for reasons of national security. So sorry but that doesnt meet the standard of proof cause you're interpreting intent instead of proving it. So yeah, you're still wrong on what constitutes evidence or proof. The courts would need a confession or hard evidence proving that was his sole intention. It's just not there but you're so desperate for a win you're willing to misinterpret or out right misrepresent another persons intention in order to take down a political opponent.

"have signed their own death warrant" oooh edgy :O
how does it feel to be so hard core?

Attached: death-warrant.jpg (960x1440, 508K)

*impeached for abuse of power by a house that was literally stolen by shady last second house to house vote collectors that were throwing out Republican ballots.

Yet you have zero proof

Yea there is nothing wrong with a potus asking for a favor of a foreign nation, especially when that favor involves asking said nation for help in an election
Kek

Attached: 76964900_3520845301266789_4404699690323410944_n.jpg (720x789, 51K)

You think posting these spoilers is going to piss people off, but in reality no one gives a shit about this current batch of Star Wars abominations to begin with.

if by zero you mean actual documented proof, then yea

trust it to a dem to not know what the word "proof" means

You - Yes, did you know you're employing *gasp* a Republican.

Me (the owner that used logic to build a company) - .....(dumbfounded for 5 seconds) ... nigga wat *click*

>favor
>investigate corruption

if i was potus id investigate political corruption no matter who it lead to - biden only jumped in the race to be "protected" when he saw ukraine coming down the pipeline.

If you think trump didnt intend to fall on his sword to hurt Biden, you must not have been paying much attention to the results of this impeachment so far. Hes gained support and weakened the dems in one move. Either he keeps slipping on banana peels and doing a back flip and ends up landing on his feet every time or this was all by design. Hard to say but either way it's not going in the dems favor yet again.

did you miss your school bus, kid?

democrats forgot that americans love an underdog.

by doing this unfair impeachment, middle america and normies will see that the dems are just abusing their power. when the economy is good, presidents get re-elected.
Nuff said. Keep crying you liberal elitist fucks.

Attached: waltz.jpg (340x307, 139K)

Yea it was just biden and not other countries all trying to crack down on corruption. Kek

Only time will tell. This impeachment fired up repubs base but the dems base been fired up too (as seen in the last elections). Be sure to vote next year

ukraine in the top 3 most corrupt countries of the world - yea id start at the top faggot

Unfortunately not. Moscow Mitch and rump ranger Graham won't let him be found guilty.

Yeah, I think really they have a lose lose situation on their hands and this is the better of two options. But it does come with great risk if they failed to make it stick, which judging by how they walked back the claims from bribery to something far less. It doesnt speak to their confidence in the basis of the initial investigation. It's like Thanksgiving dinner minus the Turkey and I dont think the general public is going to bite.

It would honestly help your case if Biden hadn't bragged about it on national TV. But since he did, btfo.

>unfair impeachment
Kek, any congressmen can vote how they wanted to. Sorry congress didnt agree with you. Now to watch the shit show of the senate taking it up, which most likely wont see it through...meaning they wont remove donny. But whatever shit stain on the 45th's perfect presidency

inb4 2020 trump re-election

It prob didnt help that Mulvaney admitted it being quid pro quo, or sondland or that donny prevented any first hand witnesses. And if we are going to talk about elected officials kids being in places they shouldnt, are donnys kids qualified to hold their jobs in the WH?

Lol. Ok stupid millennial.

Attached: 5A7AF985-9B9D-4299-8A98-298767ED8277.jpg (960x960, 159K)

You never read the constitution you fucking retard

Laugh now. You wont in a year.

I disagree. I think liberals have shown their true color and that they hate Americans. We have seen them pray for a ressession to prove trump's economy is not real. They spied and conspired to kneecap his presidency and ruin his legacy. They have ignored the rule of law when circumventing the election process to remove him from office. I am glad the country is divided, you can separate the wheat from the chaff.

It's TRUE. There is no way the Democrats will get any gainz in Congress. They have lost their chance at the presidency and Congress. This is laughable.

Left cant meme.

It's gonna be a vote down party lines. It would be pretty suicidal for the republicans to lose their president so close to elections, so it's more a strategic vote than a principled one.

no one seems to understand this

You are getting something wrong here. It's not the liberals that try to ruin his presidency, trump is doing this all by himself. He is the one who's statistically lying in every second sentence.

Attached: 607DBD17-C04A-40C3-A83C-3731B5B70E62.jpg (720x723, 42K)

its not

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 7.27.53 AM.png (746x1019, 376K)

Oh by the way...

whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/