I’m 5’5 and recentlly gained a lot of stomach fat. What’s the lowest weight I could lie and get away with...

I’m 5’5 and recentlly gained a lot of stomach fat. What’s the lowest weight I could lie and get away with. People believing? (Really 150)

Attached: BD99FAFE-AF0A-4F9A-BF2E-CEA4FB65BF3B.jpg (1280x960, 294K)

You could work out fatty

Just do planks everyday and diet... youll die early with a stomach like that

I don't even believe your actual weight is 150, so good luck trying to convince poeple you're lower than that you fat bitch. I know you're clearly not used to putting effort, but maybe you should stop with your pathetic lie and start working out. Or not, not like i care about another landwhale trying to get attention in order to make herself think her disgusting body is something normal.

130, post nudes

Don’t talk to her like that, you lame cunt!

Wow you're totally gonna score with a random fat chick on the internet now!

Retard alert, class!

Show without your shirt on to get a better judge

redd it is that way >>>>>>>

220lbs

Whether people “believe you” or not depends on how nice your tits are.

>expects people to beleive your 150

put down the cookies and cake and walk more

Attached: Screenshot_20191128_034732.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Tits or gtfo and im sorry ima big guy my self and theres no way im beleiving 150 maybe 200 to 180 but thats pushing it lol

yes show b00bs

Attached: liaboobs.jpg (602x753, 63K)

No amount of lies will change what you look like

Dude I’m 5’5” and do weigh 150 lbs, I look like a friggin string bean and wear waste size 30” pants. There’s no way your anywhere near 150. You weigh at least 190lbs

why lie? love yourself..... or just workout

>You could work out fatty
Fpbp, good advice and
/thread

Idk he could be 150. Im around that too and people think im smaller believe it or not

>(Really 150
150KG maybe

That looks like soda fat. Stop drinking soda and artificially sweetened juice, keep bad snacks to a minimum and walk an hour a day and that belly will be gone/nearly gone by summer.