be me

> be me
> shave
> first 3 days red bumps
> itchy
> hair grows back in 10 days

What do Sup Forums ?

Attached: Screenshot_20191219-163313_Gallery.jpg (1080x809, 507K)

You could try not being a faggot, that usually helps.

Use a electric shaver on your ass or wax it using a razor is just suffering

Shave the bumps off too

I am not gay. I am pan.
Also why so homophobic?

I tried waxing pubic hair once, I did 2 small stripes, and it hurt so much...

Good thinking xD

Attached: Screenshot_20191008-172920_Gallery.jpg (1080x1433, 824K)

Stop shaving - problem solved
Or
Buy fancy shaving shit - less irritating, grow back the same
Or
Get waxed - more painful, less irritating with grow back, longer results (2-3 weeks)
Or
Laser Hair Removal - costly, multiple trips required, longer to (sometimes) permanent results

Hating gay people =/= being afraid of gay people
Why cant i hate you for whatever reason i want you freedom hating faggot?

I could tell you if you show me your boypussy

Well I gotta get hair off somehow.

I will try waxing again.
D
Btw, do you happen to know if laser hair removal devices such as Philips lumea really give results as good as somewhere done professionally?

You are sad

At uni, can't :c

This. I'm not homophobic or transphobic, I just hate you twisted fags. Being pansexual is ever gayer than just being gay, you'd just fuck anything? That leads me to believe that the only reason you fags aren't pedos is because it's illegal, your preference lot is far too loose to just cut off there.

>"I'm not gay, I'm a special gay!!!"

Nah nigga, YOU are sad. Thats why you became so bored and deviant that you had to adopt meme sexuality as a way to have some semblance of a social life.
My life kicks ass and i can hate whatever the fuck i want you ironic cuck.

Just use Veet.
There is a sensitive one you use for pubes but can't remember the name

Lol. You're an idiot if you make such assumptions.

Pansexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Also, no? I don't 'fuck' everything??? Such a bold statement honestly. I have standards, the gender just doesn't matter to me!

I'm done with you dog. You are a sad littl person that insults other people online. Just how pathetic are you? XD

I will look for this brand, thank you :3

Go to a professional waxing salon, exfoliate daily and use a good moisturizer. Yes the waxing will hurt the first couple of times but it eventually it isn't that bad. The results are way better and longer lasting than shaving. Pic is me, Ive been getting waxed for around 2 years now. Or spend the money and get laser hair removal.

Attached: PSX_20191219_101403.jpg (1088x530, 61K)

Nice fag rhetoric you tumblrina bitch. Too bad youre retarded too, thats one you cant come back from.

Clean :o

Idiot

Thanks!

Attached: 20191219_095953.jpg (1088x530, 112K)

I never said you do fuck anything, I said you would. When your sexuality is so fucking vague that gender just doesn't matter anymore it makes for a hard time believing that you wouldn't be into pedo shit. Also, how are you gonna call anyone else pathetic when you can't even shave your own fucking ass without advice, that's honestly retarded as fuck. Just know that anyone treating you nice on here wants something from you sexually and aren't afraid to ask for it because they know just how fucked your standards are.

I'm not sure, but they're more made for finer hair in small areas like facial hair. So at best it would be an extremely lengthy process, worst is you're out a good bit of money and it doesn't work.
And getting waxed is easier than waxing yourself. Not sure why.

Yes yes, im the idiot that cant even figure out how to shave. Cope harder faggot.

Are you not? You actually needed advice to remove hair from your ass just so you can fuck more ill-standard faggots like yourself. Coping with what, the fact that an actual faggot on the internet who can't even shave his own ass doesn't like me? Yeah, that's definitely something that would need intense coping.

Here’s my 2 cents, hope it helps. I like smooth bums the most, a little body hair or short buzzed hair is ok. If I saw an ass covers in red bumps I would run away as fast and far as possible

Kek, my bad, user. I'm pretty drunk, my point still stands though. OP is a faggot.

Its ok i dont care OP is a big gay hairy fuck who hates himself

Wow your chest and arms and legs look like you just swam across the Atlantic Ocean bro! Do you pick things up and put them down?