User, i love you and after 93 hookups that failed to become long term relationships, i'm ready to settle down, and no...

>user, i love you and after 93 hookups that failed to become long term relationships, i'm ready to settle down, and no, it's not because you told me about your parents inheritance and your high ranking position at your job. I weawy weawy wuv you!

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (826x620, 43K)

>Things OP will never hear.

Attached: wknight.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

name is lovelyurine and password rumored to be monopol13. i heard the other one was buried nezt to the sphinx's nose. amirite?

>user I need some space and I really don't wanna talk, and that's exactly what I mean and nothing else. No I won't get mad later because you didn't ask about what was bothering me

Attached: 20100921meatball.jpg (498x294, 58K)

This is low-level cope. What happened to you recently man? This little pp post, when you could be big PP man.

if you're actually that insecure about her past sex life then just break up with her or tell her that you don't want any big commitment like a regular fucking person.

oh wait this is a made up scenario, you're either a virgin or you've never fucked someone under 200 lbs

eh it's not too far fetched. the city ive moved to, everyone knows the girls have too high of a body count.
people sing `here for the bed, away for the wed` to their friends when they have a new girlfriend, it means if she's from here she's only for sex and if she's away from here she's marriage material.

That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever read. People don't "sing" anything, you're reinforcing your warped worldview with some boomer catch phrase.

Nigger, did you ever think that you could have just had your own sexual conquests/life so that you're not intimidated and judgmental about the 23 guys your nonexistent girlfriend banged?

Like seriously if you worked on your life and developed some half-way decent social skills, you could actually live life without all that fear.

Attached: IMG_6924.jpg (750x1334, 220K)

Go suck nigger cum out a pussy faggot ass boy

"AWW user CALLED ME OUT FOR BEING A FAGGOT, I KNOW, I'LL TYPE MORE INANE BULLSHIT"

Just kys, there's no hope for you.

thats not how vaginas work you virgin faggot

Attached: goosekk.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Yes it is faggot ass boy ain't never touched a pussy the more friction going in and out causes the insides to spill out causes long lips

ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaaha
IT GOT WORSE
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHHHAHAHAHA YOU THINK LABIA IS WEAR AND TEAR AND NOT JUST GENETICS AHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHHAHAHHA

THIS DUDE PROB THINKS IF HE STRETCHES HIS DICK OUT LONG ENOUGH IT WILL GET BIGGER

If she's a roastie then she's had miles of dick, roast beef flaps are scar tissue from too long on the cock carousel.

>t. roastie

>you could run a train on her for 100 days and her pussy will snap back like she was a virgin.
ok retard

The flaps enlarge with constant overuse and stretching with women, the rule of thumb is generally the more the slag, the bigger the flaps.

What about the asshole?

Attached: White_Knight_Chronicles.jpg (220x231, 17K)

is that what she told you, user? that hers was always like that?

Find one medical article to support your claim that labia size is from "over-use".

Nigger you sound like a fucking idiot from the 1400's.

Also think its hilarious that you're calling me a white knight for telling you to stop being such a scared boy and to start banging whores.

ITT: Women desperately defending the roastie pussy because they know they will eventually have one and wish to keep doing what they’re doing, with no consequences kek

Attached: 1576489256648.jpg (712x712, 24K)

doubly true

This will be interesting.
>wish to keep doing what they’re doing
Can you explain what you mean by this?

raising your daughter to be a whore user?

Here's a thought - don't try to settle down. For a guy 30s/40s are the prime of getting laid.