MAYOS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAYOS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: y3xag9zprt441.jpg (1125x1504, 154K)

I must say I really love this image. The feeing of that impact landing solid on that shit bags face must been amazing. Its making my dick hard.

Use the better picture

Attached: 36156697-3F34-4733-AD2F-76E88F203841.jpg (768x768, 154K)

Fucking spectacular.

Usman is going to go drill Covington's girlfriends now.

It's funny that when a black man get their ass kicked no one bats an eye, but when a white guy loses in an even fight, all the nigs chimp out 'WE WUZ FIGHTERZ AN SHIET'.
Black insecurity at its finest.

Attached: 1568353589795.jpg (640x853, 50K)

>REEEEE
Covington is a maga-tard that rips on immigrants.

Nobody asked.

Attached: 1568353697968.jpg (460x466, 35K)

It's interesting how I have seen so many people trying to troll with this but nobody knows the guy and if they do they don't give two fuck about him.
But keep it up with the fake celebrations if it makes you feel good I guess.

>muh race war
The description of why this matters is literally in OP's image.

Does anyone even UFC?
He’s a proud father and makes a scene like that tiny Irish tard to get tickets sold.
He has cashed out still bc he sold the meme, sold the tickets.
Libtards love to jump on anything that is not pc, bc they read it on reddit.
Unman is a beast but Covington sold the tickets you dumb cunt.

What race war? Are you schizophrenic?

Attached: 1575971780150.gif (500x280, 606K)

I only cared because the maga mouth made a thing about it then got btfo. Same for Connor mcgreggor and Logan Paul. All cut from the same cloth. Overly privileged, loud and stupid white guys thinking their gods, you love to see’em
Go down hard

>He’s a proud father and makes a scene like that tiny Irish tard to get tickets sold.
Covington is single, not sure who you're confusing him with.

see
(You)

Colonialism.

Projection at its finest. This nigger is in his 20s voting republican lol dumb faggot

When people are arrogant and scummy, watching them get soundly defeated is uniquely satisfying. Nobody is trying to troll. I am genuinely amused by this. Let this be a reminder of what happens when Republicans try to fight real men that weren't coddled by the world as being born superior.

This user is right! Nothing wrong with sucking cocks for money! Even less when it’s the tiny orange mushroom shaped cock of the big man himself.

Shame he’s gonna get abandoned by his Cheeto god now that he’s publicly lost

No.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (852x480, 114K)

I didn't see you make threads when the same white guy defeated other black guys though. He loses one fight and you all go 'WE WUZ STONG LOOK WE DUN DEFEATING A WYTE MAN'. Pathetic.
okay schizo

white bois cant fight, fuckin pussy bitches

praise allah

Stop pretending you don't understand why watching people get what they deserve is funny.

Blown the fuck out out out out out out out out out out out out?