This was a perfect impeachment. Just perfect

This was a perfect impeachment. Just perfect.

Attached: Trump impeached.jpg (1416x1044, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjXAxzddS4o?t=76
youtu.be/PjXAxzddS4o?t=127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your daily reminder that Bill Clinton was impeached.

Beat me to it

Gonna be Trump 2020 either way.

i think the Dems have just guaranteed a Trump 2020 victory.

>Gonna be Trump 2020 either way.

Maybe, but this hurts Trump personally. This man is all about his image. And now he is one of those loser presidents.

Attached: It's over!.png (615x458, 157K)

And how did that work out for them? No president has been impeached for non-partisan reasons and so no president has been removed from office.

>i think the Dems have just guaranteed a Trump 2020 victory.

Feel free to explain that.

Attached: 1576773536849.jpg (750x629, 47K)

>No president has been impeached for non-partisan reasons

He didn't give them a chance.

Attached: Nixon-coolstory.jpg (350x350, 24K)

>votes almost completely followed party lines
>every single Republican voted against impeachment

Yeah, that bodes well for the Senate vote...

The best impeachment you've ever seen, believe me

Most people welcomed the impeachment process. It exposed the agenda. There were calls for impeachment 15 minutes after President Trump's inauguration. This whole thing was predicated on ORANGE MAN BAD and not any real crime. When Bill Clinton was impeached, it was because he committed perjury. Both sides agreed on this. The only question was whether his crime rose to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors.

Since Nancy Pelosi and the Dems KNOW the Senate will acquit, they're threatening to... not send over the articles to the Senate. They want to let it just hang in thew air. Fortunately, the Senate, as per the Constitution has the power to hold the hearing at a time and place of their choosing. Democrats need a 2/3rd majority for a guilty finding that would remove President Trump from office. They know they do not have the votes.

Nixon resigned before he was impeached so the statement still stands.

Reps will vote to get rid of him because Pence is easier to control and is a christian-tard which makes it look good for their inbred base.

The tweet still stands buddy. The deplorable Dems impeachment scam is indeed deplorable and an obvious farce to anyone with even moderate critical thinking skills.

As same as Ckintons impeachment...

Representatives are in the House, not the Senate. That part is over. And, in the Senate, WHY would EVERY Republican representative vote against impeachment if your conspiracy theory were true?

A bit of advice- work on differentiating what you want from the truth.

In the house, rather

THE SENATE STILL HAS TO VOTE ON IT, THE SENATE IS 90% REPUBLICAN. HE'S NOT GETTING IMPEACHED
I don't even support Trump but it astounds me how many retards out there don't understand the process.

Attached: humantypes1.jpg (604x453, 100K)

>hE's nOt GetTting iMpeAchEd sTuPid NigGEr faGGot! (poltard #8291488, 2017-2019)

keep crying

Republicans vote for impeachment and they lose their majority overnight and suicide their party. It will NEVER happen.

>116th Congress (2019-2021)
>Majority Party: Republican (53 seats)
>Minority Party: Democrat (45 seats)
>Other Parties: 2 Independents (both caucus with the Democrats)
>Total Seats: 100

66 votes are needed to remove President Trump. Democrats do not have the votes.

>Democrats do not have the votes
All the Dems have to do is convince 21 Republicans to vote against Trump in the senate. It's not set in stone that Trump will be impeached, but just because it's unlikely doesn't mean it can't happen.

>"This guarantees Trumps win in 2020" -parrot detected

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

President Trump WAS impeached. Impeachment is the indictment. The Senate hearing is the trial.

Bill Clinton was impeached. He was not removed from office. Neither will President Trump.

do you even know what being impeached by the house of representatives even means? It still has to be sent to the senate where, if they're smart, they'll acquit. It's just formal charges, the senate makes the decision. the senate can override any decisions, even ones made by the chief justice. All the democrats are doing is wasting more tax dollars. Every one of them pushing for this have been trying to find something that isn't there because they're feelings have been hurt since the election. It's all foolishness but what else can you expect from a bunch of whiny liberals

I never said that. I explained the facts of the process.

>The tweet still stands buddy. The deplorable Dems impeachment scam is indeed deplorable and an obvious farce to anyone with even moderate critical thinking skills.

Attached: 1566745048230.jpg (720x640, 25K)

>All they have to do is convince 21 republicans

that sounds so easy.

Attached: 1540595827028.jpg (299x168, 11K)

Attached: Sen-Lindsey-Graham-Impeachment-Is-Cleansing-The-Office.jpg (500x431, 65K)

>This whole thing was predicated on ORANGE MAN BAD and not any real crime.

Real crime like using the power of your office to pressure a foreign government to start an investigation into the political rival most dangerous to you?

>“There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me,”

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

>THE SENATE IS 90% REPUBLICAN
Lulz, yeah okay.

What's about to happen.
Mark my words.

Senate will vote along mostly party lines. 1-2 R's will vote against Trump.
Trump will tout his innocence.
A bunch of D's will complain he should be removed under the 25th
Trump will sign an executive order repealing the 25th.
Crying liberals.
Trump will sign an executive order replacing the existing method of impeachment with a new one, so that failed impeachments are treated as sedition.
D's outlawed via above
2020 election cancelled, because there's no reason for it anymore.

Funny how the Ukrainian president has stated on the record that he never felt any pressure. Wonder why you guys keep ignoring that.

Yeah, because orange man IS bad

I wonder what kind of video tape Trump has on that little bitch boy?

Attached: Download (4).jpg (1160x629, 207K)

Because it’s beside the point, MAGAtard

Video tapes? Funny you should mention that.. Ask Adam Schiff about the Standard Hotel and what happened there. And who holds the tape.

>Trump will sign an executive order repealing the 25th.
not legally possible, only the legislative branch can change the constitution
>Trump will sign an executive order replacing the existing method of impeachment with a new one, so that failed impeachments are treated as sedition.
see above

it was bad bait, but i guess it was still bait

Attached: 70498447_2344747119174863_3794488930389196800_n.jpg (543x443, 19K)

>Funny how the Ukrainian president has stated on the record that he never felt any pressure.

The attempt is a crime too, dildo.

Attached: 1562948111647.png (640x374, 60K)

So you have direct video admission by Joe Biden that Ukraine had to fire the prosecutor investigating the company that was paying his son millions or else lose a billion dollars and you have Trump asking Ukraine to look into the matter for the United States.

Please explain the thought process where you believe what Joe Biden did was good and what President Trump did was bad.

>Remove Drumpf from office JUST before his first term is up
>Drumpf runs for president again and wins
>Drumpf serves 4 more years and then runs again
>B-B-But you can only serve 2 terms!!!!
>MFW he didn't finish his first term, so he still gets another one
>MFW 12 years of drumpf instead of only 8
>MFW i have no face

>Video tapes? Funny you should mention that.. Ask Adam Schiff about the Standard Hotel and what happened there. And who holds the tape.

Is that some shit like #pizzagate?

Attached: Vladimo Putino.png (278x560, 350K)

A world leader (ukraine) who is under attack from another stronger world leader (russia) says good things about his easily-triggered and mentally unstable ally (USA) who is supposed to assist that world leader (ukraine) and help defend them (by supplying them weaponry and defenses)

hmm, i fucking wonder why he doesn't have anything negative to say? you fucking retard

I laugh every time they call Biden a political rival. Do they not understand that Trump would enjoy going toe to toe with him?

>made up lies

no

faggot

Ha... you Democrats... no knowledge of the law. Trump never gave any "or else" in the phone call. The U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, the ONLY fact witness in the impeachment process, testified that President Trump told him no quid pro quo and "I want nothing".

And again, funny how you guys gloss over that.

>So you have direct video admission by Joe Biden that Ukraine had to fire the prosecutor investigating the company that was paying his son millions or else lose a billion dollars

Please post a link to that footage and include a time where exactly that admission is made.

Attached: 1560543659719.jpg (500x375, 82K)

>Real crime like using the power of your office to pressure a foreign government to start an investigation into the political rival most dangerous to you?
/r/TIL it's a crime to ask another nation to investigate a crime
Go back to plebbit you faggot nigger

if he wants to have joe biden as a rival, then why is he so scared of joe? he certainly doesnt sound like he wants to face off against joe

You're confusing facts with imagined incidents. In the legal process, facts matter, not how you feel things happened.

>implying there has to be a "for else" for it to be a crime

Kek, do they teach all of you this kind of mental gymnastics in Russia, comrade?

typical ignorant leftist thinks the president is the king of the US and can change any laws or nuke anyone.

You think they have a thought process?

Attached: received_2915940731784413.jpg (800x752, 40K)

Yes, it's a crime to ask another nation to investigate a us citizen
>til
luckily we can't all be as retarded as you

That would be fucking awesome :D

thats the objective facts and if you disagree you're wrong

>ignorant leftist

TOPKEK

youtu.be/PjXAxzddS4o?t=76

1:16

"Orange Man Bad"
Why are people so afraid to call him what he really is?
The Elitest "millionaire" tax evading, 3 time divorced, draft dodger, that has ruined the lives of thousands, destroyed 3 businesses, conned hundreds (legally according to lawsuits and settlements) possible millions, New York Demoncrat, Reality show actor, that has had ties to Israel dating back decades, admitted sexual assaulting creep, that has lied repeatedly on record, has had more whistleblowers in his own cabinet then any president in history, and also the whole "hurr coal will totally comeback guys" then getting in his limo and saying "geez I can't believe these people think coal will make a comeback".

But I mean... I guess I have to support him because he is our president and all!

You believing what the thought processes and motivations of another individual are is not fact. Facts are things like direct testimony, recorded statements in writing or on video, etc.

>The U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, the ONLY fact witness in the impeachment process, testified that President Trump told him no quid pro quo and "I want nothing".

That was actually the ambassador to the EU who gave a million dorrars to Trump's inaugural committee, you brainlet.

Anyway, ordering people to commit a crime then saying: "I don't want you to do nothing." doesn't suddenly make you innocent.

Attached: 1451938539661.png (246x231, 123K)

>(USA) who is supposed to assist that world leader (ukraine)
Yeah, just like when the left was in charge and let Russia fucking stomp all over crimea. GTFO leftist faggot, you're in over your head.

Biden threatened Ukraine, in the name of the US, into firing a prosecutor for investigating his son
Trump told Ukraine, in the name of the US, that it did not stand behind that previous action, and to investigate as appropriate.
A democratically controlled congress, in the name of the US, told Ukraine to investigate Trumps actions.

If you have any fucking sense you'll see that the only person who did anything wrong is Biden and his brother's widow fucking, coke snorting, dishonorably discharged scumbag son.

>i said im telling you, you're not getting a billion dollars. you're not getting the billion, im going to be leaving here in, I think it was, what, 6 hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.

>So you have direct video admission by Joe Biden that Ukraine had to fire the prosecutor investigating the company that was paying his son millions or else lose a billion dollars

still waiting for a link to video vootage and a timestamp showing this explicit admission

Yeah keep watching....

Attached: lil'tardacademia.jpg (665x574, 49K)

cope

Holy shit, 4d chess confirmed

wait... that can't happen can it?

>you're in over your head
typical closeted nigger, doesn't know what he's talking about and fails to put the blame on "leftist faggot"

This just confirms my suspicion that Trump was a democrat all along, and merely switch to (R) because he thought they were the most gullible people to build a base from with some quick rhetoric and scapegoating.

>muh piss tape
>muh russian collusion
>muh bigger salt and pepper shakers
>muh past 3.5 years
Oh, so now you have a problem with made up lies?

to be fair, you leftist faggots deserve all the blame

He's got five votes on the Supreme Court.
Ginsburg dies in the next few weeks, trump's going to be able to do anything he wants

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States."
-United States Constitution, Article I, Section 3, Clause 7

How about watching the rest of the video:

youtu.be/PjXAxzddS4o?t=127

Attached: 1559940073432.png (645x729, 75K)

>still coping
>seething this hard

kek i love watching you guys cry over this

UM I'M A DEMOCRAT DUMBASS

>you leftist faggots deserve all the blame
Someone wasn't alive in the 80s when the Holy Rollers wanted to ruin everything in sight.

THIS JUST IN-
Democrats may never send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Breaking news.

they must have been polling-

So......they did a I Hate Trump vote and call it an impeachment?

>only the legislative branch can change the constitution

wtf are you talking about the supreme court? they cant change the constitution either, comrade

what a shit stain for Trump, he just kill himself

Attached: 7E7E3F1F-4FEE-4623-BA23-1A12B86B4A86.jpg (1080x944, 105K)

And? Are you bragging about how gullible you are as well?

Then why is Bill Clinton still treated as a former President and entitled to all the benefits thereof?

the hypocrisy is what's the most maddening
the left's antiwar department is suddenly mad when trump's a draft dodger
the left's anti-marriage and anti-family institution is suddenly mad when trump is divorced
the left's anti-borders and internationalist sections are suddenly outraged when trump does international business and they pretend to be patriotic isolationists themselves
the left's anticapitalism is suddenly outragen when trump isnt good at business (itself a lie)
the left's constant sucking up to hollywood, celebs and movies is suddenly outraged when trump is a reality tv star
the left's origins in judaism suddenly outraged when trump supports israel
the left's constant use of social media to promotes its ideas but is suddenly outraged when trump uses twitter
the left's dissolution of morals and free sex and love suddenly becoming outraged when trump is not celibate and has affairs
it's all so tiresome

So Republicans in the House voted to impeach? Wait, NONE of them did? Hmmmmmmmmm

imagine posting this same comment on every single thread

Every day for the next 5 years, when you wake up and Trump is still President, I hope you remember this post.

>Taking sides in a inevitable question
That's the internet, folks!

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 35K)

They've now made Trump the underdog again, and his supporters will vote, and moderates mostly see that the "quid pro quo" is pretty obviously not.

>benefits
What do you mean exactly, be specific or I can't help you

The biggest of all time, and no one knows more about impeachments than me.

Because that blows open their narrative. They'll get their day of reckoning, don't worry.

When did the conversation take place?

>i hope you remember me senpai

mfw-

The replies to this post say everything you need to know about Democrat hypocrisy.

any minute now...

They are holding Trump to standards that no president, let alone Democratic president, has ever met. Definitely no standards that Sanders, Biden or Warren will ever agree to.