HAHAHAHA he’s impeached! LOL how’s it feel republifags?

HAHAHAHA he’s impeached! LOL how’s it feel republifags?

Attached: 5C6281FC-8E81-4D59-9945-C4809303B895.jpg (1180x842, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uV14jq2n-jg
cnn.com/2019/12/14/politics/lindsey-graham-trump-impeachment-trial/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3P5fTYtJQkbT7GVD_UWnltzthiXII62rv7reyGMU7VyRUrWvbCBh827Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o
cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/senate-mcconnell-judges/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton#Impeachment_by_House_of_Representatives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/uV14jq2n-jg

I'm going to miss him when he leaves Jan 2025.

he wont

He better win re-election for his sake and all of your tiny little hearts, because if he doesnt he will end up indicted and in jail way past 2025...better get your vote out Trumptard

Attached: president.jpg (479x479, 40K)

Senate will not vote for this, and you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.
This will simply be fuel for his re-election, and if he wasn't going to win before, he sure as hell will now.

Sorry, I only like presidents who haven't been impeached.

Attached: Mccain.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Don't matter he's dying of cancer in 2020..trump for cancer 2020

stop taking bait pls

Neat, then he can go down in history as the first US president impeached TWICE.
Fucking bring it on.

A third term?!

Not even in your most drunken dreams.

Proof or gtfo

Attached: impeach-vote-article-1.jpg (1688x998, 117K)

AOC literally frothing at the mouth over Tulsi’s vote

Well, to be fair, AOC is always frothing. Give it time, it'll grow on you.

It will be amazing when trump gets re-elected and aoc does not

Cope level over 9000.

Kys

Trump gets impeached twice.
Truly historical moment.
A legacy that will never leave the Trump family, or those associated with them.

No need to cope. Trump's still impeached. I won't lie, all my laughter is hurting the fuck out of my ribs.

It has never mattered who the figurehead sock puppet of the country is so...indifferent?

Doesn’t the Senate still need to vote?

nah, we go on feelings now, also, pence doesn't take over, it goes to hillary for some reason.

yes, they do. We're just having to wait while Moscow Mitch gets his little circus lined out for an actual trial.

You guys are fucking stupid, being impeached doesn’t mean he’s not still president, it goes to a senate vote, guess who holds the majority of seats there? The republicans, fuck you guys are dumb

Smooth brained Demotard thinks this means he's going somewhere.

Feels pretty good considering they just won him reelection next year and a full Republican Congressional sweep.

Feels like re-election is a done deal

Attached: EMJqGooWoAAfAme_jpg-1201674.jpg (680x339, 34K)

Attached: 1571078374861.png (415x411, 258K)

>OMG orange man bad
>Impeach!!!

Essentially the same as being tattled on by the house of representatives

Come back and talk if the senate convicts, which wont happen.

>Essentially the same as being tattled on by the house of representatives

Well, if he'd quit breaking the law then the House wouldn't have anything to go on.

THIS JUST IN-
Democrats may never send articles of impeachment to the Senate. Breaking news.

they must have been polling-

So......they did a I Hate Trump vote and call it an impeachment?

Maybe if Pelosi would actually send it over to the senate, the Dems wouldn't look like the cucks that they are.

Attached: 1571183294242.jpg (1334x750, 155K)

Which law did he break? I'll wait.

Attached: 1576027212389.jpg (888x1024, 237K)

Cancer in the form of a .338 Lupua to the head. Yes please.

Tune in for the Senate trial and find out.

yep. they wont send it because even they realize everything they did is just bullshit and no laws were broken, so it will get tossed the instant it goes through the door

So you have no idea.

Attached: 1575927650301.jpg (1028x675, 64K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1576019069247.jpg (960x634, 58K)

An early Christmas present for the president and the country from the Krooked Klux Klan.

What did it feel like when Clinton got impeached?

It's completely my meaningless.

You sure it has nothing to do with all those Republikinskis going on record saying they would not be unbiased in a trial where they have a constitutional duty to be unbiased?

they are going to be partisan, just as the House.

>Pelosi is holding articles and now sending to the senate right away, why is this

Gee, I wonder why they could be holding.
cnn.com/2019/12/14/politics/lindsey-graham-trump-impeachment-trial/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3P5fTYtJQkbT7GVD_UWnltzthiXII62rv7reyGMU7VyRUrWvbCBh827Ss

Sorry I think you are talking about the Democunts with the farce of a House trial they pulled.

Yeah I bet you find his increasing poll numbers and fund raising hilarious. Wait till he appoints RGBs replacement. You'll be braying with joy
HeeHaw. HeeHaw

>cnn

Attached: 1569955524621.jpg (624x351, 41K)

"I am trying to give a pretty clear signal I have made up my mind. I'm not trying to pretend to be a fair juror here," -Graham 12/14/2019

"Everything I do during this, I'm coordinating with White House counsel. There'll be no difference between the president's position and our position as to how to handle this." -Moscow Mitch 12/13/2019

I'm sure it'll be a fair and non-partisan trial in the Senate.

Gotta love that conservatard projection. Dems have focused on sworn testimony and facts through this whole thing, all replubicunts like gym jordan have done is try to shout and distract while putting party loyalty over country because they they all know they are fucked and orange man bad isnt just a meme.

This was meant for (you)

you will live and learn-

>I'm sure it'll be a fair and non-partisan trial in the Senate.
Just like it was a fair and non-partisan inquiry in the House.

Attached: 1576780443926.gif (320x385, 1.05M)

someone screenshot this thread and post it when he wins a second term so we can have a good laugh

>orange man bad

Attached: nnnpc.jpg (249x239, 17K)

He is never going to be removed and all your favorite candidates like warren and bernie are not going to be able to campaign during the senate proceedings.
Trump won you faggots.

Im from Urope and His is my President too.
Orange Man good. Im waiting for next election.

Attached: tumblr_0d9002358c1e6b8001d30d64e71ddf86_ae4dbc6d_640.jpg (490x623, 64K)

>whataboutism

If it's such a sham, then why not give it a fair trial? Prove to the world that it's all bullshit.

Probably much like the dems felt when clinton was impeached... and then still served 2 full terms.

>Dems have focused on sworn testimony and facts through this whole thing
You actually wrote that.

Attached: 1575927241442.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Sure, but then there wouldn't even be a trial because trump isn't guilty of committing a legal crime here.

how not fair in the house.
Trump blocked all witnesses that could defend him

haven't got a clue how it works, huh?

Shyna

>Prove to the world that it's all bullshit.
They will, just as soon as Nancy finds the courage to send it over.

Lefties don't like whataboutisms because it just shows what frothing hypocrites you are. No one on the rights complains about it.

Attached: 1575141136797.jpg (994x1024, 78K)

>it wasnt faor because we lost. Wahhhh!

You sound like every fucking sports fan manchild that sees their favorite team lose and cant cope. Only unfair part of trial in the house was the republicunts refusing to actually investigate and search for the truth. Instead using their time to grandstand and whine about what a waste of time it was. You all are the biggest fucking retards on the planet and you dont even see it.

So, instead of giving it a fair trial and proving innocence to the world, it's better to publicly swear to go against your vows of office to remain unbiased and non-partisan.

Got it.

Attached: 1576771985518.jpg (876x960, 101K)

ok boomer

When you hold closed door meetings with potential witnesses and leak the content, deny the president's lawyers access, don't allow the Republican's rebuttal witnesses, and have a vote that is purely along party lines, what would you call that?

Attached: 1575995349903.jpg (1603x1077, 788K)

Feels great, you can't use him as an excuse for anything anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o

still going strong.

Following the rules that the conservatives themselves wrote when they moved to impeach Clinton? Be angry at the rules writers, not the ones who have to follow it.

>i got nothing
Now go play outside son.

Attached: 1575925001710.png (348x278, 106K)

Naw man. I'm saying that your options are no trial or senate trial. Your hypothetical is a non-starter.

>closed door meetings
Republicans were in attendance. Some of them always had access, including Gaetz, but they used their time to just bitch and whine about the process. Then when they got what they wanted - public hearings - they moaned about it being too public.

what the fuck was on that fat faggots face last night

>aight orange isnt working anymore let me smear literal shit on myself while i bitch this time

he cakes on enough to be a fucking drag queen

Attached: donald-trump-michigan-rally-john-dingell.jpg (2500x1667, 703K)

>GOOD NEWS WE WON GUYS
meanwhile...
cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/senate-mcconnell-judges/index.html

>Following the rules that the conservatives themselves wrote when they moved to impeach Clinton?
Nope. Read up. It wasn't as partisan as you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton#Impeachment_by_House_of_Representatives

the WH blocked his witnesses. The Dems played by the Republican rules. Just so happens the republicans weren't in charge

No surprise here. From the start, McConnell has been using Trump as either a patsy or a distraction to push a shit ton of conservative judges through, even though most of them are overwhelmingly underqualified.

>I'm saying that your options are no trial or senate trial.
I'm sure we'd all love a Senate trial. Maybe somebody could convince TurtleMan to have one?

>Republicans were in attendance
Whoop-dee-doo.

The Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974.

You're welcome.

Attached: Impoundment_Control_Act_violation.png (1196x1080, 309K)

Imagine being this willfully and aggressively ignorant

>orange man bad

Attached: 1575924787003.jpg (680x550, 33K)

When the only reasonable outcome is going to be trump's acquittal?

So having Reps there changes the fact that this was done behind closed doors initially? Okey Doke.

Attached: 1575922689959.png (1345x1126, 1.13M)

So that's in the articles of impeachment?

Attached: EMHZ2D2X0AAc2x6.jpg (903x608, 65K)

>From the start, McConnell has been using Trump as either a patsy or a distraction to push a shit ton of conservative judges through, even though most of them are overwhelmingly underqualified.
Nice cope but this is what trump wants as a republican. Once theyre in, its lifetime baby.

mcconnell wants a trial quick trial as soon as possible so that they can quickly move to acquit. he openly admitted this is his plan - no witnesses, minimal deliberation.. just go straight to using their majority

but he played his hand way too quick, and now pelosi is going to sit on the articles of impeachment until she decides the senate is going to be 'fair' leaving impeachment hanging over trump's head indefinitely without any exoneration in near sight

i don't care what side of the political spectrum you're on, this is some entertaining bullshit

So was Biden breaking the law when he held money that congress had allocated for the Ukraine if they didn't fire their AG?

Attached: 1572824417935.jpg (639x480, 60K)

>Doesn’t the Senate

Trump has been Impeached. Period.
You can now say "Impeached President Trump."

The Senate trial and resulting vote is whether he will be removed from office as a result of the impeachment.

Keep up here.

Well, there's a bit of a misunderstanding going on.
Trump is impeached. Now, when The House of Representatives sends the articles of impeachment to the Senate they (The Senate) will hold a trial and decide wether or not to remove Trump from the presidency.

Problem is Mitch McConnell (Senate majority leader) has stated outright that they will not vote to remove Trump, which means the trial will not be held impartially. Nancy Pelosi (Speaker of The House of Represenatives) is therefor not sending the articles to the Senate until the Senate agrees to hold a fair and impartial trial.

In short; Trump is impeached, the current Senate has openly said they won't do a proper trial, The House therefor won't send them the articles of impeachement, and nothing more will happen for the moment.

McCain is dead. Good riddance to.

>So that's in the articles of impeachment?
Yes, it falls under abuse of power, specifically abuse of his control of OMB disbursement.

no facts heresay and conjecture, literally fake politics right now.

Pretty sure the president has the authority to withhold aid if Biden was doing it with Obama's blessing.

>this was done behind closed doors initially
>oh no!
>the Dems used the same shitbox rules that the Repubs wrote in 2015 in order to Benghazi Hillary!
>It's not fair, it's not fair!!!
>Those rules were only for us to use!!!

fucking snowflake Trumpkins.

Attached: 1499757178257.jpg (900x900, 119K)