So this little shit edgy manchild wanted to use Sup Forums as his personal army. Any ideas to give him a lesson?

So this little shit edgy manchild wanted to use Sup Forums as his personal army. Any ideas to give him a lesson?

Attached: onisionsss.jpg (605x504, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJjIUMBarzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go away meme war discord

hey everyone, there's proof that onion posts on Sup Forums, so post terrible pictures of him because he hates it

Attached: tumblr_pkx6bxwgjL1tdyo2n_500.jpg (451x313, 15K)

Attached: tumblr_pkx6bya9si1tdyo2n_640.jpg (627x582, 69K)

Fuck You for posting his face asshole.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pkxak4feo31uaatm0_500.png (448x428, 165K)

Attached: DcdExk4WAAIeFBS.jpg.886889b878df7a3e00c22f6aa4eecff8.jpg (786x855, 75K)

Who's this guy?

Who the fuck is this?

mans lookin like a undercooked sausage

lifeofonion.com

here's one of my favorites, it's him trying to show off his "muscles"

Attached: tumblr_pkx6bxfQTR1tdyo2n_1280.png (641x996, 518K)

A nonce

youtube.com/watch?v=cJjIUMBarzg

Baby carrot dick

Attached: pPdNZ3cg.jpg (728x448, 26K)

Repeatedly send him boxes of cheap kombucha and bags of shit for him to eat since he spews it everytime he talks.

Attached: received_2476234729289464.jpg (720x418, 40K)

who?

and i thought i was ugly... has he skincancer?

he has rosacea (a condition that just makes certain parts of the skin very pigmented and rosy-looking) but he puts on women's foundation and filters on livestreams to cover it up. he also has terrible acne which aggravates it

a nobody that posts on Sup Forums asking for support posing as a fan. He is lately losing it because his Patreon got deleted and Chris Hansen is after his ass

His face looks like he was left in the microwave too long

Attached: 7301B609-2CB1-41B4-A119-D77CE8FCD859.png (500x281, 153K)

he doesnt need a lesson, the lesson will be when tyrone breaks that asshole in prison for him fucking underage girls and grooming them with his disgusting ftm wife

Attached: 1517583584102.jpg (3000x4496, 473K)

Why and when did he try and conscript us into his personal army?

Any1 have his wife's nude?

Honestly one of the ugliest people I've ever seen

Attached: 7681D147-268A-455C-AD64-82AAFAC94A85.png (563x535, 597K)

We could kill then rape him... in that order

Attached: Captura de Pantalla 2019-12-19 a la(s) 22.01.52.png (364x436, 105K)

Someone threw acid on his face poor fella :(

Attached: 9069E2DA-7163-4588-90F3-98F6BC4D1D0B.jpg (750x421, 31K)

So is he lying when he makes videos about his personal life? If so, he hasnt been gaining anything at all. Either or, we should still skull fuck him.

The thought of his penis makes my vagina arid

Guys he’s gonna do a search for his name on here we should make it worth his while

Attached: 1576789561716m.jpg (331x1024, 105K)

He wants to bone little girls so bad? gouge out his eyes so he'll have more holes to feel it in and then replace the little girls with massive men

>falsely accused of grooming
>does groom
kek

In all the years we have hung out here we have never shilled for anyone and he thought he was special. What a narcissist.

In his latest video (uploaded 5 or so hours ago) he was mocking Asian people while clearly having a mental breakdown

Attached: 1576787742550.jpg (2048x2048, 328K)

this guy is a legit pedo faggot. we need to dox him and get him swatted.

with spears

should be enough of his info going around by now to actually try

stick ur finger in his butthole

His address is 5001 Fern Ln NW Gig Harbor, WA 98335-8101, the last place he was seen was at Sunshine Motel in Gig Harbor (3801 Pacific Hwy E, Fife, WA 98424) four days ago. He went to a different hotel in the area which hasn't been located yet.

The mental breakdown is all faked. Its for court.

Got proof of this?

yea it really shouldn't be hard at this point, he makes it very easy because hes a complete dumb fuck....
and a pedo

Fuck off. NYPA

He also streams, check his twitter when
Also his number is 2532868311

2533654290 for Laineys

just saying

Who is this guy? That's kinda near me.

So recently he's been found out for grooming a 15 year old, he's an edgy faggot youtuber who just treats women like shit while jerking off to lolicon, dude literally just grooms his discord 13 year old fanbase with his transpecies ugly has wife

search onision on youtube and you'll see it all

He's a YouTuber who gained popularity in 2008 and has been declining ever since it was discovered that he's abused his multiple wives, groomed underage girls, and tried to force them to stay in his home. His electronic devices have been confiscated and he's under investigation by the FBI, confirmed by Chris Hansen (see: To Catch A Predator) who is doing a series on him. He's been staying in hotels to avoid being confronted now that his address is public.

lifeofonion.com has a good rundown.

"Gregory Daniel Jackson, also known as Gregory Daniel Avaroe and his YouTube username Onision"

Hes a groomer pedo that abuses hes women that got big on youtube in the early days.

Not your personnel army faggot. Hes going to probably kill himself anyway so who cares

>personnel

He's not actually in those hotels for long, they're just for his breakdown vids, he's still streaming at home

>u r him.

This faggot also has two children and abused one of his past wives to the point of her having a miscarriage.

Sounds like he's pretty based. You're just a bunch of butthurt white knight faggots.

>muh wymyns!!!
Fuck off.

I see. Seems like he's pretty much fucked already.

ok greg

You'll see a breast one day buddy.

>butthurt white knight faggots
>defending a guy who grooms underage children

Back to /mlp/ you go, this is the wrong board

fuck off onion man

Drink bleach faggot

i hope onion man gets busted hard soon and gets epsteined

Attached: 12AEC8BC-09AA-4EA0-A0A5-1F5D8A7F92DE.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

Greg, we know it's you, there's no point in trying to pretend

is it just me or are all gregs assholes?

Attached: 8BF2F3DA-14C9-4DDA-A430-89C9F7955CD3.png (720x405, 417K)

Hope that faggot gets arrested soon, the FBI is after his child molesting ass and on top of that Chris Hansen is doing documentaries of him on YouTube ( go check em out ) and his ex wives are coming out against him even if he doesn't get arrested he'll never be able to recover simply because he'll always be known as a pedophile piece of shit

this dude has two kids and they have to deal with his fake ass breakdowns and all that crap

go and get some kombucha, Greg

>cps.jpg

Y'all think he fucks his kids too?

it's likely

one ex said he fucked in the same bed his kids were sleeping

Oh, what I would give to be a fly on the wall of the cell Tyrone is gonna make him a woman in

Never was released uncensored, was it?

I am really inclined to believe that that person is making all of those threads himself and posting his pics.I only started noticing that afrer people on YouTube started to notice his vile deeds.
ALSO started noticing some pics of him circulating at /x/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-11-20-10-51-01.png (1080x1920, 540K)

Any nudes of Kai?

No fuck off
Not your personal army faggot.

bump

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+

Attached: pf832.jpg (543x543, 224K)

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

++

Attached: 01Ige.jpg (544x544, 190K)

get to your next hotel room greg

No homo bump

Who’s Greg?

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+++

Attached: 6x7Hh.jpg (720x720, 396K)

No idea

It's no homo she's a girl.

You mean his vegetarian BOOOOODDDAAAAAAYAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHGHHHHH!!!!!!

This is how Ella Hollywood would have looked like without the hormones

Kill yourself and Taylor too, you fucking Groomin' Onion

He looks like Carrot Top.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x600, 123K)

This man needs your help!

I have always been a fan of this community. I know that in the past there have been some slanderous things said about you. But now the same is being done to him. It needs to stop! And his patreon needs to be brought back!

Lies are ruining his reputation and those that are doing it are just spiteful druggie women of his past. They have turned a lot of his fans against him and cancel culture has taken hold.

He has always been known as the honest man of Youtube. Now people want to take that away from him after time and time again he has proven them wrong.

They are calling him a predator which is disgusting and pathetic. Even though many girls want to be with him, he turns them down. Then they resort to drugs and spread even more lies. Now Chris Hansen, who is known for doing many illegal things is slandering him.

I hate to see vindictive liars try to take him down. They keep trying, but he takes it in as fuel. Such a tough kind soul deserves our support! Thank You.

Kek

If I'm not mistaken, it was one of the literal children they fucked that leaked the pics, but she censored them herself? Idk, would fuck tho

Attached: images (27).jpg (415x739, 27K)

vEgItAriAn bOdAyY

Imagine impregnating a trans pusi "boy".

smells like someone is chopping onions here

Ok, I'll bite

There's legitimate evidence against him and there's been a pattern of this in the past, it's not "cancel culture", it's not spiteful druggie women

it's an insecure little emo faggot with a tiny dick finally getting caught up in all his shit he caused for himself, the dude shouldn't have let a 15 year old live with him, let alone take her virginity then instantly throw her out

... Idk man, like, I've heard too many male pronouns referring to the bitch that I'm kinda starting to buy it, probs got a dick-clit by now with the hormones and what not... Still would fuck

>Such a tough kind soul deserves our support! Thank You.
Your on the wrong website ASSHOLE!

Attached: 1261093702606.jpg (312x445, 34K)