Gamers I need donations today. trying to order some chink food and delivery $7. help a fellow gamer out and God bless

gamers I need donations today. trying to order some chink food and delivery $7. help a fellow gamer out and God bless.

Attached: 1573206182469.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Cook some rice
>heat chicken and frozen veg in frying pan
>Add whatever the fuck sauce you want
Stop being a fucking lazy waste of space and leech

>$7
For that same price, you could make 3-4 dishes, and have enough (uncooked) rice left over for another month. Learn to make it yourself, and stop paying others to cook it for you.

Attached: tumblr_12c495c8133053d20b2a8540d81caa47_198ea1a2_1280.jpg (1024x683, 192K)

shut the fuck up you faggots. I don't need a tutorial for chink food. next

Get a job you broke fuckin cunt.

You use venmo?

>Identifies as a gamer
>too lazy to cook for himself
>Has the audacity to call others faggots
You absolutely need to just neck yourself you fucking waste of oxygen. You are literal cancer.

if you're on Sup Forums, especially b/, you're a fucking loser. next

I am Asian and I would have ordered your food for you but you are a racist piece of shit.

kys shrimp dick

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

>Gamer
>Calling people losers
My dude I'm just killing time during my evening shift (Earning about $42 an hour). At least I'm not begging on the Sup Forums for shit food.
Stay mad poor fag

lmao what job

go suck a nigger dick

Network Operation Center Technician
I'm basically paid out the ass to babysit servers and networking equipment off hours. Most of my evening is spent browsing the chon, watching movies and fucking around online.

You didn't even link a place where people can donate to you, rucking moron

jfdf75te

Stop being a filthy jew and get a job faggot

I've heard better. next

I have one you asshole.

Jesus, a lot of employers like to waste their money just to make their company look like its productive, need to find something like that lol

yeah hold on let me give you my address and phone number so you can order me food. stupid chink.

nice eye gamer. I am no moron though.

Attached: 788c9224d35edeb5078a43539ff15300d54477a2632ef026a5ea570baf034c2e.png (1139x1474, 70K)

>I've heard better
What the fuck are you even talking about you raging autistic

It's not a bad gig. Granted if something breaks (I'm the NOC guy) all eyes are on me (Or whoever is watching the equipment after hours), but in the two years I've been working here I've had something break catastrophically all of MAYBE 5 times?
Seriously, if you can find a 24/7 IT position, they're usually ultra chill. Though you have to have a higher education than OP here

I've heard better lies than that. don't care if you make $40 or $100 per hour.