Should I buy a bed frame or just put my mattress on the floor like a savage?

Should I buy a bed frame or just put my mattress on the floor like a savage?

Pic is not my place, but it relevant

Attached: 091a2c29fb0d06e8c9adc5f77b26951e.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

a bed frame is like $50 you retard

just buy one

Bedframes are a jewish scam, you can totally live without one

Bumping for curiosity, been frameless for 2 years now. What am I missing framefags?

I have a frame and I don't see the appeal I like sleeping close to floor makes me feel more cozy

I sleep just fine with no frame. I'm thinking of getting a second box spring to raise the bed a little bit. I just don't like the stupid wheels and sharp corners of the cheap metal frame, you know?

You might have problems with humidity/mold with the mattress on the floor.

enjoy your moldy mattress

If you get a simple metal frame you get to slide things under it. Also easier to clean. Frames are good but big elaborate sets are trash.

>What am I missing framefags

A "U" shaped place to comfortably sit to put on your socks. Something to bend over onto while getting pegged. Height to keep the dog off. Storage space under the bed.

Why are you retards so poor? Get a bed frame, a decent thread count sheet set, comforter, and memory foam pillows. Shit is worth it, doesn't cost much, and lets you sleep like a king.

Not a memory foam fan. Seems to trap too much heat. But other than that agree 10000%

Yeah that is one drawback, but I'm ok with having a fan by my bed. I don't understand trying to be cheap and sleeping like a Neanderthal. Sleep is fucking important and the shit you sleep in is an investment, you spend 1/3 of your day sleeping or in bed.

A bed frame looks more mature, you know, for the slags.

It depends. If you live in a place where it gets under 10c then no, especially if the floor is on the ground.

It's a lot easier to build of mold/mildew in your mattress when you have a frame. The air underneth lets the sweat and other disgusting fluids evaporate. But having it just on the floor doesn't allow that circulation.
If you're ABSOLUTELY against a frame, get a Japanese style futon mattress so you can roll it up when you're done.

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+

Attached: mMk9h.jpg (1508x1508, 968K)

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

++

Attached: 01Ige.jpg (544x544, 190K)

It's an apartment, it never gets below 10C and I'm on the 7th floor.

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+++

Attached: h7URz.jpg (1049x1049, 636K)

Attached: 1557455284965.jpg (700x700, 209K)

obviously you are not mature enough to have nice things.

Poor fags so sad get a sleeping bag call lt a day.

such nonsense

Attached: liaboobs.jpg (602x753, 63K)