I Just messaged my 13 year old female friend and said she I missed her talking 2 me and now we're going to hang out and...

I Just messaged my 13 year old female friend and said she I missed her talking 2 me and now we're going to hang out and catch up tonight..

Have i dun goofed Sup Forums? We we're always kinda close And hung out b4 but she's been real busy lately.. I'm so bad I know I shouldn't have texted that to her..

What do I do bros..? Also inb4 underage I'm in my 20s

Attached: Scsht06.jpg (1440x2690, 1.29M)

>I'm in my 20s
>my 13 year old female friend
ok groomer

>13
>in your 20s
don't make that mistake user

Lmao wtf is this shit

She isn’t real and this thread is fake

Fuck you

Based and cunnypilled. Tap it before Chad comes by and fucks her life up.

I swear bros I just want to hang out with her because she's amazing company

Kek

Be careful.

Teenagers are notoriously easy to manipulate. You don't want to do that. You might end up doing it accidentally anyway.

Don't push her to do anything she doesn't want to or isn't comfortable with. That would end badly for both of you.

Again, be careful, because if you aren't, you'll both end up hurt. By yourselves.

>13
>in 20s
Wheres the fbi

I guess what you do is go to jail for being a pederass.

do it man
how many other opportunities will you have to meet Chris Hansen?

Are up stupid? She literally, without any sort of ambiguity, said that it’s fine not only once but twice. Kill yourself.

Attached: awdwadwadawd.jpg (400x400, 32K)

prove she’s real faggot or larp more

this shit is reposted on here so much. stop trying to live out some weird pedo fantasy OP

How about you just dont fuck kids you pedo

Lol

I'm not stupid. I've been there. (No sex happened, so put the phone back on the hook.)
She said cuddling was OK, but that doesn't mean she'll be OK doing anything further.

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+

Attached: d1jdR.jpg (720x720, 297K)

Show pics

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

++

Attached: pf832.jpg (543x543, 224K)

Miss the old Sup Forums?

discord gg polgbt

+++