So where’s that ethnic privledge I been hearing so much about. A white dude woulda got 10 years max

So where’s that ethnic privledge I been hearing so much about. A white dude woulda got 10 years max
16 years for burning the gay flag, he basically got a manslaughter sentence
These homos are racist as hell

Attached: 44DB57D1-1642-4A69-B30C-3F058A9179B4.jpg (750x1082, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50861259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up faggot.
You know you're glad another beaner is off the streets.

Shut your aids hole queer. Non white foreigners are only hope left to beat them fags

Attached: 3BCE21E0-83CF-4C3A-AF74-844357A55B04.jpg (200x200, 8K)

There were Pakistanis in uk recently that use grinder to rob and beat up homos
Definitely a good note

that's what happens when you burn the national flag of globohomo. y'all motherfuckers need to start respecting who's really in charge.

So we need a Jew to burn it
Everyone dress as rabbis

his legal name is Adolfo

Mexican hitler
The messiah has returned

no im not glad about the presidence this sends... if someone burns an american flag, nothing happens.

Even if this really was a form of hate speach, there was no violence involved, and not even a direct person the hate was aimed towards. its not like he assaulted a queer.

this dude should have gotten like 3 months in jail. 16 years is seriously fucking insane. what the actual fuck.

Damn bro, 16 years in prison for burning a flag, the world really is in shambles.

>this dude should have gotten like 3 months in jail.
he should have gotten a medal

Ya you 16 years for running a homo over.
This is life ending for the most minor shit. I can see why when people snap they go all out .
When he gets out he’s totally gonna be a mass shooter like pulse nightclub guy

This has to be satire, this really is real? Sure they tag on “hate crime” which makes it the “crime”, but 16 years can’t be real

>flag burning is already legal by precedent
He should ln't have even been charged. His shithole state broke the law

Oh it's real. Is it really all that surprising though. Homosexuals are mentally ill freaks of nature, of course they're going to implement a brutal dictatorship and state enforced homosexuality the moment they gain any power.

post a link or fake news.

look at all these RETARDS freaking out fake fags news!! they need to be looking in their own fag backyards!

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

it's fake news fag-hustler!

the tranny-loving Russians got your goat again you spunk-junky!

Attached: trannies for trump.jpg (548x506, 69K)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50861259

Sure they don’t want people to be “against” them, so they want to squash hate wherever they see it. I understand stealing someone’s property and setting it on fire is a dick move, like a fine or maybe, MAYBE, a few days in the clinker. Community service would be better than a few days. But YEARS? One year is too much, let alone man slaughter. If I’m going to jail for burning a flag with a rainbow on it for that long, I might as well kill someone too while I’m at it. Actually do the crime that’s worth the time. I don’t care what anyone’s race of sexuality is, that fucking sucks for that guy and you’re right, the precedent this sends is outrageous. I hope he appeals, he shouldn’t have to appeal because this isn’t justice

Oh he was an habitual offender, and the crimes were only 5 years

but since he's been committing felonies his whole life like typical white trash, he got 15. strike 3.

except he’s hispanic

most fags are trumpanzees anyway, and he's a Mexican, why is this a thing

Hispanics are white, do your research habitual felon.
god I hate poor people.

Poor people can be nice

go back to reedit faggot

Don't forget to thank me later

pastebin com/nxzq0ytL

>Adolfo

Attached: 1505863317229.jpg (248x189, 11K)

That's perfectly sensible and rational, unfortunately homosexuals are severely mentally ill and incapable of thinking like normal human beings. Why else are they sticking their dicks in each others asses.

>Big black cock news

Gay media against normal people.

Simply MUST be a troll, with the ridiculousness of this post. Prison... for burning A flag... ANY flag?!?.

it's real

US prison lengths are absurd.

This will get reduced, he just has to appeal to a higher court. 16 years is absolutely absurd.
Does he have a past history of attacking gays or something?

>and reckless use of fire as a habitual offender.
Theres the real reason, they're just spinning it for a moral reason rather than repeat offenses.

He apparently was clear in his statements that he did it to oppose gays. Im not sure what his previous two felonies were though.

dude was executed for rubbing his penis on Mao's corpse.

I wonder how long a dude would get posting trolling bullshit on a site like Sup Forums?
Whatever he got it wouldn't be half long enough.

How are there no protests or riots on the street
Adolfo didn’t nothing wrong

Attached: 397B33F2-66CE-4281-BA11-B885EFDA8023.jpg (789x1280, 134K)

I seen a pretty girl get 5 years probation for helping murder somebody. She’s free and does heroin every day mooching off a friend of the guy she helped murder someone with.

Mecha Hitler, you say?

Attached: 8223CF5F-0E44-4CFE-9960-34FB1D1AAF0C.gif (425x270, 1.79M)

Actually read the story, he was improperly using and storing explosives

>fags are oppressed

not what I heard. they are angry all the time

Hate crime laws. Cleetus McWifebeater had better beware or his faggot ass is going staight to prison with an indelible felony on his permanent record.

We don't tolerate subhuman filth like white supremacists.