How many mg’s of norco would kill someone?

How many mg’s of norco would kill someone?

Attached: 83E723B1-92DA-459A-8C51-79EFF960BF3B.jpg (640x480, 29K)

2 liters

do it

I just wanna get high without juice worlding myself

Can someone fucking help

It’s not easy to calculate. You need to consider your tolerance level, age, weight + body fat percentage, and activity level.

This is the main reason people just take handfuls at a time with alcohol in order to check all the blocks. However, still didn’t work for me (obviously).

we're not fucking google

Threw up?

Guile le crazy marine not a lie

The acetaminophen will make your liver fail at about 3500 mg - 4500 mg. So maybe 10-15?

don't take them with alcohol. unless you want to kill yourself. Take 3 wait an hour. You'll most likely crash and pass out.
Or you can crush them up and snort them. You'll get a faster and more intense high, but you'll crash faster too.
I'm a big guy, 280lbs, I can take 3 and get a good high.

This has been 4chans only use to me ever. Answer when I speak to you you waste of life vermin bitch

Good answer, but you really need to re-read the primary question.

5mg pills?

fuck, i'm a retard.
yeah depends on the person's tolerance. If its low, then not many, if its mixed with alcohol all the better.

Take it with a glass of shit the fuck up you pussy. Youre not gonna kill yourself with norco idiot. Try fetanoyl and Xanax. Even if your not tryna kys you could still do the world a favor.

15 mg Norco is enough for a first timer

Stick 2 in ur ass and clench them cheeks..

Learn to type retard

itt: retard teen just got their wisdom teeth out and thinks opioid addictions are dope

I just wanna toy around with what many pussies have succumbed to

plus 15 mg of Norco includes 975 mg of acetaminophen which can damage your liver in higher doses