Just saw this movie with my gf. We went as Return of the Jedi Han and Leia...

Just saw this movie with my gf. We went as Return of the Jedi Han and Leia. Second favorite SW movie behind Revenge of the Sith.

Spoilers, AMA.

Overall, very good film.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_08_26_at_3.28.51_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/culture/2019/12/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-last-jedi-rey-palpatine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many times does Palpatine say "Strike me down"?

Uhh. Probably at least 4 times unironically..

who dies and why?

does it end with grey jedi or is everything still black and white bullshit?

where can I watch it for free?

What does your gf think of riding a BBC?

Grey Jedi are not a thing, and still arent after this movie. Grow up

Rey dies, then Ben (Kylo) brings her back to life by killing himself. Palpatine dies. Leia dies. Hux dies.

Snap Wexly (fat X-wing pilot) dies as well

>
>Grey Jedi are not a thing, and still arent after this movie. Grow up

It does kind of end like that. Rey builds an orange lightsaber.

Oh yeah forgot about some minor characters. The spies also die, but they aren't given names.

How much do you weigh?

I wouldnt really say that signifies grey jedi. anyone who's anyone in the creative process over at lucasfilm will tell you grey jedi wont be a thing in canon. they think its stupid. and it is. there's sith, jedi, and just plain old force users that dont follow either. thats it

let me guess, you went as Leia?

Attached: hope.jpg (663x579, 39K)

>We went as Return of the Jedi Han and Leia
how much of a beta are you to do such cringe shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20191220-011151~2.png (1080x775, 580K)

also her lightsaber was more yellow imo

160 lbs bro, not some fat neckbeard

>grey jedi
they are literal Mary Sues who just want super powers with out the monastic part of the requirements of being a jedi. They want to be han solo and luke at the same time.

I think he meant to say "gey" jedi.

It her idea. I've never cosplayed before. But I'm glad I was able to dabble in her hobby and make her happy. That's not beta. That's love.

>grow up
so taking the best philosophies of two opposing viewpoints and using them to form an all around more balanced and more applicable viewpoint is childish? OK boomer.

i literally loled, thanks for that

>160
let me guess, you are 5'6".

I watched endgame for free and ill watch this for free too.

Grey jedi and non-aligned sound the same to me. Whatever you wanna call it. The movie also never made it clear that she was still a jedi so there's that too.

fan fic nonsense. what does the sith offer you besides sex with an older princess and electric powers?

The Krabby Patty secret formula...

since "grey Jedi" is so triggering for you let me rephrase the question.

Are the living and the cosmic force finally in balance or at least on track to being balanced at the end of the film?

grey JEDI implies that she follows some sort of code, rules or beliefs. the non-implication that you so readily point out, leaves her as a force user with no alliance. So yeah I'd call it force user, not grey jedi, or pink sith, or pokadotted stormtrooper.

this movie gay. cosplay is gay. you are gay. that's pretty fucking gay, billy.

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 185K)

back too ballance? you mean like at the end of jedi, becuse yes lol, its like the end of jedi.

what does the jedi offer you besides a chastity cage and an utter lack of emotional maturity?

my parents are boomers, so that always makes me laugh a little.

why, in fan fiction, do the people taking the best of both viewpoints, as you put it, pick a name that involves one of the other? calling themselves grey jedi is just as stupid as pink sith. and yes, grow up, fan fiction is for little girls

the force was not balanced in ROJ or we wouldn't have 3 more movies.

slate.com/culture/2019/12/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-last-jedi-rey-palpatine.html

This article fucking infuriates me. The fact that she's descended from a bad guy literally defends the notion that anyone can be a hero in SW. This author even praises the artistic vision of the Last Jedi. Episode 9 was the best movie Disney has made yet.

and getting triggered over words is for tumblr.

grey jedi is still better than fucking revanite.

and its still not balanced now. balance would involve a user as powerful as Rey on the dark side. "the darkness rises and the light to meet it" or whatever.

saying someone is triggered is for plebs. I just like to argue

so rey is a palpatine clone? or is she a direct descendant?

she is disgusted by jews

Not interested. This is Disney, not Star Wars.

direct descendant

its not a choice, you have to live like a monk because the force is not a super power gift to have fun with. it can make you a child killing monster if you let your emotions slip. you get to use some of that power, but only in purist of the monastic order you serve. selfish indulgence can effect the force as a broader cosmic power, and those who tap into the force can get a sort of feed back from all the universe evils and mojo power. its a two way street.

Jedi and not super heros.

how the fuck?? what???? with whom??????

descendant. It would be that the emperor that was in the death star died, and then they cloned and "resurrected him," and then the clone got jiggy with it and had kids and grandkids, and that was Rey

your mother sucks wang in heck

read this

that's my answer and I'm sticking it it. Its the end of jedi, there still are force people out there and maybe rey will rebuild the jedi order once again, and may some of them are still baddies, but we dont get to see that. turn in next week for the mandalorian to find out!

didn't palpatine die though? how can he sperm if dead?

the jedi teach you to stifle your emotions and hide from them. the sith teach you to let your emotions fuel you. both are right and wrong in different ways.

Attached: raeg comic.jpg (820x711, 133K)

mando is between ROJ and TFW

clones, for one. and the palps that died on the deathstar in ROTJ could have easily had relations with a woman that we never heard about, loads of them, he was a popular senator for years before going all gross and sithy.

Attached: palpBH20110725-22047-16lmezs.jpg (264x191, 10K)

Attached: 1571174711059.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

That's the actual emperor. He wasn't cloned. And you can tell he's sustained more damage. He stayed alive by this new "force life energy" that he later stole from Kylo and Rey. But he got energy from the ancient sith. And when you give yourself fully to the dark side, your body starts to decay. Simply put, he was NOT cloned.

>sith teach you to let your emotions fuel you
the negative ones user. star wars is not as complex as we all think it is. its a space western and the guys in black robes are bad guys for the dumbest reasons on earth. they enjoy hatred. Old Plalpy is great because how shameless he loves to hate things.

a grey jedi would indulge in what emotions? the good ones right? that would make him some kind of jedi, and not a new thing. you cant indulge neutral emotions, becsue that would be even more jedi. they love those monk nothing emotions.

are you telling me baby yoda is dead in the force awakens? now I gotta watch for sure to find out.

are you a cuck and why do enjoy watching jamal fuck your girlfriend?

Just got back, the movie is objectively good. The only people seething are redditors and tumblrinas who didn't get the fanfic they wanted so they can endlessly schlick over ben solo.

Ok, incel

reddit always is wrong about everything? whaaaaat?

She thinks you should continue doing it as it makes you happy