House sitting for an user who has vibrators, two bad dragons, and a bunch of different types of Butt plugs...

House sitting for an user who has vibrators, two bad dragons, and a bunch of different types of Butt plugs. Teach me how to bypass her laptop so I can procure the wins bröthers

Attached: 2FF22E4D-9360-4205-B2E4-514F090B7B89.jpg (425x372, 58K)

>set up camereas in house
>wait for her to use products
>profit?
It's like everyone wants everything done for them

2 lazy and also fearful. Would rather take the safe route

pics semi related

Attached: 1127C916-6FCE-4542-A64D-26FF94C4501D.jpg (828x1257, 158K)

You'll have to remove and copy the drive so you can go over it later.

... you don't have to remove a drive to image. Fucking zoomers.

Try to find if she's written the password down anywhere

boot linux on flash drive and that windows file system is yours

How do, I’ll post wins in thread

Bump

Attached: 1475229870536.jpg (698x831, 32K)

download ubuntu
make flash drive bootable with ubuntu
boot laptop with flash drive in
might have to hit an fx key to get to choose boot device menu like f2 or f10
when ubuntu boots open your file manager
windows drive will be in left pane click it and mount it then you can explore it

pirate konboot.... on a other pc... make a usb boot version... bypass password... entire process take 15 mins or your retarded

F2 brings me to bios andI can play with certain settings. It doesn’t have admin pass so what do I do from there. Don’t know how to use Ubuntu

You can literally just create a guest account on the PC.

Or just completely unfamiliar with hacking

I can? From where do I do this when it’s locked?

Again find other another pc if u can and have a spare usb stick... download/torrent "konboot" (its under 100 mbs!!) and create the bootable usb drive using the konboot usb tool (you can youtube everything) then put usb stick in the computer u want to get into and boot off the usb stick you created.. once in logon screen you can select user and get in with a blank password.... once you.reboot and remove the usb stick password will revert to old password and no one will know

also creating a guest account wont give you access to files in her account unless you create an administrator account which you most likely cant.... unless her stash is located on the root of c:/ or another attached drive.... most likey its on her desktop or documents and those are locked to her user account folder

Apparently konboot doesn’t work with windows 7

There isn’t an admin password currently, but I cannot log in as different user

Or maybe was old version

konboot 100% works for win 7 .... i was sys-admin for 15 years.. windows 10 id be more worried

Force to shut down the pc when its on "Starting Windows" loading screen with the power button, then turn It on again
You'll get to a black screen where you will choose Launch Startup repair
Eventually a window will appear telling you That Windows could not repair the computer
Click on view problem details and go down 'till you see the last text line (Something like C:/windows/system32/... " and Click It, It will open a .txt file on notepad, go to File>Open
It will take you to the file browser, and You'll have admin acces to every folder and file
Just now plug an usb and copt what you want

Grab windows 7 iso, run system repair, command prompt tool. Find the system drive, change ease of access for win 7 homescreen to come.

Create or turn on net user administrator account. Then restart and log in.

Happy browsing.

Time for this old fag to torrent some konboot. Wish me luck

Lost me at command promp tool and home screen to come

In order to boot properly on windows 7 am I hitting f2 or f9

We won't get jack shit, OP is completely computer illeterate.

Would if someone wanted to teach. I’ve never worked on backend of any computer. I’ll be on tomorrow evening for another attempt after torrenting kon

Bumping so that user can service us with some wins

Attached: B1A85AF6-9D51-4407-AC62-2773605D581F.jpg (640x480, 81K)