No one needs an assault rifle than can fire a U.S. Army .556 assault round

No one needs an assault rifle than can fire a U.S. Army .556 assault round.

The .308 is a far more suitable round for civilian hunting purposes.

We need common sense gun control now!

Attached: 1567465540136.png (500x570, 342K)

Common sense gun control. Allow the police to once again do stop & frisk in inner cities. Was highly effective in removing the type of guns used in the majority of gun violence. Declared a violation of peoples rights.

stick it up ur ass..

People who are not willing to let a dictator take over the population do.

Attached: lowquality.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Guns arent legal for hunting. The original intent was to allow civilians to arm themselves in case they had to fight back against the government.

Y'all stupid af

What's the difference between standard semi auto and full semi auto?

Faggot.

Yes, a larger caliber is superior for hunting civilians. You don't want survivors.

Exactly the thought process of all mass shooters who use an AR15. Thats why we should ban that instrument of carnage and if we have to, allow guns that shoot .308

hehehe

Nigger.

Shouldn't we ban 9mm first? It's like twice the size of 5.56mm.

this is dumb

All calibers larger than the 556 should be banned

Porque no los dos?

Kek'd
Good work OP.

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

;)

You want por que.
Porque means because.

AR's legit need banned for civilian use because nobody needs a assault gun that is capable of firing 00000 2 gauge bosnian bear shot. Debate me conservitards.

I live in Montana. Bears are literally everywhere.

Buckshot is more than capable of taking down a full grown grizzly. Nobody needs bear shot.

I don't need it but is my right to own whatever I have the money and proper paper work for. You don't like guns ok but I do. Don't try to infringe on me and i won't on you.

Attached: 496C89F1-858C-48EF-85FE-AA6C860E303E.jpg (600x339, 49K)

I mean the recoil must be annoying on that thing and who cares 5.56 doesnt even change anything its been discovered that i doesnt have better penetration or anything special to it so why even change

What if I’m hunting people? I’m going to need a larger caliber.

Prove it.
Protip: You can’t.

Lol u dummy 9mm is pistol rounds and 5.56 has been found out to do nothing special thats why the military are currently bidding for a new caliber and Ar to replace the m16

Ok why not because its hella fun to shoot
Theyre too expensive to use practically

False. Pistols use caps, hence the phrase “bust a cap.”

.50 will be suitable.

Everyone knows the .556 assault bullet is only to be used by the Military. Civilians are supposed to use the 2.23 in their rifles.

I definitely think we need more guns. In fact, that should be the only thing allowed in homes. All store shelves should be full of guns. That way the guns nuts have enough to shove up their gaping assholes.

Your ass is only to be used by the military.

Read the Federalist Papers faggot

Kek

*5.56 or .223

thanks

>Civilian hunting purposes
What did OP mean by that?

Attached: 3995.jpg (540x627, 39K)

Nice fun fact but what do you mean

>”D-d-d-do research!”
That’s what I thought, you can’t.

>816813193
Naw, my way was teh kowreckt way.

Are you for real? Its literally the second amendment... like just go read the second amendment

They'll ban those next, liberals will never be happy until they can control everything.

It's literally in the records of the state debates on the first amendments.

>.556
Get your filthy imperial notation off our glorious metric bullets

>Source: My ass.

Bro i was thinking the same thing

A semi-automatic rifle is a thing. A full semi-auto is a made up idea that's supposed to be scary. It's shit-tier trolling.

I’m just shitposting my guy. It’s Monday, I’m bored, and hungry for (You)’s.

I just don't understand why people don't use moon landing units.

Ah yes, the ever terrifying louder with crowder video.

bait

Attached: 1000films.png (1627x1963, 263K)

Same

Dont be cunt.5.56 is like being kissed by your grandmother. 7.62 is the proper caliber for dropping an assailant.nothing tears flesh from bone than an ak.

Personally I would rather be shot with neither. Both would fuck you up fairly badly.

I think sport hunting should be banned anyway
we need human control not animal control
legalize nigger hunting and muslim hunting and illegal shooting and that will do more for mankind and the environment

wow. kronk posting. that's a hell of a thing. good on you sir.

The 5.56 can tumble through the body at medium range distances

Uhhhhh join the military u can kill legaly

Not to forget the kid in the house next door. Hooray for overpenentration because some fucktard decided to use rifle rounds to defend himself in an american house.

true but i cant go to the ghetto in my home country and rid it of niggers

Ill bust a nut your mother you fuckin wigger sword swallower.fuckin everyone wants to black until the check comes,then you fuckin nigger out.

Attached: 1576792566361.jpg (686x607, 165K)

>implying a basic high school history education is “research”

Stay dumb faggot

I HAVE A DAUGHTER N" SHEEEEIT U OWEZ ME AN APOLOGY WHITEBOI

Attached: chimpout.jpg (1240x698, 446K)

I hunt all day with 556. If there's 30 deer in the field I'm taking them all out.

Wow arn't you the big man, killing defensive animals.

On a scale from 1 to incel, how insecure are you faggots

Lol dont be a cunt. Use 7.62. Poor fucking dear

That fuckin pic lol

There is no question that stop & frisk worked, but there's also no question that it was unconstitutional, which is what we're trying to protect.

>for civilian hunting purposes
>hunting civilians
OP is low-key not a faggot

Attached: 1496036612_donald boner.gif (499x360, 482K)

Repeal the 14th and black people wouldnt be citizens thus not prptected by the constitution. Stop and frisk the only population required to be stopped and frisked and protect white gun rights at the same time. Problem solved.

>Civilian hunting purposes
Kek
I read that as hunting civilians as opposed to hunting animals

The government has fucking drones lmao.

Found the Zoomer

Sure OP. I have no problems at all owning an AR10, G3, or FAL.
In fact, I'd rather have one of those than a sissy boy AR15.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

literally says it in the amendment

Mmmm.....beowulf and bmg. Yummy

>only standard semi-automatic

>not full semi-automatic

Wot?

>full semi automatic

bruh

Ya the guard to fight England fgt

>.556

Yeah there's absolutely no reason nations should have armed citizens anymore because there's no such thing as land invasions anymore

you dumb faggot we're a military country, we have the top military in the world, and the fact our country has guns everywhere only contributes to our strength

Attached: current year.jpg (367x390, 15K)

No u

quite literally the ONLY reason japan never invaded the mainland in WW2

>handguns and mid range weapons and rounds get b&
>crazy people become snipers with .308s and 45-70s and get better at what they do

Attached: 1496662864058.jpg (200x275, 10K)

>assault rifle
>assault round

Kys

>You don't want survivors.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????

The moaning, the carnage, the horror, the life-long scarring... Why miss all of that?

Also, does CAL stand for California? What is a 45 California round?

Yeah, tell that to the Afghani and Iraqi. Hurr durr - no mass land invasions...

Read the picture, little fuckin idiots.

i was being sarcastic toward a faggot who thinks we should give up having guns just because it's 2019
pakis and iraqis dont deserve to have guns either, only american masterrace deserve guns

How can a gun be safer than the other gun, im confused

Not safer, less deadly learn to read

AR 15s are like the Ford Mustang of guns. People that own them often times don't care enough about guns or lack the creativity to get an interesting one but somehow feel the need to constantly brag about it.

Pic related says much safer what the fuck

Look here FUCKO kidding I lose I take it back
nigga

>be me living in LA in 1992
>Im 12 years old
>4 cops beat the shit our of a notorious local felon who is high on PCP and tried to grab a gun from them and run away
>someone films the beating
>cops get acquitted in court
>black and Hispanic gang members and thugs take to the streets with guns and other weapons
>they loot, attack random people and shoot indiscriminately at anyone they see
>the police do not intervene out of fear
>korean shopkeepers are forced to defend their homes and businesses from criminals
>gun battles on the streets last for days

Felons in California are not permitted to own a firearm of any kind. It's crazy, but a lot of felons don't seem to follow the law. If something like that were to happen again, I would prefer to own a large gun with a lot of bullets.

What if you encounter a bad guy with an assault rifle that can fire a U.S. Army .556 assault round?

Checkmate, faggot

Then at least the playing field would be even. Black people are cowards and they only fight when the odds are stacked HEAVILY in their favor.