Circumcision is better

Circumcision is better.
Uncut looks like a dog dick, women prefer circum.
It increases your anger testosterone and anger.

Attached: 1574196746509.jpg (1080x1920, 421K)

Shitskin. May as well be Asian for all I care.

Attached: 1470555633186.jpg (1182x1159, 61K)

My dick is perfect.

That dick is the size of a roll of quarters

> Uncut looks like a dog dick
>serious opinion

Oy vey

I'm not Jewish.

It's upsetting you that my head is so big isn't it?

My head is bigger than yours

>Uncut looks like a dog dick
No, it really doesn't.

My holes only open for dog cock, sorry guys.

Attached: 1575516-5546-xxxlibz.com.jpg (685x525, 66K)

Imig es/c/Kb1LZCk here my foreskin cock

>Women prefer circum
God I wish both of my baby momma's got the memo would save a couple of headaches

A lot of the girls I've been with (21 in 28 years) told me they like my cut dick because they know its clean and not hiding anything funky under the folds.

Why do you have 2 kids already?

If you are going to make these threads at least have an actual copypasta. The point is to troll people with a touchy subject, buzzwords, and low effort. You fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1502985358192.jpg (48x48, 2K)

Exactly.

Already nigga I'm 30
>Inb4 why are you still on this site
I'm not the only one....the ride never ends old fags usually lurk but I'm drunk

Did your baby mamas have amazing pussy?

Attached: 1544745103617.jpg (425x611, 14K)

Like you wouldn't believe, they offered anal and I still went for the cunt

No, they haven't. No woman ever talks about cut vs uncut, just cut fags here on Sup Forums wishing they're bitch parents didn't mutilate them at birth. You can feel superior all you want, I'll feel the nerve ending in my penis at their full capacity.

When was the best nut you ever busted?

>implying that most girls care about whether or not a dick is cut

By hand as a teenager. No joke. Its mostly because of youth but nothing can beat the way you beat yourself.

Bullshit.
Unless you're talking to a lesbian, women prefer cut.

I don't give a shit what it looks like. it's my fucking dick, why would I want part of it lopped off. it's literally the US that does this.

Got circumcised a few weeks ago, my penis feels stronger and my veins are throbbing. I can now face fuck my girlfriend without mercy now.

Attached: 1574217430983.jpg (972x596, 210K)

Brainwashed by Jews. Pathetic fool lmao

>Unless you're talking to a lesbian, women prefer what they most often have due to brainwashed amerimutts.
fixed that for you

I much prefer cumming from a girl

That looks like an already cut dick

I may be drunk, but your a faggot

Exactly, women are easily manipulated.

It is.

Attached: 20190804_141303.gif (153x197, 1.62M)

Wow what a thoughtful response
>bullshit
It's not, at all. You being with multiple different women who apparently talk about this is though. They don't. They don't care. Cut fags do because they hate themselves. They hate that their genitals were mutilated at birth so desperately seek validation from other cutfags but acting like women talk about it all the time. Lmao. It's fucking pathetic

"My veins are now stronger"
That's just scar tissue, you're delusional

Yeah that's just a cut at birth dick with one of those cock ring things

tl;dr

It's probably just a lie tbh. The dick he posted looks cut at birth

yeah anger over being cut you mean

Yet another puny excuse for a dick pics thread.
How gay.

I'm Op, faggot.

You're the only one mad. You and your dog dick lol

Lol you were not cut recently you liar

No idiot, that isn't me.

It's clear to me now that we're obviously dealing with someone with superior intellectual prowess

Lmao, no I'm not. I get to fuck hot chicks and feel every moment of it without a mutilated dried out beef jerky dick. Mommy cut your dick at birth and you're trying to validate like a good little jew boy

This penis doesn't even look circumsised. It looks like the foreskin has been rolled all the way back. Can't see any scarring

That's just good circumcision.

bump

Lol a literal child comes on Sup Forums to try to defend his fucked dick
Man one of the parts to acceptance is denial so maybe you will eventually get there

mutilated dicks look so gross that girls would rather fuck dogs, how do you feel about that

Attached: 1482661292836.jpg (1200x864, 321K)

no, we don't prefer mutilated jewish dicks.
go be angry with your parents for doing it for you instead of posting photos of your disgusting peepee.

Why does anyone think this is attractive?

Attached: 21069294.jpg (300x234, 11K)

That's a cute girl

Jerking without this foreskin motion seems like it would be nowhere near as good

Attached: Long_foreskin.jpg (570x494, 40K)

I want my foreskin back it wasn't theirs to take, feels bad man.

This, and now sure if it has to do with size or w/e but fully erect, it's like a precautionary failure so skin isn't too tight during sex: it goes all the way back though and looks like a cut dick, it's just not all dried out, and I can masturbate without line because it produces more natural oils during arousel

Precautionary failsafe***

WITHOUT LUBE*** I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, YOU DON'T UPDATE YOUR PHONE AND EVERYTHING GOES FUCKING WRONG WITH IT... EVEN THE HEADPHONE JACK FUCKS AROUND AND I HAVE TO RESTART PHONE FOR SPOTIFY TO WORK PROPER

WAKING UP TO TOO MUCH SHILL SHIT TODAY; INCLUDING THIS THREAD

...lol

Attached: 1564676010074.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

>circumcision is better
Stockholm syndrome, copefag.