So for the straight guys on Sup Forums, what's your minimum price for going gay? Be honest here...

So for the straight guys on Sup Forums, what's your minimum price for going gay? Be honest here, we won't judge you (anymore than everyone else already does....)

Attached: gorgeous cock.jpg (577x579, 40K)

Depends on a few things. Firstly what do you mean by 'going gay'?

Also, will any of my friends or family find out?

>Firstly what do you mean by 'going gay'?
Sucking dick or getting it up the ass
>Also, will any of my friends or family find out?
No

For what?

Get my ass farked? $100,000, maybe 2
Fuck an ass? $75,000
Blowjob? 50,000, no cum in my mouth ever

For that dick like... Buy me dinner?

You're too demanding
No one's gonna pay those prices for you

What type of dinner we talking? Fancy restaurant, or just KFC?

a bag of weed

I’d probably do it with a nice dick like that for free. I’d just be worried about my butt feeling permanently loose from taking a big one up it. Also the sensation of getting cummed in the ass sounds strange, and I would definitely not want to do it with an experienced guy for fear of catching an STD. I’m also a virgin and I don’t want my first time to be with a guy so it’s gonna have to wait till after I’ve had a girlfriend

The whole point is that if you are straight, there is no price. If you are bi/secretly gay to some extent there will be a price. It may be surprising to Korean basket weaving forum posters but not everything can be bought from everyone. Yes a lot of people would sell their soul for a fixed amount of money but I'm not one of those people.

Wendy's

This guy would definitely suck for cash

Cheap slut

>I’d just be worried about my butt feeling permanently loose from taking a big one up it
That doesn't happen after only doing anal once

Perfect

You're on to something here. With the onset of widespread legalization of recreational marijuana, I think we're going to see a tsunami of straight guys going gay. You can't hide your true self from the buzz ...

Oh, yet another Dick Pics Thread.
There's never shortage of gay threads here on Sup Forums

Whoring yourself out for weed is pretty weak. At least do it, if you're gonna do it, for some harder stuff. Knew a girl in high school that let her dealers fuck her in exchange for meth and MDMA, but nothing less than that.

Don't know if you noticed or not but there haven't been any other dick pics in this thread, it's a discussion. Either join in or fuck off.

Depends on how much , how they look, and how much we know each other

Thats how a gender studies prof would explain it. An economist would tell you theres always a price for a certain amount of tradeoff

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid