Been in the U.S...

Been in the U.S. Army for about a year and the organization is the biggest shit show on planet earth among employing incompetent and immoral people. I'm just looking for any way to get out of my contract in a relatively short amount of time without getting a dishonorable discharge.

Attached: faggot org.jpg (251x201, 17K)

Get injured on the job and while your being discharged tell them you have mental distress. Cry and get a ptsd disgnosis. Boom they pay you for the rest of your life

>Get injured on the job and while your being discharged tell them you have mental distress. Cry and get a ptsd disgnosis. Boom they pay you for the rest of your life

What he said

>Been in the U.S. Army for about a year
ok private
>employing incompetent and immoral people
true
>I'm just looking for any way to get out
shitbag

Honestly just get fat, but be and ok soldier. It will take ~a year. The only other quicker way is to win the lottery so its a conflict of interest to stay in.

The better answer is to stay in and not be a dirtbag. Shit wont get better without people with the will to change it.

Also MOS and duty station?

Lol I guess shitbag is fair, yeah but I'm in pretty good shape and I'd rather stay in than get fat,

Well not really many other ways out. Dont hurt yourself, thats dumb and if they find out you are screwed. If you have a serious family issue you could claim Hardship and try to be released. Other than that Id say suck it up, you have been in a year, of course it sucks, especially if you are young.

Shit the fuck up POG and enjoy the suck. The army will make a man out of you since your parents didn't

Isn't it a felony to engage in convincing or helping active military personnel to leave, abandon or defraud the government?

Pretty sure we're all committing a felony here.

Dont leave the military. Be the change you want to see.

Also KYS

Im not helping shit, just giving knowledge. If he doesnt want to be in, I dont want him in because hes a waste for air. Better for him to get out than drag the rest of us down.

Thank you for your service.

Suck your sargents dick. You may not get kicked out but at least everyone will know that your a huge faggot. Then shove a grenade up your ass and pull the pin

Feel free to use any of these options.
>fail three pt tests in a row
>smoke pot
>get a DUI
>fuck your CSM's daughter
>get a tattoo on your face or neck
>start a fire and tell the MPs that a voice in your head told you to
>just leave and don't come back, the only way you'll actually be pursued for AWOL is if you get arrested by regular cops wherever you go, and usually if it's been more than a year, no one expects you to complete your contract

think of it this way: if they're incompetent and you aren't, you can profit. all that remains is to figure out how.
>immoral
schoolmarms and unitarian ministers don't win wars

Shit the fuck up, pussy. Suck it up and do your fuckin job. You bitch. I used to smoke the shit out of whiny bitches like you.

Attached: 218px-CavalryLogo.png (218x218, 41K)

does cavalry still exist
there aren't any more indians, what do they even do

>Shit
>shut
Shit, then shut the fuck up. E- nothing crying cause it's so hard to do what you promised to do. Fuckin quitter.

Attached: 2508279_0.jpg (630x630, 71K)

Lol, Cavalry still exists. We don't kill indians anymore. Just dirty Allah praying, shit in the street, haji fucks.

Attached: detail_791_A110CAV4IDBS.jpg (350x280, 63K)

An hero you pussy

Pay a damn Taliban to shoot you in the streets

>without getting a dishonorable discharge
You can do some pretty terrible shit and still not get a dd

ok boot

Lol, I learned more valuable skills working at a fast food restaurant than I have so far in the Army

Get a medical discharge then.

That or flip the trans ban on its head, go see a shrink, tell him you can no longer do this and only enlisted to have the VA cover your hormones and surgeries.

quads and I will

Then you pick a pogh MOS. Jokes on you then.

Why the fuck did you sign up?

lol, as if learning how to shoot people would translate well into the real world,

I thought I would be doing something impactful, and would gain a good experience to go forward in life with,

No, that’s what college is for. Man up, and do what they tell you to do until you get out. Then go educate yourself.

It's also funny how you're misspelling words, you're probably some dumb fuck who couldn't get a job in the real world so you had to suck uncle sam's dick to "serve your country", you probably got out of the Army and did nothing with your life because you gained no real world skills to get you an actual job, but hey at least your "hi-speed", if I knew who you were I would fucking beat you senseless you worthless piece of shit

MOS and duty station?

>shitbag
suck some more jewdick

dude makes a commitment/signs a contract but wants to renege on it. but I suck jewdick for calling him out on it....? IDGF what your politics are, just do what you committed to do and not be a bitch about it.

My buddy got out on a medical discharge from "attempting" suicide....good luck.

You can get discharged after a successful suicide attempt. Maybe go that route.