So this is, the president of the united states

so this is, the president of the united states

woaaah

Attached: 1577110473926.jpg (1080x1397, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2y2hil4L3o
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/wind-turbines-are-neither-clean-nor-green-and-they-provide-zero-global-energy/
city-journal.org/wind-power-is-not-the-answer
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2012/12/21/why-its-the-end-of-the-line-for-wind-power/
youtu.be/S-nsU_DaIZE
epa.gov/climate-indicators/greenhouse-gases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m numb to it all at this point. I can’t be shocked by what he does.

Not for long

Do you think that when he says shit like this in his head he is coming off as eloquent and well spoken?

where and when is this quote sapost to be from?

The nigga talking about windmill farms and how they are not as good as all the econazis want you to believe. They have a huge environmental impact during production and they kill a lot of birds.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2y2hil4L3o

Waiting for some dipshit trumptard to come say this is the media trying to make him look bad

This is his daughter

Attached: 1550940399656m.jpg (668x1024, 100K)

This weekend

thank you just like to get more than a image when dealing with quotes

IN THE YEAR 2525

How does it feel to be as dumb as your president?

Attached: D9Z_laiXoAAT-mc.jpg (680x485, 40K)

FUCK OFF

He's saying the manufacturing of the windmills produces tremendous fumes.

You just take him out of context constantly to get a clickbait headline

Attached: Gangs-in-America-vs-Europe gangs per capita by country.png (1284x988, 131K)

ok after wathcing the video this quote is kind of full of this

the first half is word for word but than he goes in to how there made in china and the manufacturing of them spews out gas and so on in Chinese factory's

this is trying to make it sound like he said the windmills put it out and that is untrue

Hot. Wtf happened to Obama & Clinton's daughters ads end ugly. Hell even the Bush twins were kinda cute. But Democrat offspring look like inbred mentally handicapped retards.

Yeah, I'll give you that much. I despise Repubs presidents, but their daughters are pretty fuckable 90% of the time
Democrat kids are ugly cunts usually.

So building nuclear factory and mining all the fuel isn't?

"I know windmills very much I've studied them more than anyone". Thats not out of context at all. He genuinely believes himself when he says that. Stop working backwards to defend him man. The dude is a straight up retard

take notice how you had the rest of the the reply and the original quote to make your point

Knowing that her dad has been inside of her does instantly make far far less attractive tbh

Sounds like you're jealous, incel.

Lmfao!!!

He calls them windmills and not wind turbines. Using that word let's you know exactly how much he knows about it. Fucking dumbass

Kek...probably is. That dude never so much as smelled pussy.

Ya. I'm upset my dad didn't fuck me as much as trump clearly fucked his daughter. Maybe I just wasnt cute enough...

And all it took was the first sentence that came out of his mouth to prove how stupid he is.

Savage! Hehe

kill the cats!

Doesnt understand the difference between a windmill and wind turbine, kek

Mmhm, still pretty stupid argument. Nuclear facility takes for example a lot more and lot more rare materials and you also have to keep feeding it water and fuel all the time. Once windmill is up and operational, it is long time its going to need parts replaced. This isn't about enviromental issues, someone gets money from promoting other options, and I don't even understand why you need to pick one, ffs. Only use uranium when you need it, otherwise people should produ e majority of their electricity with personal sol panels and communities such as towns and cities could provide windenergy, sol energy, nuclear energy and so on as is needed. That way we don't keep throwing energy into waste. Also, why the heck you let chinese produce your windmills, you guys used to have industry, you became fat and started living on a debt, half of your country is now piss poor and complains for not having any work. Wonder fucking why.

unfortunately, this is

>FUCK OFF
>He's saying the manufacturing of the windmills produces tremendous fumes.
>You just take him out of context constantly to get a clickbait headline

Attached: 1532269918514.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

anyone who doesn't get this is unironically dumber than trump himself

The fact you're conjuring up this masturbatory incest fantasy proves you're jealous, mate. You 'Muricans have some fucked up repressed sexual shit goin on most The time, so it's not surprising you have this retarded fantasy.

>ok after wathcing the video this quote is kind of full of this
>the first half is word for word but than he goes in to how there made in china and the manufacturing of them spews out gas and so on in Chinese factory's
>this is trying to make it sound like he said the windmills put it out and that is untrue

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

A coddled titty baby like trump? Of course it does. He looks back and says, “wow, that was a perfect speech.” The guy has been surrounded by sycophants and parasites his entire life by design of his father before him. Never hearing criticism from those who surround him only emboldens the absolute mongolism.

>Nu-uh daddy trump is actually super smart!
>s-stop listening to the things he says and does! hes actually super smart!

sorry i had a stroke my typing forgot the word ignore

>The fact you're conjuring up this masturbatory incest fantasy proves you're jealous, mate. You 'Muricans have some fucked up repressed sexual shit goin on most The time, so it's not surprising you have this retarded fantasy.

Attached: 1550267980171.png (644x800, 43K)

No he’s not and no, it doesn’t.

no, for he knows that's only useful in appealing to worthless intellectuals. instead, he comes across as relatable

i mean fair criticize the argument all you want. just saying criticize the real argument and not some misleading shit

Attached: Still Your President.png (708x661, 428K)

>half of your country is now piss poor and complains for not having any work
this is not true at all

Are you trying to say the manufacturing of this produced tremendous fumes?

Attached: Windmill.jpg (1536x2304, 459K)

But muh bald eagle

So you've also studied windmills more than anyone?

Well, it certainly triggered you enough to dig thru your reactions folder, so they have a point.

>this is not true at all

Attached: 1576220304172.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>Well, it certainly triggered you enough to dig thru your reactions folder, so they have a point.

Attached: 1572687663076.gif (900x1200, 802K)

He meant in the political sense you fucking retard

He has advisors studying where they come from, what they cost etc.
You are retarded to actually believe he's making a claim of Mechanical Engineering and designing windmills as President

Neither is nothing Trump says, but let me tell you, I've studied America more than anyone, and I can tell this for sure, that half of the americans, and this is a hundred percent fact, are piss poor and complaining about not having jobs. My good friend Mr Mutton, who btw knows more than anyone in the world about everything except me, told me, and this all happened this morning on the phone, that I am the most reliable person there ever was. And he's right, I am.

Am I relateable yet?

>glass
>nails
>processed wood
>metal

Yes.

Ya just figured that out? Dumbass..

>MR TV MAN SAID WINDMILLS BAD SO WINDMILLS BAD

Why do you people still elect boomers who were around to support the vietnam war, racial segregation, and whatever else I have no doubt your idiotic boomers have done wrong? They still think that manual labor and fucking industry are the future, and it's going to leave you guys as a third world country when the rest of the world moves on to full automation and jobs in IT instead.

He must been the first, I mean the whole europe is already using windturbines widely, but Trump knows shit ton better than anyone involved in any of these projects.

This shows how little you really know about CO2 emissions.

>He meant in the political sense you fucking retard

No he doesn't.

Fucking industry is doing pretty great thanks to internet

>>studied them more than anybody
Jesus fucking christ he's SUCH a liar

Maybe I cant "prove it"... but he fucked his daughter my dude

Attached: 00d5d1156362c3fb6177906e6f045718.jpg (550x450, 27K)

the construction of windmills costs more energy than they will ever put out in their life time. And yes, it makes many fumes to manufacture them.

>nuclear isn't the cleanest energy possible
You just butt chug that koolaid huh?

That's not a lie, that's like kindergarten level argument.
>Inb4 my daddy is the strongest

100x happier with Trump then our last 30 years of presidents.
And truthfully Trump is better than most foreign countries and their leaders as well.

I say to stop working backwards to defend him and what's the first thing you do? No more internet today troy

Is that why he is so relateable for avg joe in murica?

Obama's daughters were underage the entirety of his presidency you child fucker

awful photoshop

Whatever you need to tell yourself

Attached: Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Awkward-Cringe-lead.jpg (2000x1983, 296K)

Nicely dodged, have a (you) and keep sniffing glue.

How is anything dodged? I'm giving the context of what he was talking about. Where the fumes come from.

You are probably dumb and stupid..
Trump is a laughing stock in all the countries of the world..dipshit

What's the ratio between windmills vs collisions, compare the ratio of cars vs collisions

that he's a gibbering fool is only news to people who haven't been paying attention.

Attached: actual_quote.jpg (476x474, 65K)

You didn't answer my question.

i thought this was a clever made-up quote that sounds like his rambling until i saw him say it in a clip. The guy is a fuckwit.

Mind ur fuckin business shit gargler, in EU now most of us cheer for the Dorito, we will be all very sad if he's removed. Too many keks.

'Murcia. Muh freedomz. Bang bang bang!
Ahahah lmao.

Attached: 1577078106100.jpg (426x528, 33K)

that's a claim you can't prove though.

He didn’t say anything bad. What’s the problem?

the genius of Fox News is what they DON'T show to their incurious viewers.

Attached: actual quote.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

You hadn't figured out he is a TOTAL shit for brains before now?

Your question of building a nuclear plant not creating fumes? It creates fumes, sure. I don't care about fumes, because I don't believe in man made climate change.

But I think it's ironic, that for people that do believe in man made climate change, they go towards an energy that will produce less than it costs to make. Nuclear power is cleanest, and has the highest output, so its fume cost for manufacturing is then outweighed. You reach a net positive of clean energy.

Maybe nothing bad, but anything really sensed or logical. Still not seeing the problem?

I had a similar thoughts when I was on acid.

Do you dis agree on source or on the fact that its hapoening

spectator.co.uk/2017/05/wind-turbines-are-neither-clean-nor-green-and-they-provide-zero-global-energy/

city-journal.org/wind-power-is-not-the-answer

forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2012/12/21/why-its-the-end-of-the-line-for-wind-power/

So?

I understand that us as humans affect our surroundings. And humans have impacted, for example, the great barrier reef.

youtu.be/S-nsU_DaIZE

This is an excellent little clip from Matt Ridley, that shows a positive light to how I feel we're actually affecting our environment.

Every projection Al Gore has made has been wrong, and somehow the world is greener. So no I don't believe we are brutalizing our ozone and killing mother earth on a grand scale.

If what he says it's pointless for you, why even listen or put up a speech, or rather have a president representing your country? Are you really such a sheeple? I mean, of course you are, but a bit of good shame for being an uncultured, ignorant swine should always step along your side while you live your pathetic life as an american.

Thanks for your answer, I'll reply to you soon, I just want to dig something up for you so maybe I can challenge your view. Brb.

a shotgun blast to the nigger loving cucks in America

>sapost

What did you mean by this?

that's a strawman argument. Nobody ever said wind is 0 emissions. But it's a one-time energy use and after that it's all clean.

Another strawman is that wind can replace all energy. Nobody is saying that either. But it can and should be part of the solution in areas with high winds.

And I think it's funny AF that a dated Forbes article is so wrong about it.

More importantly, none of them talk about the tewwible cancer causing effects of wind.

Unfortunately I didn't find what I was looking for, where you could compare different nature's events and emissions to global warming, and different man made polution's and the chart of global warming. There seems to be pretty straight rlation between them. I wanted to dig it up because CO2 is probably the least of the problems and it's the drum people keep drumming, other gases, which are listed in my link, are much more hazardous and mainly produced in industry. I'm not here to directly change your mind, I'm just suggesting maybe you should do a bit of digging yourself and not only listen to commentary, because unfortunately, we are fed what we want to believe, both sides, and it's called marketing.
Anyway good day to you and hope you'll see things differently one day, and can see the business oportunities this change offers at the moment. I'll check your link now.

he's a malfunctioning droid

Oh the link
epa.gov/climate-indicators/greenhouse-gases

the best words, only the best
yuuuuuuuuge

here's another thing wind farms aren't doing
>producing enough energy to be a viable energy solution