Have you ever worn panties?

have you ever worn panties?

Attached: 1138268594123.jpg (946x644, 46K)

wearing some rn. feels good on my balls

Yeah

Attached: Panties_4.jpg (1045x629, 181K)

Why?

been a secret little pantyboi all my life...love to be a pantyslut

Everyday. But I'm a femanon, so I deserve the right to. You beta cucks should ask first.

May I please wear some panties, Miss Femanon?

fuck you cunt, i'm here to drain balls that you won't

Can I wear your panties? I will worship your body in return...

Holy yuckola

Yes. But only because you know manors, and your place.

Then you can do it alone, in your sad little room, with your sad little dick.

Starting with my feet?

>Starting with my feet?
sure. Ideally ending with you sitting on my face

What else may I do, Miss Femanon?

No, but I would if I was hanging out with a guy and he told me I had to, or if I was hooking up with a guy and he wanted me to. There's not much I wouldn't do if a man told me I had to for him.

Yes, but only for degenerate purposes.
>pic not me

Attached: 1554402405389.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

You both are such good boys. I sadly don't have much more time today, but I think you deserve some fun. Tonight, I want you to put on some pretty panties, go in the bathroom, and take some sexy pictures for me. Keep them stored deep in your computer, where only you can find them. Then I want you to forget about them for a month, don't even think about looking at them. At the end of 30 days, I want you to pull them up, jack off to them, and remember that I'M the one who told you to. That you did it for me.

Yeah, donned a pair of my gfs once. Definitely need to try getting railed in some.

How should I make myself cum? Should I eat it?

How should I cum? Should I eat it?

Attached: kek.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Of course. Where else would it go? Don't make a mess on the floor, it needs to all go in your mouth.

Thank you, Miss Femanon.

Attached: 134200547.gif (200x150, 394K)

More please?

Yes, I wear them regularly. I like showing them to girls and have them laugh at it.

Nigga you larping with a guy.

tits or gtfo

>I like showing them to girls
I do that do...I go shopping wearing pink VS thong panties and low rise jeans and position myself so Milfs and other girls get a good peak when I bend over to look at something. My most bold was going clothes shopping and having the sales lady help me with various shirts to try on all the while my panties are whaletailing out the back...

Yes, I have. But it was for charity and went to very good cause. Those kids really needed the money I provided by twerking at their community center for all of those liberals.