How often do you get rimjobs from new girls? whats the procedure? whats the success ratio?

how often do you get rimjobs from new girls? whats the procedure? whats the success ratio?
do all girls rim? does it take time and intimacy? share your thoughts

my impression is that in the last decades girls eat ass on the first date WAY more than before, and ive been dating mostly girls 22-28 over the whole decade

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-30-11h29m10s174.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Attached: pic00011.jpg (1150x959, 106K)

WHY IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN RIMJKOBS WTF

Attached: pic00013.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

I'm not joking - everytime I've had sex with a nurse the first time they lick my butthole. If you want a guaranteed rimjob go for a nurse.

unwanted rimjobs are best rimjobs

Attached: 1529710329273.jpg (607x920, 84K)

ive heard myths that theire filthy but sadly never got me a nurse

My wife rims my ass and she's 28. So matches your experience.

most girls got bad experiences with unhygienic fucktards
they suck his dick and have to take a shitty smell from their buttholes

all of mine wouldnt do it at first, i showed them that i am clean as fuck and then they went full asshole-lick-tornado
srsly they couldnt get enough of it

Hot pic
You got a nice ass too

Kik?

>i showed them that i am clean as fuck
Please elaborate. How exactly do you explain/demonstrate this?

cause they have all seen some fucked up shit. nothing fazes them

>it’s all the dogshit publications that broads read
>for 20 years it was ‘MAKE YOUR GUY ORGASM IN 45 WAYS’
>then during the 2000’s the boardroom meetings introduced man ass

Attached: D094A905-5F2A-4E02-ABDB-2A79858E6BFC.gif (228x171, 842K)

Im with you, they see so many bodies it doesnt matter. its all about the taste and feel. they usually wanna suck a dick at work when they take the catheter out.

Attached: 1517101796737.jpg (1280x1707, 341K)

thanks, having a nice ass and shaving regularly surely helps getting rimjobs

its my main fetish tbh, feels good af and has a nice degrading yet intimate flavour to it

Attached: pic00004.jpg (1476x981, 190K)

what do you mean? that its been mainstreamed due to boredom?

nothing beats your girl face deep in your ass while you reach around and push her face in further

it's my fetish either active or passive, and I got all the girls I've been with doing it to me.

As for first date rimjobs, nope. I mean, we barely know each other and all I want to do is fucking her good, so that she wants to keep fucking again and again. No point ruining everything for satisfying a fetish at first date.

Besides, the best ass lickers are those (very rare) who are not lying when they tell you "first time doing this", and training them gave me the best satisfaction possible. One in particular was bad at giving head either, I wonder where the lucky guy which she's sucking right now is because he owes me for sure.

TL;DR
Women are ALL nasty bitches, but you have to be a bit leery.

Attached: wouldnotbang.jpg (640x1070, 43K)

My ex loved eating ass
I loved it too

Pic is her

Attached: SyLRLJdvc5Y.jpg (1530x2048, 393K)

first time i got a rimjob i had to thoroughly convince her to lick the shitter. as soon as she started though she lost it and got her tongue as deep in my ass as it could go and jerked me off at the same time. i have never experienced a greater or more wholesome euphoria. we're not dating or anything but everytime i see her at work i can't help but remember how thoroughly she cleaned my crap cavern

I do NOT like rimjobs, because back in middleschool I was teased mercilessly for being the "smelly kid" and I've associated a dirty butthole with being smelly (even though it was because my parents couldn't afford anything other than bi weekly laundry days, but I digress).

I, however, love going down on women, and if my tongue happens to touch her butthole in the heat of the moment, so be it.

I can lick your butt, but you can't lick mine UNLESS I've thoroughly washed my butt, don't have to fart, and my butt is shaved.

Most girls I've noticed don't want to lick my butt anyway, so it's not really a problem.

there's no way I'm sticking my tongue in that hairy dingleberry infested shit. I love eating ass, but if it's hairy it's a huge turn off for me.

you're a delicate pussy and you're 100% cucked

>Besides, the best ass lickers are those (very rare) who are not lying when they tell you "first time doing this"

definitely agree, the last girl ive dated for a longer period also had no previous experience. i trained her so good ina month she could literally twirl her tongue around inside my butt. id just tell her "Leave it in".

also they need a long and muscular tongue, had a girl who loved doing it but her tongue was petite and just wasnt the same. ok this is getting in the gay area a bit but whatever

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

This is what I do. Works most of the time:

Go to town on her ass for a while, really going in deep with your tongue and spreading her wide. Even if she isn't into it.

Then swap round and push her to your dick.

After a minute hold your dick back and just push her head down. They always just do it and go to town like you did, probably out of embarrassment.

would love more pics, kik?

have fun chewing on yesterday's dinner and picking sewage out of your teeth, shit mouth.

i used to meet up with my ex gf and lick her ass right after she got off work in the alley behind the shop she managed. she biked to work and i would drive her home and after an 8 hour shift she was definitely no spring lamb when it came to the stank. nothing made me feel more degenerate than eating sweaty ass in a back alley downtown at 11pm

Women will generally have their own fetishes and preferences, but they're a lot less fussy about it than men are.

For men, the sex is the primary relationship activity that they value, i.e. the only reason we put up with women's bullshit to begin with.
For women, the sex is mostly something they reward men with for their commitment to their protection and provision and going along with their bullshit.

Whether the guy's a dom or a sub, he likes feet or ass or boobs or getting pegged, almost all fetishes are focused around what the guy wants because sex is something for men.

sounds just like my cup of tea
i envy you

I'm a little over a decade older than most of you I assume. Eating ass was not something that was common at all, especially girl on guy (guys would sometimes lick a girl's ass when going down on her, but not the norm). So, when I met my wife, about 12 years ago, her initiating a rimjob on me on our 3rd date was a game changer for me. Only girl who has ever done it to me, as I locked her down as soon as I could and its the best decision I've made, as she's an absolutely pro at that and everything else in the bedroom (and at work, etc.).
Point being, you young bucks are lucky as hell that it's so damn common now.

sounds amazing why is she an ex now

It really depends on her personality, btw. A couple of mine were total submissive skanks and I made them sniff my ass, and they enjoyed that.
Others simply did their job, which satisfied me enough.
Also it's fun to give them little easy commands to follow with their tongue, like licking from ass to the backside of the ball, and rinse and repeat. Or to put up more spit on it, but since I don't like spitting, I generally ask to the bravest to wet my ass with their tongue delicately.

Fuck, I had a break up in october and I've been pretty much busy and wasted out by that up to now, typing this shit is making me having the hardest boner and being a bit sad at the same time. Fuck sake I need my ass licked.

age difference. i'm 25 and she's 42. it was fun for a year or so but it was a hard thing to keep up.

yep, this is really something i noticed. got my first rimjob when i was 18 or so and for a couple years i had the impression all girls tought i was a bit of a degenerate. now its really common, i get it a lot on first dates without lots of thinking expressions on their faces

Attached: pic00014.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

NICE

>she biked to work
>she's 42
how many dui's she got under her belt?

sorry to hear, get back on track soon!
heres a present to cheer you up, my fave little brasilian goth demon

Attached: pic_1_big.gif (275x222, 1.35M)

cheers user.
Still have to experience the tongue pierced ass lick. Nice catch.

Attached: cheers.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

>her initiating a rimjob on me on our 3rd date
What happened on the first two dates user?

Also, were you at all skeptical of wifeing a girl who initiated rimjobs? I mean, that means you probably weren't her first one, right?

I’ve found most girls will but the ones who are resistant can’t be convinced. The best sex I ever had was with a slut who loved being rimmed. We would have sessions where we ate each other’s asses for hours

Boomer user here. I fuck a lot of young chicks that I find on seeking arrangement, basically in the same age range you mentioned. I've noticed that a lot of these girls fucking LOVE to eat man ass.

my girlfriend has a pierced tongue. it honestly hurts during oral and butt play. i ask her to take it out before we go down on eachother.

first step is to get off the fucking internet and leave your parents basement.

read the whole thread and youll be surprised to find a bunch of adults constructively debating around rimjobs, youre basically the kid that rushes in yelling.

leave please

Rimjob while I beat my dick is the most amazing feeling in the world. That, and a girl swallowing while sucking the tip

chances are you won't be your wifes "first" at anything. Its called training. All the ex's i turned into cock craving nymphos, are now making somebody a good wife

My wife is 28 and rim's me when shes drunk. Shits cash

dont rule out a finger up the ass on your prostate. Lifechanging experience friend

boomer meaning like youre 60yo? getting RIMJOBS from girls in their 20ies? are you serious?

>share your thoughts

3 years of Trump presidency has taught an entire generation of young people to lick ass and enjoy it.

Attached: 1576994666320.png (640x778, 505K)

Whippedkream88

aw. that's rough, but I still wanna try, maybe I'm more about it.
Yeah, I most def agree. Nothing beats rimjob and you touching yourself. It's way better if she stays focused on what she's doing, or better yet if she uses hands to keep the butt well opened. Most times I tried to having her licking and masturbating as well, she could do neither of the two things good enough, and I can understand that. My last gf had the habit of wanting her boobs touched while I went down on her, and I tried to oblige, but it requires you to stay in a very uncomfy position, and she liked me to go down on her for a lot of time.
20 minutes with the arm up to touch a boob while neck has to stay still in order to give a proper head, and my back hurted like a motherfucker, which made me glad of making her come as fast as I could. I like slower stuff.

True

Only had my ass eaten by three girls, granted the first one was earlier this year in the spring and I fucking love it. First girl actually told me, one day out of the blue, to shave my ass and clean it for her. It was odd for her because she's usually submissive, but took control that time. She loved it, never did it before but completely dove in. After I got used to it, I would go back to domming her and I'd MAKE her eat my ass. Good times.

Second girl was just a random thing, she was licking my balls while I stroked my cock, then she started going lower. I gave the green light and she went to town.

Third girl is usually more dominant in bed (I'm a switch) and she loves eating my ass. We've talked about fingers and maybe pegging in the future, but idk if I'm ready yet.

All in all, boys, get your ass eaten at least once.

Hey guys, this user now is aware of the magical power connecting MONEY to WHORES, and... it seems impossible, but... IT WORKS!

not even the boomer, dude, but do you know about hookers? There's no other way an old fag could be attractive for a 20, especially because we're talking about rimjobs and I would like to see you licking a fat slob gigantic smelly asshole if he didn't pay you dearly for that, at least.

Women = Whore, 99% of the times +1 than you think.

at least once? No way dude, it's not that easy.
it's like a drug, you need it every time, more and more.

Late 50's, getting my asshole sucked by 18 year old sugar baby sluts.

Rimjobs are the bees knees. I had to train my wife, but now she rims often. still iffy on anal but the hardest ive ever seen her cum was while I was in her ass. Took me years to get up to that point but at least I know im the only dick she's even touched.

>inb4 "ive got some bad news for you"

Fair enough, I said once because there might be some insane person out there who doesn't end up liking it. I agree though, its mind blowing.

Hot

yeah youre right, it must be because im still young and good looking
ive never considered paying for sex and it rarely crosses my mind

i guess time will change my mind

of course it is.
I'm 33 and I was well sharp enough to get all the girls I've been with doing it before it's too late.
And it's already starting to be too late.

Go out there and get your ass licked, bois.

haha, same age here, and yeah i feel the time going by already. fuck. but also im growig lazi

This guy knows what he is talking about. Wouldn't have been something I would have asked for, so if she hadn't initiatied it, wouldn't have ever known the pleasure it could bring.Thank god for her freshman year boyfriend in college in 1995 for introducing her to eating ass and taking it up the ass.

As for the dates, first date, we went out for pizza at a place near her - got a drink afterwards, then took her home. Started making out, she invited me in and gave me a BJ. Second date, drinks, dinner, then back to hers. Spent the night. Sex 3X that night, BJ in the morning. Third date, after dinner, came back to my place. Blowjob and the aforementioned rimjob. Later on, went down on her and return the rimjob favor (first time really doing it). After getting her warmed up there, she let me fuck her in the ass. She stayed the night. I woke up to her blowing me, then she put a condom on me and rode me. Pretty fucking great first three dates.

Oh my wife has shoved her dildo up my ass too. When she was hitting my prostate with it my dick became so hard it was uncomfortable. From the head to my balls it was purple and veins popping like I had a cock ring on. I didn't cum right away either, it would get so close then gradually fade until I finally came. When I did it hit by face, the bed board, my pillow. Some landed in my beard. Even got some on my lips which added even more kink. She kept stroking after with it in and jizz just kept slowly seeping out. I honestly questioned my sexuality for a couple weeks after that. Shit was life changing.

Dude idk what to tell you. My girl is the nastiest and hottest bitch I've ever met. She doesn't just rim me but eats my literal shit and let's me piss in her throat after a hard throat fuck because "she wants to have everything from me". My advice, get a girl who's just really fucking into you and she'll do pretty much anything for you.

my current broad

Was grossed out by anal when we met
now, here is my cum leaking out of her ass from the other night

Attached: IMG_9834.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Remember, not all guys older than 40 are ancient looking. George Clooney is 58, Brad Pitt is 56, Hell, Paul Rudd is 50. My wife (the one I mention above) dated or hooked up with plenty of older guys she was in her 20s. Doesn't necessarily involve money, but perhaps having money affords a more interesting life that makes those guys more attractive. Now I'm in my 40s, and between the two of us, we make quite a bit, and I think that helps us afford a good lifestyle that is attractive to the younger women I work with, just as it was when my wife was their age. I'm not going to fuck up and cheat, but the opportunities are definitely there.

okay not sure about the shit bit (well actually im sure im not into it). it happened to me once to rim a girl so hard and im fairly sure i touched a piece of shit with my tongue, it felt bitter and awful. tbh it didnt bother me too much but def nothing im into or want to happen again.

Attached: pic00001.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

haha, always a pretty sight, congrats on the training

>I honestly questioned my sexuality for a couple weeks after that. Shit was life changing
You have no idea lol. Stick to the plastic.

/someone who didn't, and now is juggling multiple dudes and a relationship and feels terrible about it. And then I'll get my fill (literally), go off it for a couple months, lose my contacts, get horny and have to do it all over again.

legit

Only time i ever came twice within 2 minutes. Second one was just from the prostate. Fucking amazing

nice work. did you let her drip it into your mouth?

Amen brother, well said.

nah, not my thing

I do make her squirt into my mouth though

forgot the pic

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-07-17h17m38s291.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

That's fine, whatever you're into man. Just saying that you can make any girl be so into you that she'll do whatever you like just to make you happy and shit's cash when you see her get off on getting you off

Because it is gay.

good one fag

>shit's cash when you see her get off on getting you off

you said it, this is fundamentally the core of the whole thing. if the girls dont like what their doing, i get no pleasure from it either. well phisical yes but the whole mental aspect of it is meh

nice, man. hope it lasts for you

So your wife started eating ass in 1995? So like, 25 years ago? And you have been together for 12 years you said before? So 13 years of eating other guys' asses? How many asses is that?

who cares man, youve got a lvl13 asslicker. thats the point. if you really care about that you're an insecure whimp, in my own personal perspective

also not the guy you addressed

Sounds about right.

I think he did mean me. I mentioned she did it the first time in 1995 and I met her in 2008, so yeah, about 13 years before me and 25 years total eating ass.
As for other guys, yeah, she of course did it to other guys, I mean, I said her college boyfriend first got her into it, and she dated dozens of guys between him and me, so yeah, I assume how quickly she did it to me, she did it to many or most of them too.
And yes, to the other guy, she's a LVL13 asslicker for sure.

I put some legitimate thought to it. I find guys disgusting still. Although I have had a foursome before, 2 guys and 2 girls, it was fun. I could never suck a dick or fuck/get fucked in the ass by a dude. BUT, I have been pegged by a woman, shit was so sexy and I came hard.

Prostate orgasms are intense. Every once in a while though, I'm not trying to get pegged or my ass plunged by the wife every night

Squirting is the best. It tastes good too. I've gargled that shit before

my ex gave me rimjobs all the time. she always tried to put her finger up my ass too. she was crazy though, best sex of my life but not worth the crazy.

yeah maybe once a month or so. Usually after round 1 and not being able to cum round 2. Finger up the ass fixes that quickly

Yup. Womans nectar

What's it taste like?

agreed. Signed the 39 year old man who got his first rimjob at the age of 26 from a really horny girl with daddy issues whose 50 year old ex taught her about rimming. Was earth shattering.

Lucky to still be single and have seen the butt-licking revolution with the youngsters.

Most of my married cohort are grossed out by the stuff i do because pre-millennials are totally fucking prude and we were brainwashed with AIDS terror myths during the reagan/bush era.

New fast growing Discord Sup Forums server, quickly join before the jannies cuck us.

discord gg/bVvJDeG

----------

Attached: 1571780448054.jpg (1600x1142, 194K)

Yep, same

It is kinda sweet, kinda sour, and a hint of piss. Has a strange consistency as well

Just got my first one from my fiancé, she did it without me asking. Felt oddly good.