Hey Sup Forums I don't really ask for much at all and generally have been struggling financially recently and trying to...

Hey Sup Forums I don't really ask for much at all and generally have been struggling financially recently and trying to get christmas shopping done and I was just wondering if there was any soul kind enough to maybe gift me borderlands 3 feel free to tell me to fuck off or whatever but y'know, i've witnessed some crazy stuff here so you never know how people are feeling my epic user name is "Fuzzyorange"

Merry christmas Sup Forums also general gifting thread

Attached: BL3.jpg (1280x720, 975K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198015527731/#sort=order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you just go shine shoes in a busy area for an evening? Should be more than enough.

I got you, dude. Let me finish this smoke and I will head inside to get it for you. Keep this thread up and running for me, and i'll let you know when I sent it or you do the same when you get it.

Wait, I just reat that a bit better. You're wanting it for a computer, aren't you?

If you actually get it for me that would be insane man. the real MVP. Merry christmas.

yeah PC I have had a rough run lmao all my money has really gone to my family my PC was given to me by one of my uncles not to start some pity party.

Tbh don't even know how gifting works on PC or if you even can but maybe.

you buy a code, he tells you the code, done

Sent:)

sent ;)

I'm the first guy to offer it to you. I was being serious, but if these guys did it already, let me know.

haven't gotten anything, no surprises though it's Sup Forums lol. Thanks though. Lol

nah I have not gotten anything my username has a captial F and O So FuzzyOrange dunno if that matters.

yall are great for responding I appreciate this sorta stuff makes me feel like shitty even if it's all just for jokes

Don't be a fucking clown, this is a game you could easily Torrent and use Hamachi or other network tool to LAN with your friends. Think outside the box other than relying on the charity of others.

OP Here if anyone actually wants to email me a code for borderlands 3 you could send it here I guess [email protected] (yes that is a temporary email for safety reasons)

lol I'll do whatever I feel like, if I wanna go on a user message board and ask for a game then I will no one has to give anything to me lol.

Then enjoy your Sup Forumsan for beging friendo

I don't think asking for a game gets you banned around here lol

what you got in that pc? can it even run the game?

OP, i'm the first guy again. I didn't know I would have to make an Epic account to buy it. Working on it now.

Another user here, you'd be surprised as it's against one of the main rules of this board, so tread carefully.

Buy the handsome collection and wait till the price drops on this one.

Hey man if you really do it for me i'd be super greatful man would mean a lot for sure.

May I as why youd want this shitty, SJW laden game?

I've played 1 and 2 fully through just really don't have the money for 3

Have you tried downloading it?

Gameplay is enjoyable I don't really care about the nitty gritty that much I just play games to have fun man

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Attached: 1563364233789.png (360x246, 121K)

how is it sjw laden?

well if I get banned then I get banned lol

Posting $50 steam code in a min, get ready.

I will buy it for you if you have a good enough computer. Whats in your pc?

Attached: giftcard.jpg (620x732, 121K)

i5 750 3.4ghz, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, gtx 650ti boost 2gb overclocked.

i just used that

disco elysium or below zero please santa

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198015527731/#sort=order

so what's behind nemesis?

sorry bro, thats not enough to run it.

upgrade your pc then we will talk.

Why don't you take out a life insurance policy on yourself and die? Then you'll be rich.

Attached: 21760329.gif (300x300, 1.89M)

oh and i got the code and im not buying you NUFFINS!

How much does it cost?

Was gonna buy something for myself but its not coming out till jan 9th.

First guy again OP. I bought the fuckin thing, but I can't find where the gift code is. Someone's gotta help me help OP, otherwise, I will just refund it if the thread dies. It's just the basic game, no special stuff or anything.

I think it will fine most games nowadays are optimized fine and BL3 really doesn't look much different then 2 lol.

like 28 dollars with the coupon they are giving away right now.

Yeah his specs will not run it lmao better off buying a console at that point

You cant gift on epic...

Wait... you didnt... you didnt elaborately troll OP, did you?

Attached: 62491362_p18.png (1349x804, 773K)

I know he didin't lol

Actual OP here my PC specs are actually 1070, i5 4790K and 8gb DDR4 mostly a gift from last year minus the mouse and keyboard.

i7 *

Yeah, once I saw he wanted it for PC, I went from deadly serious to not gunna happen. I gift shit all the time to people on here via xbox.

you mean a gtx 970 and a 2500....