Suicide-tier hairline thread

suicide-tier hairline thread

Attached: 20191224_003100.jpg (958x894, 527K)

Fivehead

Ooff

I'm aware lol

checked and whatever
Just say
>A great face needs space

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (2320x3088, 477K)

do you honestly think any girl has ever looked at a guy's hairline and then decided not to speak with him? youre pretty insecure huh?

yellow blazers, snow fuck his hair

culd is that you?

Get creative OP, use a sharpie and fill some of that missing area in

i'm beyond the point of caring about girls - i'm alone 99% of the time. i'm more concerned about not looking how i want to look.
no
appreciate the advice

My hairline is worse than that and I still get pussy. Stop being an insecure faggot.

blurry front view btw

Attached: file.png (1016x816, 903K)

Attached: jakepaul.jpg (640x1136, 67K)

Once my hairline got that bad I just shaved my head. Easier.

You should shave ur head and get a face tattoo. Thats what bitches like .

That’s not even bad compared to mine. Play with the cards you’re dealt and don’t listen to this insecure bald loser

Attached: DBBC6A65-8B96-44D7-BBD8-5FB26CC6ED95.jpg (264x134, 8K)

bro im fuckin 20

lol white bois sayin it hair girls want yo mutha fukas r pathedic

And I’m 26. But I probably started getting a receding hairline at 22 or 23.

My temples started receeding slightly when I was like 18. I've been using 1mg of finasteride every day since I started noticing it and the hair loss has stopped completely. Practically unnoticeable.

Attached: loganpaul.jpg (1078x607, 276K)

kyle?

Enjoy ED

U need to take estrogen OP. Ur hair will grow back.

Well I've been on it for about 4 years and I haven't noticed any side-effects as far as sexual function goes, so the drug has been very effective in my case. Only about 1-3% of participants in clinical trials experienced sides, and all of them were able to return to normal when they discontinued the drug.

Knowingly passing down the bald gene is a dick move

No male in my immediate family has been bald, or even balding, by 50.

Which brand are u using? Did you have to ask for prescription?

Telly Savalas, Yul Brynner, Jack Nicholson, Bruce Willis and nearly every cop would disagree.

Use an Oz of nettle and steep in hot water for 4 hours daily before drinking. the hair will grow back probably

Just show up with a wig that has dreadlocks one day and tell everyone its ur new thing.

Mine is the same but it's been 10 years and it barely progressed.

Yeah, I'm fine with how it is now b/c my hairstyle hides it incredibly well. I don't think it's changed over the past couple years, but I still want to stop it in it's tracks.

I'm in the UK. I get it from a reputable website called Dr Fox. I completed an online prescription, a GP reviewed it, then I was approved to purchase it online. The brand varies. Doesn't really matter; it's the same drug whether it's generic or brand-name.

Yes.

That Arin Hanson

Sucks to have a rich, full, luxurious head of hair that will never recede. All the combing, shampooing, and conditioning. Truly a burden knowing I'll always have a full head of hair well into my old age.

Same problem Sup Forumsro. Just hide it with your bangs.

Attached: 1573240788836.jpg (960x960, 104K)

ye but ur gay

I'm from the UK, too. So I guess I should just do what you did and get it online - I don't need to go and see *my* GP or anything, right?

Bi. Guys and girls can't keep their hands off my regal mane.

>ZOMG hair receding slightly better an hero
good, take your weak genes out of the pool

Attached: 1577036947072.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Attached: Evil_Jerma.png (700x638, 529K)