I'd really like to see my girl get used by some other guy...

I'd really like to see my girl get used by some other guy, i don't really understand it myself i do love her buy the idea of her getting treated like a cocksleeve by a guy who doesn't care is so hot.
Would you guys do her ? What if the restriction was you could only do anal with her.

Attached: IMG 534.jpg (3088x2320, 501K)

Attached: IMG112.jpg (378x821, 29K)

Attached: IMG51.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Attached: IMG821.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: IMG533.jpg (1374x1494, 643K)

Attached: IMAG222.jpg (540x960, 74K)

Sure. She seems passable with a nice ass

passable ? for my personally she's by far the most beautiful girl I've had the luck of being with. how would you grade her out of 10 ?

Attached: IMG 533.png (717x412, 582K)

Attached: IMG235.jpg (540x960, 46K)

Attached: IMG230.jpg (540x960, 53K)

I'd love to tear her holes up OP, where are you from?

what do you like about her ? We're from Belgium. and it would be anal only though if that's ok, though i can stray from that incase you kinda get her on her own. i think it's a big turn on if someone "seduced" her and she didn't know i was ok with it

Attached: IMG110.jpg (540x960, 49K)

We should set something up user

What do you like about her ? would it be ok if it's anal only ? unless if it goes like mentioned in

Attached: IMG717.jpg (929x960, 99K)

Sounds fine

so what do you like about her ? what would you rate her out of 10 ?

Attached: IMG221.jpg (973x702, 367K)

hmmm I live nearby, but the problem is I dont really like her. I would do her only for you to live your cuckold fantasies

6, only cause I don't like tats

really ? i genuinely think she's one of the hottest girls i've seen. what about her face and tits ? How would you rate her out of 10 ? Is it a plus you could at least do her up the ass?

Her ass and tits are of a nice form though, that's why I like her

That's a good looking slut. I'd love to take the offer and make some use of her body. I'd most definitely ask you to leave her ready for me blindfolded and tied up. I dont want her to even be able to see me, just get fucked as I please for as long as I want to till I leave the room

hmmm. I guess I just have different taste. my last 3 exes were all asian, so I like more feminine petite girls, without tats. alltho im tatted up as hell.

her tits are nice. face would be a no from me, except on this picture. I would rate a 6/10

Without the earplugs, and the bad tats, and a bit skinnier I would smash.

in a weird way it's pretty hot that you don't really think she's that hot. probably means you'd be less nice and have less respect just really use her like a sleeve.

Attached: IMAG223.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Wow 9.5/10 for me. Would go for it.

what do you like most about her ? what about the anal only restriction, unless you'd go for it like i mentioned in

Attached: IMG810.jpg (480x480, 18K)

well im not gonna lie, she would be the least appealing girl ive fucked so far if I had to. Atleast for my taste... Im from AMS btw.

Body, looks really charming, tattoes ... Yeah would do anal only too

so what if she was just bent over, didn't have to look at her face ? maybe after not getting laid for a while, or maybe some others don't let you do anal.

would you even prefer anal ? would you have any problem just using her, like as just a cocksleeve ?

all comments are appreciated, even negative ones

Attached: DCIM0216edit.jpg (960x1280, 613K)

yea I would destroy her no problem with that if she just bent over and had a few drinks. Anal should also not be a problem.

Would use her like a towel in a hotel if you want to... anal only too

i love how you put that.

definitely.

I really do love her and i myself can't really treat her like that cause i'd be too worried about hurting her, she's almost a princess to me, but the idea that some stranger could just use my girl like a throwaway cumdump, a human condom makes me so hard. i'd almost consider paying someone to try and use her without her knowing i'm ok with it.

Attached: IMG910.jpg (540x960, 53K)

Have you talked with her about this ? Or is it just your fantasy ? It can be hard to try and seduce her if shes not the cheating type or is loyal to you... if shes down then its as easy as buying a ticket to Amsterdam and visit for a weekend. Ill use her as a cumdumpster in a hotel room if u want.

i have hinted to her about it but nothing's sure yet. and if she didn't know ? i've seen her flirt now and then but nothing that goes too far. oddly enough she almost reacts better to put downs or playing on her self esteem than actual flirting. btw if you are from Amsterdam i'd love to hear some of this stuff in Dutch, like how you feel about her but you'd still use her. what she'd be to you .

Attached: IMG540.jpg (960x946, 47K)

maar je moet er eerst voor zorgen dat ze okay is, want zoals ik al eerder zei, ik vind haar niet echt leuk en ik zou haar gewoon als een condoom voor je plezier gebruiken, dus ik ga niet de moeite nemen om haar te verleiden

ja, nee snap ik, als ze echt niet je type niet is zou je er natuurlijk niet geen moeite voor willen doen, Ik vind het zalig hoe je gewoon naar haar verwijst als condoom. zo zou ik zo ook echt gebruikt willen zien worden hoe gek het ook klinkt. zou graag nog meer horen. Jammer genoeg zijn fotos van haar voor jou niet echt een beloning, maar toch

Attached: DCIM0291edit.jpg (720x902, 179K)

kijk je weet nooit totdat je het vraagt. misschien is ze down ... misschien wilt ze graag een threesome ?? heb je daar ook aan gedacht of wil je gewoon kijken?

ik wil liever kijken of desnoods een paar fotos of een filmpje ontvangen.

I think there's a word for this..

>cuck

Attached: cat-disgust-2.jpg (496x288, 53K)

Best server, minimal rules

Invite: /yPrZErf/

xP170x xP170x xP170x

Attached: 357 - D1k2cwh.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

well... yes ? you saying you wouldn't do her then ?

I think she's very pretty, fren

what about the anal only restriction ?

Can you faggots stop responding this russian bullshit

Attached: A8D4AF44-538A-4E7C-AD4A-C752372B2682.jpg (775x416, 50K)

je hebt geluk, ik werk in de filmindustrie. Ik zou een hele video voor je kunnen maken

No, I would have to love her, please her and fuck her so hard in her lady pussy with my 10 incher