Y'all got any stories about mean teachers you're still resenting/laughing about years later?

Y'all got any stories about mean teachers you're still resenting/laughing about years later?

Attached: teacherfromtheblacklagoon.jpg (399x400, 47K)

English teacher used to tell me i was the ugliest little boy she ever saw and i should do my teacher a favor and run away forever. Went back to that school one day years later to pick up my nephew and found out she was calling him that too. Turns out she just hated mexicans.

We had a spanish teacher we treated like total shit in highschool. We'd throw books out the windows, walk out mid class, take her class door off its hinges. Found out she died of cancer years later. Sorry miss Nav

>First grade
>Handwriting is atrocious
>Angers teacher, so she gets some sixth graders to act as my "scribes", fill out my work as I tell them my answers, etc.
>One morning, the scribes are late
>I see other kids filling out the assignment, and I panic
>Do the work myself
>Teacher is so pissed she rips it up in front of me.

you sound like a certifiable retard user, i think she had a reason to be angry

In 7th grade, our English class was fucking atrocious. To the point where our teacher would have meltdowns almost every day. Either screaming at us for the entire period.
Or sitting at her desk quietly while the rest of the class fucked around. Until just before Christmas break. During lunch someone from the district came out and told her to grab some of her things and come with him. We never really learned what happened to her. But we had a random string of substitutes for the rest of the year.

Fucking Mexicans in Spanish class

>be me
>13 years old
>sitting in the back of class
>look at hot girl in my class
>boner gotta readjust
>french teacher suddendly yells at me
>wtf
>tels me to come talk to her after class
>mindfuck
>class ends
>i wanna leave
>she calls me over
>sigh
>looks at me and locks the door
>thinks i was masturbating
>what
>starts undoing her top
>what
>wants to have sex with me
>me being dumb old 13 yr old reject her
>think she fat and old
>could of had the win everyone dreams of
>didnt realize itd be cool
>regret to this day

And

>a year later
>me in class
>teacher is 60+ old witch waiting on her retirement
>dresses as if shes in her 20s
>disgusted
>one day i catch her masturbating
>think back of the epic win i nearly had
>try my chances
>she agrees
>i approach
>think of her age
>second thoughts
>she changes her mind
>leaves
>fuck
>jerk off in school bathroom
>autistic girl enters boys bathroom
>i forgrt to lock stall
>catches me
>damnit
>seduce autistic girl into blowing me

Attached: 8D257E9C-230A-4EA8-A446-9131F1F6DBA2.png (645x773, 9K)

Attached: dix4iIO.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Same teacher one time just randomly banged my friend's head into his desk. She also liked to tell us how lucky we were to have her because we would do some fun stuff. So if we were acting up, she would scream at us:
>Do you think other kids get to have parties?! Or make mobiles?!

make mobiles what

kek

Fucking english speakers in english class

how do you catch a 60+ year old teacher masturbating in a school

The kind that hang from the ceiling. We would just make construction paper and glitter mobiles in funny shapes and stuff. I don't remember what exactly they looked like, but she always reminded us of how lucky we were to have that privilege.

I dunno how do you?

The bus driver for my side of town got caught jackin it in the bus sniffing seats. Shit was weird back then and now i find myself here on Sup Forums and wonder

Yeah that was a bit much. Go donate to the district in her name if you really feel sorry man, put some good in.

there was a rumor floating about thst the brother of my classmate caught her masturbating 2 years prior to that

at that time i was in “delinquent” school and we had strict rules and shit so u couldnt just wander around and we had a 30 minute break

i was on the shitter however and went back to the classroom to get my bag and well thats when i saw it and the rumor
proved to be true

I live in a tiny meth town. Theres a grand total of 1 district and they didn't even name anything after her.

I know how that goes. The teachers were all over me in high school. My art teacher gave me a blow job, and she asked me to come by when her husband wasn't home. I later had a threeway with the girl's volleyball coach and the hot young librarian. It's crazy how full of horny chicks hot for me my school was. It's like lay off, ha ha. They had super big boobs which they let me squeeze while they told me how much they wanted to have sex with me. I also have a really long wiener.

Had one teacher who wouldn't let us use the bathroom cuz and I quote "in the army we didnt have time to waste on that and neither do you" she was a huge bitch. I told my mom about it and she didnt believe me, then the teacher started marking my assignments missing. My mom finally believed me that this teacher has a problem with me, so the next day I pissed in the teachers waste basket in the room and told her it's ok cuz I'm not wasting time. Got sent to the office told the vice principal what happend my mom came in to back me up and the teacher was fired. That's how I went from having a zero to passing 4th grade in one week.

are you allergic to pussy or something user, why do you do this to yourself

Also in my teacher's defence I was the class clown and drew all over papers and shit. So I wasnt an angel, but damn let me go to the bathroom.

ur lucky all the teachers that wanted a go at me were ugly, old, fat or a combination of all three

i did have this gym teacher who i always wanted to fuck she would always do shit thatd expose her g string and ive seen her tits on many occassions she lived in my neighborhood too sadly it never happened

then 1 day about 4 years later i saw her again and couldnt believe how ugly she became

i got a lot of pussy during thst time of girls my age or somewhat older

u gotta realize the french teacher was in her 40s n the other one was in her 60s n i was like naaaaa fuck that

ive rejectrd a lot of other girls too based on dumb reasons which i still regret cause i could of even had more pussy than i have had but yh i guess when ur younger pussy isnt all that

Called my teacher a fag for bragging about being on Jeopardy. Found out he quit the following year because our class was so bad. Feel bad about it all the time.

Saw him at a college campus a few years back and he did a total 180 and walked the opposite way. I was going to apologize.

There was this National Egg Drop Day in sixth day. Basically kids all across the country would participate make containers to dry to protect an egg that they would drop from higher and higher heights.

In science class, we had to invent a fake insect and make a model of it. My teacher made that due on the same day as the Egg Drop, and she relished that fact, like "Yeah, I know the Egg Drop's the same day, deal with it".

Anyway, I brought both my insect and egg container to school at the same time, I accidentally dropped and broke them both. It was such a mess. A couple days later, I remade the insect and brought it in. My teacher was frowning, a serious voice, she said something like, "It's a good thing you remade that, because if you didn't your grade would have been bad." That really pissed me off. It's like, you knew I did the assignment in the first place, you saw the mess, why even say that?

I had a vietnam vet teacher in hs and the dude was the most chill human being on earth. would just make us read out of the text books and give us answers to his tests but made us get one or two wrong.

He once just walked out of class and never came back (i wasn't there)

Good job wrecking your education.

just remembered another story
>be me
>sit in class bored behind the pc just watching anime
>suddendly teacher starts yelling
>tells us she cant take our bullshit no more
>this teacher was bullied by our class 24/7
>i didnt do shit but watch shows on pc
>some dude tells her to fuck off then
>she snaps
>throws boiling hot coffee in his face
>first time the class ever got quiet
>she realizes what she did but is too stunned to do anything
>tough guy crying
>little fucking baby
>principal comes in
>his office was down the hall
>asks wtf happened
>no one snitches
>teacher just leaves at this point
>takes crybaby with him
>never saw teacher again
>crybaby returns after about a week
>his whole face is a mess with 2nd degree burns
>lesson learned?

>be me
>be 12
>be in 7th grade
>be “troublesome”
>teacher just yells at me all day for having shitty handwriting
>this goes on all year
> starts shitting on my friends too
>parents start getting concerned
>parents go to parent teacher night
>turns out my teacher was as shitty as I told them
>gets so bad that my dad starts talking to the school board
>skip to end of year
>teacher requests parent teacher meeting at 7:00 am, an hour before school starts
>mom drives me to school
>wait outside the classroom user
>ok
>listen through the door
>mfw the teacher says to my mom she raised me wrong
>mfw she thinks I’m autistic
>mfw I have to take a learning/mental disability test next year
>next year
>have to take iq test to find out if I’m autistic
>mfw she was right I’m autistic
>mfw I have 130 iq

What the fuck even is the point of school when you just get shitty fucking teachers. Ive lost all faith in the education system.

This is disgusting. Your country lets soldiers be educators? Here in sweden we execute them when they return from any sort of combat because they are now tainted racists.

based teacher

sort of fucked up, but also funny

>6th grade
>relatively popular little asshole
>constantly disrupting class and talking back to teachers etc, you know the type of little prick
>one teacher was an old woman
>called her a bitch once to the absolute fucking chuckles of my fellow 6th grade retards
>she just calmly tells me to stay behind
>i do
>she sends my friends out of the room so its just me and her
>sits in front of me
>"user, do your parents love you?"
>wellfuck.wav
>"they dont, do they?"

they did not, for the record

Attached: 4b6fa7e4-c3fe-46ef-b3e6-53558ca74e24.jpg (885x898, 63K)

>be me
>6 years old
>getting bullied constantly by this one kid
>finally tell teacher he is bullying me
>says she doesn't believe me
>says he's a good boy and would never do that
>start crying
>tell her I'm not lying
>she tells me again that she doesn't believe me
>Still want to make my thumbs into that fat bitches eyes to this day

What reason would 6 year old me have had for lying about being bullied you fat bitch?

>go to work
>wanna retire already
>son is a 30 year old neet
>stupid 6 yr old approached me
>cries about being bullied
>cant deal with this
>fuck off

360*

are you retarded

Dubs have spoken user is a fucking retard.