I find it ironic that most people who identify with Rick are just Jerry's in real life

I find it ironic that most people who identify with Rick are just Jerry's in real life.
The whole point of Rick being Rick is that there's just 1 of him, and he's the best
>the Rickest Rick
Anyone else is just imitating

Yet this fact is lost on such a huge portion of viewers and somehow fill their heads with their own delusions of grandeur, when in all reality they have no idea how painfully mediocre they really are.

Or y'know, people who think they're Joker.
Same difference.

Attached: 36845.png (540x514, 441K)

This was a nice read

Imagine getting this worked up over the audience of a cartoon.

Yeah man, I'm literally shaking right now and this post took a lot of effort to craft

there's literally an unlimited number of Ricks

Yeah like that one from Pawn Stars

Spoken like a jerry

Attached: tumblr_ow31cvYx821wn4ajjo1_400.png (400x341, 122K)

I know you are but what am I?

Hear that?
That's the sound of your own destruction.

>people whom identify
Creators often work tirelessly to inject some aspect of of the audience into characters of a show. Sometimes its the person they wish they could be or a person they feel trapped inside of them.
So yes, if there are people that see Rick and want to be him or believe there is some aspect of themselves baked into the character then the creator has done a good job.
Its not the other way around as youve explained in the OP

People who identify as cartoon characters should probably not be allowed to watch cartoons.

Go finish your PHD you fucking nerd

Attached: tenor.gif (480x480, 110K)

It's a good thing I self identify as a potato

Excellent argument, OP. Now we know all about your opinion and how important it is to 4chinz

Couch potatoe

That's what you get for messing with the smartest man in the world.

>oh no I've become what I depised. Life is a cruel a vicious circle

>he

Nah man I just lie in the dirt and wait for someone to pick me
Perhaps I'll become a french fry, or maybe even a chip
Alas, I might just stay in the dirt until I get shit on

>he

What is it about Rick and Morty that attracts so many intellectuals?

Do u faggots actually get this worked up about that shitty cartoon? I get the stupid dry humor and pretentious under the carpet gags, but honestly i dont find it humorous in the slightest, i find it similar to that meme that says "i was only pretending to be retarted" except it has down syndrom, pretending it doesnt while the whole time ot does.

R & M used to be kind of intersting and funny the first 2 seasons. But now it's fucking god awful. It's not funny anymore because the creator is a supercilious douche like Rick is. Rick isn't a likable character because he's a prick and they write him as this tortured soul who know so much that it's a burden. Fuck right off. Holy shit am I done with that show.

Idk man I think it's the character design

Dude, you put more emotion in that comment than I have in this entire thread.
Maybe drink some cold water, watch something calming, and rub one out?

Might make you feel better.

Idk I still like it.
I appreciate the episodes that are written well, but I also like the dumb fart and dick humor.

It's just a good thing to watch for me, so i cant complain too much about new episodes, I just like having more things to watch of things I like

Your wrong. People aren't Jerry's. There mortys. Just barely smart enough to get the jokes. When rick is explaining things to "morty" hes actually explaining it to the audience. People dont identify as rick. They try to emulate him because they look up to him. Because thier morty

They’re only half right in comparing themselves to him. It’s not the intellect or nihilism that they share but the self hate and tendency to push others away.

But isn't Jerry dumber than Morty? I mean shit, even Morty doesn't respect him.

I like that answer.

Im on cocaine and consuming large amounts if alcohol, hoe ppl still find this shit cartoon to be an intellectual delight is beyond me. Perhaps analyzing tweety and silvester, and how it represents the struggle of the common folk against a home bred capitalist giant tryin to surpress the business venture of the local shops. Im bullshitting im drunk and talkin out my ass. Lol.

Why do you feel the need to shit on people? Dose it make you feel smarter? Do people have to be Jerry's so you can make yourself feel like a rick? I have news for you. Your trying to emulate rick because your not smart yourself. But you can recognize it when you see it. Your just smart enough to get the jokes. Like everyone else. Just another morty in a sea of mortys.

Do I feel like I'm Rick? Sometimes.
Morty? Maybe.
Jerry? At times.
The show was created on the basis that the characters are so dynamic that we can all fit ourselves into one of them at some point in our lives. To say anything different is stupid. How horrible would someone have to be to walk around like Rick everyday, hating everyone and everything, trying to only further ones self for no reason because there is no ultimate goal. Or Jerry being so pathetic that you can't even function by yourself and being borderline retarded but being able to take the small and meaningless things in life with joy. It's a damn show, enjoy it and stop projecting fag, maybe if you shower, you could get laid this weekend

sorry but there's infinite ricks. understand that or your entire theory goes out the fucking window.

Attached: existenceispain.jpg (940x1158, 346K)

this of course.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Ok

Attached: 1519633394328.jpg (2800x4000, 721K)