What do you think is the most effective method of ruining your voice in a reasonable time

what do you think is the most effective method of ruining your voice in a reasonable time

Attached: throat.jpg (770x515, 22K)

Ramming your throat with cocks usually works.

Screaming constantly

something more discrete than screaming, screaming is guaranteed police

gay person detected

Why would you want to ruin your voice?

Mustard gas. Ammonia + bleach.
>Protip: You can sell the crystals that are created as a byproduct of the gas.

is he wrong tho

You can do it in your car, or sign up to work at a haunted house. Voice will be fucked in one night

Strep throat Marlboro screaming

Smoking

I’ve ruined my voice bad from a range of things to smoking weed to not being able to eat right to even mental issues don’t do that shit man I’m living a life of trying to get back to my old self I’m fucked bro

Try to go super sayian. Gets me every time.

I would say knife, impact, or harsh fumes are all good options.

OP has already tried that

Gargle w/ Everclear

1. search for a band practice location with rooms your can rent by the hour
2. book a room for 3 hours straight
3. do karaoke to grindcore or blackmetal using your phone or laptop with audio out

Your voice will suffer and it will be "discrete".

Or just join a grindcore / blackmetal band as a vocalist. With no training, your voice will be fucked.

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x1191, 578K)

Book a rehearsal room.
Scream and yell as loud as you can for 3 hours straight while playing loud music over the speaker
Infect yourself with a cold
Keep doing this while drinking ice cold water
Your welcome
Why the fuck do you want to do that?
Faggot

Gargle a little bit of thin bleach

Lost

>be 12
>smoke one fucking cig
>like it
>be 13
>smoke one pack of the most powerful cigs every single day

i'm 20 and my voice is just like an 80 yrs old man's voice who have throat cancer

I'll take a stab at this question. He probably lives in some primitive 3rd world shithole Yurop country where they castrate males at a young age to in order to make them better singers in opera. OP is probably a young boy facing forced castration (like I said Yurop is a shithole) and is looking for some way to clandestinely ruin his voice thereby saving his balls. OP, am I right?

Attached: Stranger Things Dancing.gif (322x322, 611K)

>i'm 20 and my voice is just like an 80 yrs old man's voice who have throat cancer
Ya because you have throat cancer.