The koolaid man is not that complex. He is like a crystal bug. The outside is him because it’s special crystal...

The koolaid man is not that complex. He is like a crystal bug. The outside is him because it’s special crystal. The company refuses to say what kind. The red juice tho is his only “organ” and is actually blended aborted fetuses. It’s basically what charges the crystal and allows its consciousness to be accessed. I have been studying him and know all there is to know about this creation pure evil. Ask any questions you may have and you will receive absolute facts.

tl;dr? AMA about the kool aid man

Attached: 3B4E57CA-F30C-415E-9A83-187CA7890DE8.jpg (474x556, 68K)

Oh yeah?

how is kool aid formed

Absolutely. This is all true. The kool aid man is a government experiment gone wrong.

They blend the fetuses until they are a fine paste. Then, much like cocaine, they let it dry and become a powder. Then they package and sell it. But kool aid man’s juice is pure blended fetus without the drying process mixed with the blood of anally raped male human toddlers.

oh yeah?

>‘ ‘ ‘
Mark of the beast amiright?

Absolutely. This is all true. 100%.

What purpose does it(koolaid man) serve?

You are correct. I am not against him, Just truly curious

That is unknown to me. It seems to have control over itself. He serves no human, in fact, it is quite the opposite: humans seem to serve him

Who summoned this beast?

I believe it was created by a collective of the world’s most important leaders. Those who are masters in (what the sheeple call) the illuminati. He was created, much like a Jewish golem.

>OP says, "I know everything there is to know about Kool-Aid Man. Ask me anything."
> First comment "what does it do?"
> OP says "This is unknown to me"

Nah. The question was what purpose does it serve. It serves no purpose. It is its own boss.

What is its purpose, and can it be stopped?

It serves no true purpose. It leads the kool aid division of the human fetus distribution. It is a high ranking member of the illuminati, its purpose is the same as the rest of the illuminati: control, maintain control, and become gods.

So how do we stop him; it? Does it have a gender? I'm assuming not.

It is a giant crystal filled with aborted fetuses and baby blood. It has no gender. we can only stop him by not drinking coolaid. We can’t kill him, but if we drain him completely, the crystal wont have enough power to continue, so it shuts off.

okay this is boring

Attached: fuckthis.jpg (420x420, 44K)

Okay. That is your right as a black person. Youre just mad that you wont get your cool aid.