How do i get some coochie?

how do i get some coochie?

Attached: 1577433753136.jpg (820x820, 123K)

Get to know a lady that draws your attention. Hopefully in time she will grow to like you too. At that point you suggest a romantic relationship. After about 12 months ask her to marry you. Approximately 6 months later you will be wed and can have some coochie.

alright all the later stuff is easy, it's just finding a girl to talk to. where do i meet girls as a shut in? i go to the bookstore and out to shop for clothes every so often but thats about it

Unless there are girls in your house for some reason, being a shut in is your problem. Church maybe? Girls go to church.

nah but like where should I go to find girls who are open to more awkward guys? i assume something like a game club or anime club would be the obvious one, but im not in school

Maybe an anime con? If ones open, if not a bookstore sounds like a good idea, just don't be a creep

a book store sounds like a cool place to try. how would i go about approaching a girl or even start a conversation with them? like can you give me a greentext example or something

Install tinder
Girls only look at pics, so have at least 3 pics. One at a bar, one with a group of friends, one outside doing something fun, one showing you aren't a fat slob
When matched go on chat, be flirty but not sexual. Exaggeration of money and job are important.

At a high point in conversation on second or third day ask if you can give her your number to TEXT

More of same by text, offer selfies but don't ask for nudes.

Suggest a dinner meet up. Be able to hold a conversation, dress nice to reflect you aren't a broke nigger. Don't push it but if she wants to talk more after dinner go to a quiet bench outside restaurant. Get her to show you pic of her dog it whatever, but scoot closer to her to look. As she's rambling put arm around shoulder. If she doesn't immediately recoil let this ride for 10 minutes. Tell her something vain about her being so beautiful. Lean in looking down halfway and see if she meets your attempt. If she kisses you make it slow and wet, stop after a minute early. Let her adjust without too much talking, then kiss again. Work in a hand on hip. Stop. Kiss again, work in hand on ass. Etc etc. If she won't fuck that night just invite her to your place to cook dinner and seal the deal.

This is too advanced for op.

Be a chad. Be assertive. Be a computer programmer, the only successful type of person. Moreover, be handsome, charming and snappily dressed.

Not op but impressed. They should write romance novels.

Move to LA
Get hooked on meth and heroine
Use your butthole for glorious gay sex
Get aids
Go to hospital and have nurse give you coochie as you die from bloodie asshole.

Try tinder dont be a neckbeard or incel or niceguy faggot

Needing to "woo" some bitch on tinder, a site designed for anonymous fuck hook-ups. If your going to do all this a hooker would be cheaper and more time efficient.

The only successful type of person? What world do you live in?

this is good for the future, but right now i dont even have 3 pictures of myself. all my friends are online so i cant take a group pic and im a few months too young to hit the bar. definitely saving this in a notepad though, thanks user

Post pic, we'll rate you to let you know what kind of coochie you should try for.

if ya smoochie ya get the coochie

Attached: 11088448.jpg (1082x1404, 165K)

It’s all about confidence
Confidence and lowering your standards.

me on the right

Attached: 1540601285915.jpg (560x361, 45K)

hell nahh, i dont know what kinda crazy shit Sup Forums's capable of

What are you doing with your life?

Get a personal trainer. 1 week a month have someone tell you to workout. Learn their Chad ways. Watch how they move in the gym, talk, etc. Don't try to emulate them. Just pay attention and get /fit/. Start looking at yourself in the mirror every day. Masturbate as you lock eyes with yourself telling yourself that you're fucking sexy and hot and deserve the best. After cumming take cum and mix it into protein shake so as to not waste the powerful make enzymes. If you need more enzymes ask trainer for help. Suck his meaty cock and play with his balls, if you do a good job then you'll get enough enzymes to last the week. Finally, after you sucked down loads of enzymes you'll be ready for some coochie.

As somewhat of a good looking seemingly normie(I game heavy, but you wouldn't know).. I can walk in those places and it's like hunting season...

every girl just wants someone confident and to appreciate them all the time, you know, guys who take a break from telling her blue eyes black dragon, to see how her day was, and remind her she's beautiful and wanted

Put it through an exif/meta data remover site. Don't post full face just a profile is fine. Need to know what we're working with here.

Same way you'd meet a dude man, you're putting pussy on a pedestal: the goal is to meet them, not their pussy

He only has online friends. Doesn't even know how to meet guys. Needs to gain irl friends and stop being in the Internet.

Lost at "snappy dressed"

alright, there you go
i became a neet i guess you could say a month or 2 ago. i was working and decided it would be better to pursue my mental health full time
idk how to meet people when there's no mutual friend.

Attached: shutin.png (414x1061, 618K)

COME HERE ANONS

gg/UFypykP

----------

Attached: 1572544194190.jpg (708x1000, 108K)

that"s alot of effort. Just slip the whore a hundo and facefuck her

Chloroform

Attached: 1577080570603.gif (200x200, 13K)

take the shortcut and rape them. It's what i did. Just keep buying her drinks until she passes out on a couch. fuck her hardand nasty and jizz on her face then fuck off and delete her number. Bitch will not remember whether she consented or not. fucking tramps!

Y,LB,LB,UP,DOWN,RIGHT,UP,START should spawn some

i have a jetpack now