Why don't you find blac women attractive ?

Why don't you find blac women attractive ?

Attached: flammedepigalle_69625171_502628183802630_5919886168863513467_n.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

They smell bad.

White people smell like raw eggs let's be jonest

Why do you presuppose what other people think?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2010 trust me people here don't like black people .

I would rather smell raw eggs than greasy leftover kfc.

beetween salmonela and fried goodness my choice is made

Because beastiality is wrong.

Seconded.

at first I really tought it was a meme or some retarded white trash.And as somebody that traveled and met many black people from different walks of life I genuinly confused by the retardedness of coments on Sup Forums

I just don’t. Not race though.
Same as I don’t find teens or blondes attractive. Just subjective taste.

bump

Attached: erinjfrost_14488270_1093648640720942_6009825064436891648_n.jpg (956x956, 111K)

>black woman
>posts pic of mutt

You see, you dislike black women so much you subconsciously post half breeds just to avoid making eye contact with a full JPG sheboon.

Attached: black tits nice.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

Idk but little do they know we're on Sup Forums too and thats why we promote black men. Sup Forums shows their true colors so i encourage every women (gay men too ig) to find a good bm to treat ya right !

Attached: 1576984964391.webm (640x640, 1.31M)

you niggas don't get my point... Hot bitches are hot bitches white black blue yellow or red....

Judging by the amount of BBC threads I've seen in my time (since 2006) I beg to differ.

I do not like the color of their nipples or vaginas. I also do not like how their hair feels. Emotionally, I've never met one with enough common interests to justify a 10 minute conversation, let alone a relationship.

>borderline retarded iq, niggers stink period, kinky hair and race mixing is wrong. also i almost forgot, they are loud and are prone to chimp outs, plus you're in laws will be niggers think about that

WTF is going on I cam here to be offended and people are actually reasonable

Amen my wet dog smelling brother. Things white people are accused of smelling of at least were once wholesome. We smell like dogs because we take care of our animals and love them and don't breed them to kill and otherwise abuse them. We smell like eggs because we feed our children and smell of the good food we feed them.

As opposed to cigarettes, stale unwashed body odor, old mouldering grease that has been left on the stovetop for multiple days, we don't constantly reek of Marijuana or crack.

It's just not even a comparison.

>Big Nose
>Big Lips
>Aggressive and uneducated
>Horrible grasp of the English Language

Correct all of those and I would find black women highly attractive.

the only black women I like have caucasian features. so basically I only like black women who look like white women with a darker skin. I hate the big-lips-big nose-big ass kind

Agreed. Like this.

Attached: Becca_Cosmetics_2015_Campaign_05.jpg.jpg (565x598, 42K)

I do though.

bruh in real life if you are not a loser you'll be fucking with girls that smell cacao butter

tell me you wouldnt...

You do understand that salmonella spread faster through raw uncooked chicken right?

yep iam a chef...

Attached: milf-love-dick.jpg (640x427, 56K)