Depraved summer camp stories

Depraved summer camp stories.

We hit goldmine in the secrets thread so let's go dish here.

Attached: 19.jpg (600x344, 113K)

My 6 years as camp councillor was the 6 years I had the most sex in my life.

Gangbang in the councillors cabins and horny teens and preteens everywhere

My post from over there:

When I was 12, my first morning there another boy invited me in the shower and we sucked each other. Once you were one of the boys who showered with other boys, it was just kind of an expected thing. I rarely showered alone.

And the next year was when I really hit it off with girls. Fucking was such an expected thing, that if you hung out with a girl during the day, it was just a given that you were going to either fuck or go down on each other that night.

It's really fucking bizarre looking back on it, but sex was just a part of every day life.

Hey gang. Good idea.
So I'm the guy that did hot potato dick and was the ski director. Don't know how else to identify myself

Story?

Had a rapist at our camp one year. And I mean he didn't statutory rape girls, he assaulted girls. He went through 6 before one spoke up.
It suddenly explained why a bunch of girls had bruises.

I got 6 years of stories. Anything special you want to hear about?

How many girls/boys?

Ages?

Girls giving their first bjs

With preteen?

My camp was ages 10 to 14. Councillors were from 17 to 26
And as for the numbers? I don't know, 4 a week, some repeats

So both boys and girls?

I was 17 as a counselor, one of the girls in my cabin (about 14) sucked me off and let me finger her in the woods. We did it every night.

That's fun but don't have any good stories,I did get very good as tutoring them. And it easy to see what girls enjoyed it and who hated it

Yes I actually preferred them.

No just girls for me. Nice quads btw

My camp was kids going into 4th grade through soph year in hs. After that they became staff.

Younger kids could stay two weeks. Older were for a month. Camp ran for 3 main sessions meaning 6 mini camp sessions.

So meant a lot of girl turnover.

Staff on staff sex was frequent. Director and main staff turned a blind eye to most staff on camper stuff.

There was also a lot of camper on camper action.

Best 4 summers of my life

How old were the hot potato girls?

>good as tutoring them. And it easy to see what girls enjoyed it and who hated it
Stories?

Eh.. really bad at story timing a bj..
Let me just say that it's easy to see the difference between eye roll out of boredom/displeasure and eye roll due to pleasure/excitement

Nice, never had multiple campers at the same time, had a couple of threesomes with other councillors but that's it.. one on one only with campers

Was it mostly sucking out were they eager to fuck?

Yeah that was the only time with multiple girls.

Spit roasted a few with friends

Personally not a huge fan of BJs so they were a stepping stone for me to get pussy or ass. Some girls never let me in between theirs legs and only stuck to BJs but they didn't interest me.

Had one girl offer me a BJ if I said her team won a contest, just said it would take more than that.. and 2 hours later I took her virginity.. both her front and back..

Not the original guy. But experience was that some would just give head because they were curious. The ones down to fuck would let you know

>Spit roasted a few with friends
Campers?
How did that come about?

I worked 3 years at a summer camp
It was only the last year I realised how much sex was happening.
My girlfriend had also been a camp councillor with me the first two years.
But year 3 I was single and ready to mingle

Took a girl out on a boat under the pretense of finally getting her up on skid. Instead pulled into a private cove. Once the dicks came out she was down.

Other time was sneaking a girl onto a tent on an off campsite trip and comforting her during a thunderstorm

Another time had to take a girl to the hospital and ended up having to get a hotel room for the night. We got drunk and bored and she was our entertainment.

As far as non campers. There was a fellow counselor that loved taking as much dick as she could. Days off with her were great.

There is a Christian camp in my area where all the teens go for summer camp. When I was in highschool my girlfriend convinced me to go with her not knowing that I was faking Christianity just to be with her. I got baptized and lost my virginity in the same day....to her friend that went with us.

I also gave and recieved my first blowjob with one of the other guys at the camp.

My wife has told me about her camp stories. She describes pretty much the same thing the anons here are saying.

Her birthday is in the summer and at her camp, if your birthday fell while you were at camp, your parents could take you out for a while.

She said that she vividly remembers eating with her parents on her 11th birthday and all she could think about was getting back because one of the counselors and she had a date to fuck for her birthday.

When she got back, she went to his room and she remembers him asking if she'd had her period yet. She said no, so he fucked her raw.

I had 2 night at a hotel with a camper once. It was end of camp season and her parents talked the camp director into having one of the camp councillors drive her home for a bonus. I was heading the same way so we got to leave early
Turned out her parent's flight home was cancelled so her father paid for me stay at a hotel with her for 2 nights.
I figured he didn't want a receipt so I booked us in a single room. She was totally ok with it and after 2 hours in the hotel pool she made a point to change in front of me.
Long story short.. I had 2 night in heaven.
So happy when she returned the next year , I fudged it so she got a private cabin so we could spend the nights together

> on her 11th birthday
Was that her first sexual experience?

Top kek.

I always had condoms. But the one time I forgot some girl had to take it up the ass without any real lube

First year working the camp I brought 5 condoms didn't last a week and that was just with the other councillors. Took another 2 weeks before I got to go into town. Thank God for prepubecent girls

Nice.
This one they thought she had appendicitis.
By the time all testing was done it was like 8:00 at night. Camp didnt want to send a driver. But put us up in a hotel.

She was a bit of a drama queen and spoiled princess wanted her own room. Camp denied that request. She didn't want a roll away because they were for babies.

We just ignored it. Ordered her food started drinking. When it was time for bed she realized they she wouldnt be getting her own.

We sort of tricked her that of she stripped for us she could have her own bed. Then that turned into fingering herself then into blowing us.

By that time it didnt matter. We pushed them together and fucked her all night.

Ha made the mistake my first year too. Summer after that I bought tons plus lots of lube.

No but her only other experiences had been at camp.

What were her other experiences? Were they that same year?
Did she enjoy them?

How old was she?
My hotel hottie was 12

My second year I had several boxes but i also only did anal without rubber because the first year one girl (another councillor) had an allergic reaction to the condom

Also 12
Ha oh shit. Never thought about a girl being allergic to latex

Did you get to enjoy your hotel hottie back at camp?

wish i had a hotel hottie like taht ..

How did the thunderstorm story come about?

Oh yeah. Couldn't shake her.

Started the year before. First time she sucked a guy was just before she turned 10. She had lots of experiences like that, mostly with counselors, because she liked the attention from older guys.

My parents never sent me to a camp in part because of incidents like this but this one story I got from female cousin (and that's what warants its validity, boys make crazy shit up all the time) we re pretty close and same age so she always confided in me

Few days before school started cousin returns from holidays, she acts weird not in bad way but her overall attitude has changed, a certain air about her, used to be a dork like me but she now seemed so laid back so mature even her clothing style was different
Blatantly ask her "what the hell happened during holidays"

She tells me "love" starts showing me pics of her new bf guy is like 25 cousin had just turned 13.
ask her fo details, she tells me he was a Councillor at the camp ask her whether they kissed and she just plainly responds "we fucked" and then starts detailing the stuff they did together with the crudeness and lack of shame you d expect from a preteen. She even told me how they were in her cabin and she was sucking him off while her friend was keeping watch for other councillors, thinking they were just kissing, until she walked back inside to warn them and caught cousin butt naked with a cock in her mouth. also told me that she fucked her while hiking, he found an excuse to stay behind the rest of the group and they fucked on on of those wooden camping tables

Needless to say I was like rock hard the whole tme during her descriptions, all I could think of asking was how big the guy was, to which she responded by grabbing her phone swiping left and then showing me the nudes he had sent her a few days ago. I remember gulping, guy was a hunk, cock was more than 7 inches, cousin show my reaction and started laughing, and cheekily suggested "you should definitely go camping next year I bet you ll enjoy it more than anyone else" and winked.

Where is the secret s thread?

>First time she sucked a guy was just before she turned 10
She enjoyed sucking off guys when she was 9?
Did she swallow?
Any stories?

Oh man nice pedo stories love it

They would take kids on these excursions. Since I was also a life guard they made me go on a canoe trip.

Idiot director didnt check the weather or didn't care because they already got the camping spots. By the end of the first day of the river the storm clouds rolled in.

Next day was off and on t storms. So obviously didn't put kids in the river. Didn't bring enough tents because the kids were supposed to sleep in the open. So most kids spent the storms on the buses.

Since my friend and I were only there in our life guard capacity we spent our time getting high in our tent. After dinner a huge storm hits.

This girl had ventured out to the bathroom. Which was about 200 feet from the buses. She's out there freaking out. OMGing and crying. We hear and peak our heads out and are like oh shit girl, run for it. She kicks it into high gear to our tent.

She's rightfully freaked out. We calm her down. Just get her talking. Through the cloud of weed realize that she's soaking wet and shivering.

All I've got for her to wear is a t shirt. She actually changes in front of us. Storm still going strong. We just keep talking, play cards.

Time for bed. We just make a big bed out of our two sleeping bags. She passes out between us. We stay up and smoke some more. She moves so that the shirt creeps up and her ass is exposed.

I spoon up against her. Start rubbing dick against her ass crack. Friend and I are giggling. She probably has a contact high. We take turns just messing with her. She eventually wakes up and is like what's going on. Friend puts a dick in her face and is like just having fun. I pull myself out too. She's just half jacking us off and is like what now. He just shoves her head down. I start eating her out from behind.

Pretty soon got her on all fours. We take turns fucking her ass making her suck us

Never went to camp heard there was a guy murdering kids in the woods.

Nice. How old was this one?

Feel like I should share one too. Maybe the girl I fucked in the girls cabin when all the beds were occupied. ?

I think at first it was the attention moreso than the actual sex act that she liked, but as she got older, she basically just craved dick.

The funny thing is that outside of camp, she was never really slutty. But at camp, she said it was just the culture of the place that she got into. Basically, everyone was there to fuck. And she says they weren't very secretive about it. She overheard people fucking a lot and knows people overheard her.

One time, the same summer she was 10/11, she and that counselor were walking toward the staff houses and they passed one of the female counselors and they said something briefly and the female counselor asked him "just a blow job or are you fucking her?"

Sharing is caring Sup Forumsro

The culture thing is a 100% true. The place I worked was stuck in the 60/70s mentality.

It was also a place in general with lax rules. Kids took full advantage

>both her front and back..
She wanted in the pooper her first time?

Ok.

So this was my third year working, and the girl was first year attending... ahem.

We were just 2 days before the girls in her cabin were going home and me and her had hooked up twice already, but I realized that I would not be able to enjoy her again before she went home, so I asked her if I could come over during the night and give her a going home gift, she was down .
So the clock strikes 2am, I sneak on over into her cabin, a long house with a total of 16 beds in 2 rows, all occupied. Shes 2nd from the end. I sneak up take of my shorts and shirt and get into bed with her waking her up, I'm big spooning her and whisper to her that she needs to be as quiet as possible, I then fuck her slowly for a good while, but I'm more used to fast fucking so I have trouble cumming. She just asks me to keep going. And it takes a while but eventually I shoot my load and almost fall asleep
But I managed to get out.
She ran up to me the next day at dinner and told me 2 girls saw it all and promised to keep quiet
A day later her and the witnesses went home

I wanted it in her pooper. She agreed with my expert opinion

Got raped by a counselor, couldn't tell anyone about it

Any chance of getting the boat girl in the cove story?

Tell us about it. Age, gender, hell give us the camp name if you want.

>Green text
>For science

>>Both her Front and back.
So your like 10 rightM

10 is best.. how so?

A male counselor from Camp Goodnews, he raped me behind the cabin

How old were you and m or f ?

This him?

Attached: 300h.jpg (167x300, 9K)

many stories man, so here we go!
>some kid at our camp took a shit so big that it clogged the toilet
>a boar walked in on our camp
>2 kids we're running around the camp at night time
>one of our roommates showed his ass on omegle and got the other roommate banned

Attached: HowToTrickAMonkey.png (288x300, 148K)

How many of you got fucked by the boar?

don't fucking know

Moar stories? I grew up poor and never went to summer camp

What the hell kind of perverted degenerate camp did you go to where they don't fuck kids?

only true stories in the entire thread

Why is everyone in this thread a lunatic? I know that most of these probably didn’t happen, but still. Talking about fucking prepubescent kids. What the fuck.
Most likely

While I didn't have a bunch of wild, unprotected sex me and my cabin did sneak out after curfew and robbed the camp store.

Man, my summer camp was way different.

>Got tear gassed
>Learned to operate m16, m249, and m9
>Rope bridged, rappelled, marched, did put

It's all one dude. He keeps spelling it "councillors" and talking about staying in hotels. All one fucking samefagging dude.

So, how was the prison camp? Did you have lots of sex too?

>be me, 12, at an all boys camp
>get stuck in a cabin with older boys (~15-16) for the summer
>we went on a two week sailing trip and I always spent the night on the deck of the boat because the cabin smelled like cat piss
>One night, one of the hottest boys comes up on deck to pee and notices that I'm awake
>He shoves his dick in my mouth and grabs the back of my head, telling me to suck it
>His dick is big maybe 7 inches (I hadn't really started puberty yet)
>I had been ogling this boy for the whole trip so I eagerly opened my mouth
>He skull-fucked me for about two minutes before he came and I swallowed his load
>He used me as his secret cumslut almost every day for the rest of the summer

Nice!
There was this girl that both me and my friend had put in some leg work with no real results.

I was the ski director. She wanted to learn how to ski be the end of her summer but she just wasn't getting it.

Director liked it when we took on special projects so didn't bat an eye when I said me and pal were taking this girl out alone.

We figured we would attempt to kill two birds with one stone. After dragging her face first across the lake for 20 minutes decided we needed a break.

Pulled into a quiet cove to show her the basics again. I got in the water with her and was getting handy. She didnt seem to mind. Like grabbing her ass and thighs.

She was getting cold. So we went back to get on the boat. As she did I pulled on the string on her bottoms and they fell right off. She didn't know I did it. Friend and I were like thanks for the show.She's embarrassed but we say no big deal.

After seeing if she had warmed up a bit asked if she wanted to give it another try. She says yes. Immediately bites it big and her bottoms come off by themselves again because she apparently hadn't tord them right. Get her into the boat. Have to go search for her bottoms a bit. She's mortified.

Once we find them though we tease her about giving them back. Friend suggests we return the favor. So we get out of our trunks. Seems to make things better.

He sits down next to her and I go drive us back to the quiet cove. I turn around and he's rubbing her pussy. By the time I've got us to the cove and anchored, she's jacking him off and he's got a finger inside her.

Boats steadied. He gets her to start blowing him. I start eating her from behind. She comes in my face. He pulls he up. Gets him straddle him. She's too tight so I help push her down. Put my dick in her mouth to quiet her down.

He doesn't last long. Practically throws her off because we didn't bring rubbers. I put her on her stomach. Enter her that way.

Cont.

He paints her face. I pull out and nut on her back. Jump in lake a bit to rinse off. Back to camp.

She never learned how to ski. And Iost the race to fuck her ass

How old and did you at least get her ass after him?

I don't know what's true and what isn't, but a lot of summer camps really are fuckfests. It's crazy.

She was 13. I did not. After boat session she had about a week left. So it was a race. She was more into him anyways.

Scout-camp (we dont have summercamps in my country)

Worst i got is: Older boy raped me when i was ~10. i went to go to the toilet, in the middle of the night. He followed me out, and forced me into another room, and i just let him do what he needed to do. I was used to being bullied by him, but he’d never done anything sexual towards me, or any other that i know of

I get that story off my hcest every now and then, it feels good, noone i know, know this

fag

i am, probably fucked more girls than you anyway tho

Dubs of burn

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

this is a such a fucking larp thread holy shit

so all these stories about summer camps, they're supposed to be about summer camps in US, right? or EU too? can anyone clarify? state/country maybe

Attached: 1203487183162.jpg (144x102, 4K)

US. Not going to give you anymore info than it was in the midwest

You think someone would actually go on the internet purposelly spreading lies?
Oh user, cmon. You're smarter than that...

Rawl