Fisherman of Sup Forums, what is your favorite lure or type of lure, and your favorite non-plastic bait...

Fisherman of Sup Forums, what is your favorite lure or type of lure, and your favorite non-plastic bait? I got a bigger tackle box for Christmas and need to fill it up. Also inb4 stupid dick-spinner-spoon

Attached: h4.jpg (700x702, 31K)

teens

Rapala SP-7 and Megabass Pop Max as far as top water goes. They both can make a significant plunk but also churn up a nice trail of bubbles on a slow draw. The Pop Max walks really well too.

I am not into fishing. But i highly approve this thread. Something practical where anons can share tips and advice

Strike King/KVD 2.5's with and without rattles for squarebills too. Need smaller and like to fish barbless hooks? Rebel Bluegill squarebills are awesome.

Practical tip: don't let it become an addiction. I'm overly fond of lure collecting but also trying to carry all the tackle I own with me. "Can't throw it if you don't have it with you" mentality.

Attached: 20191227_193705-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 320K)

Red and white daredevil

I forget all about those classics! I just ordered a set now

cotton cordelle big o
livetarget jerkbait
get a variety of rapala shad raps
chatterbait and a big mister twister work great

Attached: 20180623_181850.jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

NZ here.
Don’t know what Kahawai is called overseas but they smash these simple lures. Almost too easy.

Attached: 77B3C982-DFA0-4CCC-8FD4-8D036A42708C.jpg (410x410, 11K)

Gary Yamamoto Senkos from 3 inch to 6 inch. So many ways to rig them and they just work. Rivers, ponds, lakes, whatever from light to heavy tackle.

Move over, the crazy crawlers are coming through.

Attached: B8DC603A-C965-4973-B408-E92E56A05CDC.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

What do you normally fish for? Bass, walleye, panfish?

Jack

Attached: 59627E9D-BA79-422E-9618-7069045E7D50.jpg (720x700, 59K)

what

Bottle bass

Mahogany hand crafted triple lacquered with rattle chamber and treble hooks on nose, belly and tail. Rainbow trout style pattern with any variety of colours sometimes fluorescent works sometimes dull fish colours work. For catching pike or more likely known ad musky to amerifags

Fuck this...

A brass colored spoon for lakes and a buzz bomb for the ocean. Neither have failed me.

I love them and how delightfully stupid their action is but I've never had any success with one. Maybe if I threw them more but I get out and after a dozen or so casts without results I'm changing lures.

Crevalle Jack maybe. Unless they meant it as "jack shit" which is to say "nothing. "

I'm a simpleton so I like rooster tails but I also like frog lures for bass fishing or rattler shad. Have caught some enormous bass using those 3 types of lures.

Have you tried dynamite