Just bought this Bad Dragon masturbater. AMA

Just bought this Bad Dragon masturbater. AMA.

Attached: dd099ccb-5aff-4bd8-b89b-3aed1d2a0bbd (1).jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

do you like whole milk, or are you one of those weird 2% people?

I'll drink any kind of milk but whole is definitely preferred.

How much was it, is it good

is a track suit socially acceptable for a non-slav/itallian/black athlete to wear out in public?

Haven't gotten it yet just ordered it, as for the price, it was about 115 usd with shipping. So a little on the pricier side.

no.

do you have any dildos or are you a top

no dildos. strictly top.

Is it a pocket pussy?

you must have a pretty stretched asshole OP

why does it take so long

Attached: IMG_6186.jpg (1242x234, 61K)

Are you going to post a vid of you using it at some point? perhaps of you breaking it in for the first time?

I ordered one myself over a month ago and still haven’t received it yet.
A lot of holidays around this season. I was actually seriously eyeing that one in your pic OP.
But I ended up going with a different one instead.

2% is best... whole milk is thick and for fat people

Lol.
Some box thief prolly stole your masturbator off your porch. Wonder what they'll do with it.

I want to buy David's sheath but I dont want to buy wrong size and they are expensive af

small is too small for me but medium might do the trick

What do you do for a job? Do you live alone? Do you have any dependents?

Some of those look interesting, but man those prices. I'll stick to fleshjacks.

Whole milk makes me shit my guts out.

>Most orders will be manufactured and shipped out within 4-5 weeks of when your order is placed.

>We will deliver to the address given to us by you at the time you place your order. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 to 7 days once manufactured. However as with all mail order companies, please allow a little longer for couriers such as UPS, FedEx and USPS to deliver your order. Therefore please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Our average delivery time is under 7 days for US with International times subject to location and courier service chosen.

As if in the entire human History someone had ever grown fat from whole milk...
Skimmed milk is gross and taste more like water that of milk

Pictures of you using it?

go the fuck to hell you loser. keep drinking your white water bullshit because "muh fat content" you fucking loser.

i hope you get hit by a bus.

Have fun waiting ages. You're going to grow old and die before it comes in

all milk does that to me but if i have any sort of sweet bread; donuts, pb&j, muffin - anything like that, i don't give a fuck, I'm grabbing a glass lmao

Do you put it up your ass so people can feel like they're fucking a dragon?

Why did you buy a nix instead of a far superior hazel?

why buy the fortune cookie when the superior dogpuss is Natasha

it really isn't, unless they redid the entire thing from scratch

I have a old natascha that sits alone an unloved in my closet while hazel has had so many loads dumped in it that it's starting to fall apart

Attached: 00422_full.jpg (1000x645, 655K)

You are a sad little boy lol

every single person in the postal chain has to open it for "inspection".

imagine that. Tyreese shows up with a box he stole off someone's porch. "mufu is heavy, mus be some good shit" and they open it and

LAWD KREESUS FETCH DA WATER NIGGA

Attached: bad_dragon-collection.jpg (999x666, 381K)

if you're an athlete you wear it for sport and maybe relaxing at home because its comfy, but why the fuck would you just be out in public in a track suit

what's the difference between these ones and just regular pocket pussy or Fleshlight

you like the feeling of jewnose up your ass or

I just want milk that tastes like real milk.