Ask an army recruiter anything

ask an army recruiter anything

Attached: 30051914_2113825095568806_7598501017761345400_o.jpg (1440x1080, 189K)

What's the pay for being a poodle for Israel?

Does the Army do the same bullshit of "saving" jobs for high school kids graduating in May/June the Navy does? Shits wack, and they kept trying to get me to sign when I wasn't about to sign for something that wasn't Mass. Comm.

the army suck join the marine

2000 shekels a boot

Why must you tell so many lies?
Wanna know how I know you're a marine?

I'm 49 and i feel like I want to do something with my life. Prior navy with honorable, can I catch bullets for uncle sam?

If the cold war is over, why did our military budget balloon to twice of what it was under Ronald Reagan?

Do you feel guilty selling young men on going to war?

i can answer this one lol it's called the military-industrial complex

is a V6 mustang worth it?

Why do more vets die of suaside then of combat?

Do you ever warn girls that they can get raped in the army and basically nothing would be done about it?

What happens if an illegal alien wants to serve to gain citizenship?

35M here, Go fuck yourself. Anyone in this thread thinking of joining the Army, don't. Go Airforce, save your body and your mind

Are hispanic female officers still the most sought after? Also how do your quotas work?

Is the x-18 special forces candidate program a recruiting scheme, is 11x option 4 a better MOS and how to succeed in becoming a green beret as an 18 x-ray?

Not OP...
Obama lowered the age limit on joining the armed forces significantly. You might have been kinda close to the previous cap so that might not make a difference.
That sounds like one of the proper ways they should get it. Why would this even be a question?
Someone's gotta make the grass grow, user

Why do you guys lie about what jobs and training the recruits are going to get?

I've been done with active duty Naval service since 2012...WHY IN THE BLUE-BALLED FUCK DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP TRYING TO RECRUIT ME? Also, why do you idiots routinely try recruiting people that are currently enlisted in active duty? That happened to me frequently.

Do you tell the retards that they will be dying for Israel?