Sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up...

sup Sup Forums I think I fucked up, I hit my dog with a belt to stop her barking and the buckle caught her on the paw and now she's not walking right so I need to know how to fix it cos cant afford vetenrian

Attached: abby.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Kys you fucking faggot

Neck yourself

To bad for you user but even going to a vet is going to get you slapped with a federal crime. Time to kys and make everyone's lives better.

op is dog beating faggot

Attached: 1568955740521.jpg (288x288, 20K)

maybe quit telling me to kill my self and aactully help

Ill fix your dog, free of course. Where do you live.

Beat her with a tire iron for not walking right

hope you enjoy the jail time! :) Also remember beating animals or kids will get you raped in there

Attached: Licking-his-lips-while-performing-ll-cool-j-7877564-500-333.jpg (500x333, 105K)

Bullet to the back of its head

>maybe quit telling me to kill my self and aactully help
kys asshole

Attached: PPG.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

There are chinks skinning dogs alive right now, your white anger (assuming you're white, of course you're white)
that led to you hitting your dog on the paw barely registers on any scale.

If you take the belt you used to hit your dog and put it round your neck and tighten it until you stop breathing that'd sort out your conundrum of having to pay the vet bill.

Also OP is a faggot.

Lmao you are fine with pigs getting slaughtered and treated like shit and humans living below the poverty line but suddenly when an owner hits his dog you start throwing a tantrum.

Nice, beat that little fucker on the same paw again if she starts barking again lol. Dogs live to be beaten and abused kek

If this isn't bait, I hope you get hit by a truck and your insides end up on the outside. Cunt.

based user, just put her down

k, so not one person is gonna give me any real help here your just gonna wine on about how you like dogs so much but your not gonna help

I heard that you can buy these treats that can heal your dog in a short amount of time, they're called "Logs" or something.

hey, at least you got trips

hey heres some help, kys dog beating fag

it's clearly broken, throw it in the trash and buy a new one

Just give it a day, man... If you're that fuckin cheap and a violent hot head, number one never get a girlfriend, number two, wait for the fast metabolism of the dog to do its thing for a day or two, if pain persists, cut down on ciggies and meth and take yOUR Dog To ThE vEt you faggot.

I have the solution
>Go buy a shotgun (skip this step if you have one already).
>Load the shotgun.
>Put the barrel deep into your mouth, aiming to the brain.
>Pull the trigger
THAT'S IT! Now you are not a fucking faggot anymore.

Kys you little bitch. You don't deserve a dog if you cannot properly train it. Hitting it is never an option.

>never get a girlfriend

you do know what messageboard this is right? advice seems kinda redundant

People didn't used to be baited this easily...

I hit her so she quit barking at the neighbors car how else am i suppose to stop her

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 14K)

Oh good, this thread again. It's been awhile, at least a couple years since I saw it last. It's good bait, especially after a long while.

it creates a delicious combination of outraged butthurt and furious indignation every time

Put mf ice on that mf paw damn you bitch boy or get rid of the fucker. If the cops ask your dumb dog bumped into a door

Here's a video that advertises the Logs dog-healing treat.

Attached: Logs Treat.webm (640x480, 1.86M)

Maybe you should've learned more patience and not beat your fucking dog, faggot. I have a 5 month old puppper and she barks all the time but you don't see me beating her with belts, you faggot. The only time I ever consider laying a hand on her is if she bites me and even then she gets a few stern warnings. I really hope your dog is not a puppy or you're a real piece of shit. Give the dog away to someone more mature and with enough patience that they can properly deal with it.

Learn how to use a belt properly. The buckle is only used to beat disobedient children.

he didn'y say he beats the dog, he said he hit her on the paw by mistake trying to discipline her

>hurr durr cuz beating animals is funneh, jennnneh

Luka Magnotta, that you bro?

>discipline
>hitting a dog with a foreign object

Pick one, faggot.

this thread is hilarious

You seem like you have an iq below room temperature. Neck yourself for that too, faggot. Take the dog to a fucking vet, your dumb faggot ass would just make things worse if you tried to help, because clearly you're too fucking stupid to do anything right. When was the last time your parents said they were ashamed of you? They didn't tell you enough.

Stale pasta is stale
Look at all these fucking newfags in here

I really does. I almost want to try this but make it a bit outlandish. Something to really bait some whales. It does get some real stinging butthurt happening though. Even though I know it's bait, I feel that same ass pain as everyone else for just a second.

This. Dogs don't deserve that.

I did the same to my 3yo son
Grab some disinfectant and a bandage.
Also tell him that's it's your little secret

Those are both the same thing.
wait...
we're talking about dogs, not niggers...

my mistake. proceed.

I always enjoy how anons can be told several times in the thread that they're being baited but they're too mad to even read the posts