I asked my mom if I can get on birth control, and she got pissed off...

I asked my mom if I can get on birth control, and she got pissed off. What's a good reason I can tell her that isn't "yeah Mom I'm having lots of sex"…?
>Inb4 tits or gtfo

Attached: 1576712131703.jpg (601x600, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sex/birth-control/other-benefits-birth-control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no reason to be on the pill besides being a slut, be honest or gtfo

Dude ur so pathetic with this faggy bullshit

Tell her the hormonal regulation will make you less of an acne-covered moody cunt

slut

Why would a gay dude need birth control pills?

acne you fucking slut

Attached: deejay good jobe.jpg (720x720, 43K)

I thought about that but I don't have pimples yet

>Yet

>>>/global/rules/2

You know the rules babe

This, the sole reason to be on the pill is because you are receiving regular injections of semen and don't want a baby.

You gotta be underage. In that case, gtfo.
If you are not underage and you have to have your mom manage your shit then gtfo.
BC also fucks you up. Stop being a hoe.

Tits or gtfo we will help after

"Why am I being called a slut? Is that what society wants me to do? Why can't I just be with my husband?"

A lots of sex? What are you a whore or something?

regulate hormones and control the harsher aspects of menstruation

>What's a good reason I can tell her
PMS. Just be an absolute bitch one a month til she caves. Good luck OP!

there is no reason to carry a gun besides wanting to shoot people, be honest or gtfo
there is no reason to have sex besides wanting to have a child, be honest or gtfo
there is no reason to look at Sup Forums besides wanting to jack off, be honest or gtfo

Attached: 3d3.jpg (471x400, 56K)

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

I'm not a slut.

Just castrate yourself, permanent solution

TITS OR GTFO

>yeah Mom I'm having lots of sex
>I'm not a slut.

Attached: 1540956029559.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

There are many medical reasons for birth control, learn to Google. All of them can be diagnosed by a doctor. If your Dr. won't play along, you'll have to admit it's for sex.
webmd.com/sex/birth-control/other-benefits-birth-control

Nerds get really mad at the thought of women having sexual desires that aren’t pointed at them at all. The Pepe memes just roll the fuck out in force

>Sexually committed
>Slut
Virgin incel detected. She already said she's not a slut.

>Needing parents permission
Reported for underage

Idiots.
Birth Control can:
> regulate periods
> regulate mood swings
> reduce cramping
> reduce acne
> alleviate most PMS symptoms
> and it protects against ovarian cysts
Good lick OP.

>facility manager
>janitor
OJ Simpson said he didn't do it.

Alice in wonderland fag! Been a while

You probably won't need it. Good luck!

It's our family doctor, he might tell her the real reason.

Attached: 1951.jpg (1024x776, 131K)

there's a difference between a regular sexual partner in a healthy and safe atmosphere and being a slut.

/thread

>Reported for underage
this is the correct option.

Ask your mom how u got here if sex is bad

"My boyfriend and I are having sex but I am not ready to become a parent yet so can I get on birth control, mom?"

That's not exactly meeting the level of proof needed for an underage ban. Op would need to explicitly say their age, refer to 18 as a future events, or refer to something clearly and undeniably for underage (ie guys I'm in middle school haha).

I have reasonable doubt still.

Not necessarily. Kids can stay on their parents health plan until 26yo. Go white knight somewhere else faggot, or just go back to deaditt where you belong. Reported
”Oh! Thank you for protecting the interwebs for us Sir Euphoric. What ever would we do without you!”

Attached: 49B44ECA-29E3-49E6-A553-4B4068EDF324.jpg (425x567, 78K)

Just be honest, so youre old enough to have sex , but you cant even be grown enough to tell your parents ? Anyway how old are you? Why tf do you have to ask? Ugh is there any vigins anymore?!? Whores will be whores

Attached: 1576879008365.png (414x459, 263K)

I've been coming to this shithole since 2005 and this is the stupidest response I've ever seen.

Sure, but is she 26? A family doctor like Could only tell Mom anything if she she was under 18 because HIPPA.

Im personally on Mircette, I dont fuck a lot (I actually barely fuck, wow) but it’s nice sometimes getting da skip. Just tell your mom that it’s just a preemptive measure to not end up with a child at a too young age while still being able to enjoy your sex life.

Attached: 2F579F4D-3032-4A17-B2C8-09BBC8FDB9DF.jpg (434x407, 24K)

> try to claim oldfag status
> believe this lends credibility to your argument
> wait what argument?
2/10 because of response

get pregnant and ask your mom to take you to the babort clinic. Afterwards ask for birth contol. $500 bucks says you're at the pharmacy 20 minutes later

/thread

...wouldn't taking birth control constitute part of the "healthy and safe atmosphere"? Are you going to eat plan B or wear condoms every time you fuck your girlfriend?

Show your tits whore

>tell your mom its for reasonable, progressive reasons

Wow holy gee that always works lol. Dumb deluded bitch with mom who was a slut herself.

Just pull out, it's easy and effective.

Nice dubs faggot, now post your cock

your mum has no business with you taking pills. just go get them.

>you're old enough to have sex
>you just have to ask your parents

lelelelelel

Look, you're on an anonymous board, but yet identify yourself as a woman that isn't married and that you take birth control so you don't conceive some niggers bastard child. This makes you a whore. Now show your tits like a good girl.

She doesn't have acne yet genius. What's she gonna do contact her kiddy hmo for a prescription for feckless sex drugs and enough money for platform shoes to see over the drop off counter?

I don't claim to be anything. Simply stating a fact that the first time I came to this site was in 2005. Yoy are correct though, I wasn't trying to create a debate or make a point. I am simply saying your reply was the dumbest one I've ever received.

>pull out, it's easy and effective.
In principle pulling out is easy, but in practice when you are seconds from ejaculation, the thought of painting her cervix seems like a really good choice.

If you were a real fem user you'd know you can say it's for making your menstral cycle easier to tolerate.
Larp elsewhere please.

show some tits, just hide your face and quit pretending it matters at all that you do. birth control pills also help with
>Regulation of menstrual periods
>Decreased menstrual cramps
>Treatment for acne
>Treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
>Lowered risk of anemia
>Lowered risk for cancers such as ovarian and uterus cancer
the incels here are very quick to throw stones from their frail/plump hands at someone they suspect has a slit between their legs

I think you may want to reread that

>That deflection
That user hit you hard with truth and you’re just a bitch

Im a femanon too, I went through a similar ordeal a long time ago with my mom. She was maybe a little shocked that I was sexually active, but quickly got over it and got me on the pill pronto. It's sad and predictable how the fat Incels on b can't stand to see a thread about women's reproductive health without slut shaming.

you know in a bargain, when you take everything you have for trade and simply give it to the other person...they now have no obligation to fullfill any of your wishes

Insane I know.

Didnt seem like a good idea to me till I was a little older. That's why in my late 20s I had 2 abortions with my. Thoes religious people outside of planned parenthood said we should think about what we are doing and we should give it a name. Looked that bitch dead in the eye and said we named it abort

>Expecting women to think ahead

She's not woke like you. It takes a while for a whore to acclimate. You probably don't remember what innocence was like in your current jaded and broken mental state as a post wall toastie.

I’ve been a regular lurker on Sup Forums and for the greater part of three years now, I never showed my breasts to anyone on there because I simply don’t tell that im missing what has to get inspected on a very special day because it’s not relevant to the conversation, the very very rare times that it is, I do. I take bc to skip periods on occasions because leaking stanky ass death every month fucking sucks. Women on Sup Forums aren’t stacys, user 85% of probably have never seen a man naked irl. Now post your cock with some timestamp à la No Love Deep Web, it’s penis inspection day and you turn is up, nigga

Bitch she said she likes to fuck a lot. Call her what she is , a slut . Yall slut around then get mad when someone calls you out . You can continue to fuck around but don't get upset when we dont react how you want, ho

OP can't >Inb4
So, TITS OR GTFO.

That out of the way, just come clean, say you're having sex, so either she gets you the pill or she gets to be a grandma.

If you believe thats a fem user you're fucking retarded.

probably because you can keep your sex life private and much more safe using condoms, and the only reason for BC is to slut.

Its like people in loli threads refusing their pedos. If you're ASHAMED when I call you a slut, it means you believe me.

THAT is no ones fault but your own, jizzbox.

Sup Killa ...what's it feel like to murder two of your own innocent children? Do their screams haunt you at night?

Why are you "calling anyone out" you dense child?
You want girls to be fucking prudes or you want them to fuck you?
Girls, let 10 guys cum on your chest, just make sure I'm next.

I have a wee wee you mong

It's almost like guys want as pure of a girl as they can get. The chick I'm with has had around 30 partners. Do you think im dumb enough to get emotionally attached to her? I'm just saying whores are only hurting themselves in the long run. Idc if you wanna hop dick to dick but dont expect me to be your knight in shining armor. Nope I'll just pump and dump like they are used to and when they turn 30 they hit the wall and realise things.

Attached: click.png (523x749, 65K)

Post your scabbed up nips you unfuckable whale

because he wants to, control freak?

want this impasse to go on forever? dont blame others for how you feel

/THREADOOO

OP can't inb4 you stupid new fag cum rag faggot. Show tits with timestamp and we can get to your business.

Nah the shitty thing is that we had to go to Mexico cause I guess doctors in the states wont terminate a pregnancy that's 30 months in.

Im not encouraging this shit. These are the bitches youll end up marrying , everyone has a preference ig

Attached: 1576612273513m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

This guy gets it

Attached: 1575461925922.jpg (620x809, 35K)

Must not be the only red piller here

Yeah they figure if you wait that long for a medical procedure to prevent negatively altering the course of your life that they aren't taking responsibility for how dangerous the procedure now is.

Which I think is pretty fair, moron

This is not accurate. Only an incel would believe this pic.

Ask her if she ever had sex

Tell her you have back acne or ass acne

Plus it's literally slaughtering a defenceless child.

>not accurate
I know this couple... he wanted to be a cuck and now this is the results of what he let his wife do, so have fun sluts.

Well at almost 2 I couldnt put little timmy down myself. I wanted it to be safe and legal but we couldnt have that so we had to go to Mexico. The doctors there were really nice they gave my wife tequila so she wouldnt feel any pain then they just got rid of little timmy

>only an incel would believe everything in existence changes with time and pressure

shove a lump of coal up your tight ass and in two weeks we'll have a diamond. dumb tumblrina

Your a fucking dolt. The pill can also help regulate menstrual cycles and alleviate cramps. Must be just another 16 year old incel

>haha dumbshit thread go!

dueces queerbos

End up marrying..
You think I'm a dumbass?

Okay but in this case she just wants to be a slut

>Mircette
Ok I'll ask my doctor if I can have this one, thanks! My period is irregular so it's prob a good reason.

in the current chaos that we live in, you could be raped...

this will protect against unwanted rape pregnancy.

But generally the intended side effect is to be able to take as many different guys loads without getting pregnant.
Dont be ashamed. Fuck tons of guys. Trust me, we love fucking easy girls.